Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell (3942 Views)

Scientists Have Discovered God / SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE OF GOD'S PARADISE AND HELL FIRE / Geologists Drills Into Pit Of Hell, Listen To Actual Recordings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by izenco2005(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
I have read that Russian scientists have drilled a deep hole in the Earth's crust and heard human voices screaming in agony below with super sensitive microphones. Also there was a bat like creature coming up out of that hole. •www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.asp
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by spyder880(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
What is the location of the drill, are there any Russian geological site in Nigeria? lipsrsealed
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Beaf: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
izenco2005: I have read that Russian scientists have drilled a deep hole in the Earth's crust and heard human voices screaming in agony below with super sensitive microphones. Also there was a bat like creature coming up out of that hole. •www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.asp

Where any of the voices screaming in Hausa, Yoruba, Ebira or Jukun?
Ayam just axing o! Becos, bro, Satan is a Nigerian.
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
Beaf:

Anybody who lives all his life in Nigeria should be given a straight visa to heaven.
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Sunofgod(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2012
Beaf:

Lol,

So the 'Russians' have drilled through into Nigeria and claimed they have discovered hell.

The 'Bat Like creatures' are probably our deceased former politicians.

@op - it must be true.
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by ACM10: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2012
grin
Those geologists must have drilled their way to the earth crust beneath Jos.
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2012
cheesy grin
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Lisa1: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2012
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by bezimo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is for real.The Bible said hell is beneath the earth.The person who led the drilling expedition in Russia, Siberia, after what he heard after drilling some thousands of miles below the surface of the earth.He was an Atheist, after that experience he had to give his life to christ.I have the video recording of his interview and the original sounds from hell that was recorded.The sound is that of piercing screams of thousands of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by amosy007: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
bezimo: This is for real.[b]The Bible said hell is beneath the earth.[/b]The person who led the drilling expedition in Russia, Siberia, after what he heard after drilling some thousands of miles below the surface of the earth.He was an Atheist, after that experience he had to give his life to christ.I have the video recording of his interview and the original sounds from hell that was recorded.The sound is that of piercing screams of thousands of people.
u mean like merlin? cheesy grin
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Enigma(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2012
izenco2005: I have read that Russian scientists have drilled a deep hole in the Earth's crust and heard human voices screaming in agony below with super sensitive microphones. Also there was a bat like creature coming up out of that hole. www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.asp

But did you read the link in your own post?
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Delafruita(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2012
bezimo: This is for real.The Bible said hell is beneath the earth.The person who led the drilling expedition in Russia, Siberia, after what he heard after drilling some thousands of miles below the surface of the earth.He was an Atheist, after that experience he had to give his life to christ.I have the video recording of his interview and the original sounds from hell that was recorded.The sound is that of piercing screams of thousands of people.
a malady is on the way.am sure your ailment will be curable before AIDS
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sad thing is this thread makes more sense than my president..
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Ptolomeus(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
[size=18pt]

Yes it's true.
News later confirmed that in fact it was paradise.
[/size]
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Ptolomeus(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
bezimo: The sound is that of piercing screams of thousands of people.

Thousands of people?
Do not are souls?
Just as "thousands of people" after thousands of years old? So few souls in hell?
Mhhhh believe me, this is heaven ... is not hell. The cries are due to the lack of alcohol, sex, fun ... the souls in paradise usually complain about how bad that God plays the harp ... and so wailing cry.
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
bezimo: This is for real.The Bible said hell is beneath the earth.The person who led the drilling expedition in Russia, Siberia, after what he heard after drilling some thousands of miles below the surface of the earth.He was an Atheist, after that experience he had to give his life to christ.I have the video recording of his interview and the original sounds from hell that was recorded.The sound is that of piercing screams of thousands of people.
How much did you buy the video recordings? That's just the purpose of the story. It doesn't take much to make millions when the target market are people like you . grin
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Areaboy2(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
As a Drilling Engineer, I can outrightly say this is NONSENSE LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Drill down to find hell? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH this post just made my day

I FIT DIE WITH LAUGH grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by bezimo(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
It is most unfortunate that a number of folks on this thread do not belive the russian geologist(Dr Azzacove led the team) and as such do not belief that Hell is Beneath the Earth as Bible States this(Matt 12:40,Matt 25:41, Mark 9:46, Job 18:21, Matt 13:42).I urge you today to believe this because THIS IS REAL.Give your life to Jesus Christ Today and escape Hell.Because if You die in your sins after not Accepting the free gift of salvation that Jesus offers and later discover that there is TRULY Hell as The Bible said.Then IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Delafruita(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
bezimo: It is most unfortunate that a number of folks on this thread do not belive the russian geologist(Dr Azzacove led the team) and as such do not belief that Hell is Beneath the Earth as Bible States this(Matt 12:40,Matt 25:41, Mark 9:46, Job 18:21, Matt 13:42).I urge you today to believe this because THIS IS REAL.Give your life to Jesus Christ Today and escape Hell.Because if You die in your sins after not Accepting the free gift of salvation that Jesus offers and later discover that there is TRULY Hell as The Bible said.Then IT WILL BE TOO LATE.
when i first saw this thread,i thought you meant to be jocular,however seeing as you're serious,i'd point some things out to you.
which part of your bible tells you people are in hell or heaven?i was of the belief the trumphet would sound and then the dead would rise and then judgement would occur and then people go face fire or gold platted heaven.which version is your biblbe or did i miss the memo on the arrival of the prince of peace to take his beautiful bride?
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Areaboy2(m): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2012
Delafruita:
when i first saw this thread,i thought you meant to be jocular,however seeing as you're serious,i'd point some things out to you.
which part of your bible tells you people are in hell or heaven?i was of the belief the trumphet would sound and then the dead would rise and then judgement would occur and then people go face fire or gold platted heaven.which version is your biblbe or did i miss the memo on the arrival of the prince of peace to take his beautiful bride?

They don't even know the intricate details of what they believe in. undecided undecided undecided

only carry bible to church, without even reading the damn book
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by tpia5: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2012
musKeeto: Sad thing is this thread makes more sense than my president..

Why wont it, given your low iq.
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2012
tpia@:

Why wont it, given your low iq.
Says the fish...
Re: Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell by Kay17: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
bezimo: It is most unfortunate that a number of folks on this thread do not belive the russian geologist(Dr Azzacove led the team) and as such do not belief that Hell is Beneath the Earth as Bible States this(Matt 12:40,Matt 25:41, Mark 9:46, Job 18:21, Matt 13:42).I urge you today to believe this because THIS IS REAL.Give your life to Jesus Christ Today and escape Hell.Because if You die in your sins after not Accepting the free gift of salvation that Jesus offers and later discover that there is TRULY Hell as The Bible said.Then IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

If the earth drops into the sun, there wouldn't be hell again, right?

(1) (Reply)

CATHOLICS Share Some Catholic Prayers That Have Worked For You / Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief – Pastor Femi Aribisala / Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.