Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,763 members, 7,862,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! (11896 Views)

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / I Think Ive Been Scammed! / Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by klaus3011(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2012
in fact @OP Your second name na CHUKWUDII...while your third name naa KABIRU SOKOTO
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by klaus3011(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2012
I think some scammers on this site are basically using the e-mail address on peoples profile to send scam mails,people should please take note and be careful.
I have been receiving lots of junk mails from some fools recently,some of the mails are about the imaginary father's inheritance,and some other trash.
The latest was the one i received yesterday about GT BANK online internet banking,i replied by cursing them and their father...

NB...people should be very careful
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2012
Lebee4: This particular mail is up to 100 in my inbox.
Godwin Osondu and Engr. kingsley using the same name for testimoney of whom has tested the setup.
its a pity that u fall too cheap bro.
please Seun, creat an avenue that if we have to send our Email adress to any OP, it should not be public cos this guys are always happy to get our addy.
Posting ur email in social networks makes u vulnerable 2 SCAMMERS!
Be WARNED!!
Dnt fall a VICTIM!!!
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
gboss4sure: Before you pay anyone, kindly do your research well. I found one article that shows how to detect online scams on a website, let me see if I can recollect and post it here for you. But always go to google and type the persons name and add scam to it. E.g. "Olu Tolu scam" if there are scam report then run oo
I will be expecting it..
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
klaus3011: I think some scammers on this site are basically using the e-mail address on peoples profile to send scam mails,people should please take note and be careful.
I have been receiving lots of junk mails from some fools recently,some of the mails are about the imaginary father's inheritance,and some other trash.
The latest was the one i received yesterday about GT BANK online internet banking,i replied by cursing them and their father...

NB...people should be very careful
Lets be careful..
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
stereo:
Congratulations. You're officially a MAGA a.k.a Big F00l. You want to invest N1700 and make N14,000 right?
na your fada be maga
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
2sexy:

This one reason why I want to take up the challenge by EDUCATING EVERY member of Nairand Business section on money principles for online and offline businesses. By ending of this month.
Please do..
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
2sexy: what make you think that you can't fall for scam. Bro, nobody is immuned to scam no matter how smart you are. Scam is heavly linked to TRUST. If I can make you trust me,i have the power to scam you if I wish to.
We are all exposed to all forms of scams--physical scam,monetary scam, emotion scam, interllectual scam and what have you?

So, don't think that you are save. It so unfortunate that this perpetrators are the FOOLS! If only they had the sixth sense to see what lies ahead for them in the long run. Pathetic if you ask me.
bros thanks, don't mind that guy...
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
doctokwus: With N1,700,u felt somebody wi give u a plan dat wi fetch u N14k daily& u are here saying u are not a fool.U got scammed bc u are greedy& dat greed ddnt allow u to see beyond ur nose.Lick ur wounds& use ur brain next time
you are the one that is a fool..
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
kaiter: It so unfortunate that this perpetrators are the FOOLS! If only they had the sixth sense to see what lies ahead for them in the long run. Pathetic if you ask me.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
thanks bro
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2012
Missy_B:
Why would you trust someone you haven't met or that hasn't earned your trust?
Dude was just plain stupìd to have fallen for a wile so crystal clear.
You are the one that is stupid
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2012
LesbianBoy: If its too GOOD to be TRUE then its probably not! Be wise people!

Btw, the funny thing about this people is, they all look HUNGRY but tell you they make N150,000 daily and can show u the way! grin grin grin
abi oh
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
klear: OP you have a very long throat...learn to bridle it or you will fall a victim again
why you have a very shot throat
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by albacete(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
Mickey_Bricks:

My guy that is the greed in you talking, if he knows a way to make money why would he share it with you instead of just making all the money for himself. Not to say that you cant be duped but if in this day and age you are still falling for this kind of scam you deserve what you get.
Thank you Sire!
I thank God for giving me the wisdom to discern all these useless scams. why would anyone believe such crap? We are talking of making over 800% (14000 / 1700) profit on a daily basis here. Even the Forex market wouldn't give u that.(u only see that once or twice a month, not everyday!)
I would rather believe one that promises 50% returns monthly than a staggering 800% returns daily.
Actually, there are sure ways of making money consistently (When you talk of online biz) but you have to discover it yourself.
As long as greedy people abound, Yahoo boys will still be in business.
Re: I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! by chudy144(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
fados4sure:
I taught, it was for real.. Moderator, please move this to the front page..

For what reason should moderators move this nonsense to front page my guy you they well at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forex: CBN Pumps Additional $100m Into Market / Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" / How To Start A Small Scale Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.