Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 (65870 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster: Afternoon house

afternoon......
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jammer777: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
mkmyers45:

Trade balance release favours CAD over USD...

meaning?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
ayox20003:

Simply because he wants to make money. Cant stop laughing. cheesy.

My first expreience with BOM came when a friend who was an internet marketer said he heard about financial fixed odds. He also bought some books and shared them with we. He hammered on runbet but I thought gambling might not be a way of making good money on this thing so I stopped. Later, he came back and told me that BOM gives free money that comes with a bonus code. I used the bonus coded, got approval and started trading. I googled somany material on fixed odd but there was very little available. I eventually gave-up but kept on trading with the $20 bonus code. Within a week, the money decreased to $1(One dollar). So I quit. Oh was also a FOREX junkie but lets not go to that one. Its another story.

After my NYSC, I stayed at home for about 3 months without a job then I remembered BOM and revived my passion for it. I downloaded Japanese Charting Techniques by Steve Nison and since then, God has been faithful. I read and practiced what I read in that book and did a lot of research via google. I watched Bloomberg and became very vast with anything that concerned financial trades. Before I could say Jack Robinson, I started making money. People still don't believe I work for nobody, now.

One story that inspired me then was the story of Warren Buffet, how he started his company from his apartment.

Frawzey
Really interesting
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
mkmyers45: Viewing this topic: prince123(m), jammer777, stance(m), ayox20003, ayox2003(m) and 2 guest(s)

Ayox you be two?
I'm the one.
NL banned me. While I was trying to write my superstory. I used to have the other one. Thought they've locked my account. They just unbanned me now, anyways.

blink182: Really interesting

Where are you been? I blink twice. shocked
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
jammer777:

meaning?

It was a downtrend but e don pass
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
ayox2003:
I'm the one.
NL banned me. While I was trying to write my superstory. I used to have the other one. Thought they've locked my account. They just unbanned me now, anyways.

Where are you been? I blink twice. shocked
Been real busy o. Its not easy at all.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
ayox20003:

Simply because he wants to make money. Cant stop laughing. cheesy.

My first expreience with BOM came when a friend who was an internet marketer said he heard about financial fixed odds. He also bought some books and shared them with we. He hammered on runbet but I thought gambling might not be a way of making good money on this thing so I stopped. Later, he came back and told me that BOM gives free money that comes with a bonus code. I used the bonus coded, got approval and started trading. I googled somany material on fixed odd but there was very little available. I eventually gave-up but kept on trading with the $20 bonus code. Within a week, the money decreased to $1(One dollar). So I quit. Oh was also a FOREX junkie but lets not go to that one. Its another story.

After my NYSC, I stayed at home for about 3 months without a job then I remembered BOM and revived my passion for it. I downloaded Japanese Charting Techniques by Steve Nison and since then, God has been faithful. I read and practiced what I read in that book and did a lot of research via google. I watched Bloomberg and became very vast with anything that concerned financial trades. Before I could say Jack Robinson, I started making money. People still don't believe I work for nobody, now.

One story that inspired me then was the story of Warren Buffet, how he started his company from his apartment.

Frawzey
you see why I they call u oga ayo,,,,nice story here,,,kudos,,more
green
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
blink182: Been real busy o. Its not easy at all.

No worries. Its gonna be okay, bro.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
prince123: you see why I they call u oga ayo,,,,nice story here,,,kudos,,more
green
Forget oga jor.

I just wanna tell peeps that, there are very few jobs out there, if you are jobless and you have access to the intenet, while waiting for jobs, get materials on BOM or FOREX and develop yourself. If you read through career and Jobs sections on NL, you'd be amazed how difficult it is to get a job even with 2:1. A friend of mine who is a very popular guy in Naija now was a FX trader while we were in school. Now, he has a big secondary school in IB. Infact one of the best secondary schools. He has never worked for anybody.

The popular Akin Alabi, the owner of Nairabet used to live in my street in Ibadan. If anyone knows IB well, you would know Alakia. Akin was a drop-out from Poly Ibadan. He was those un-serious dudes in our area then. One day we heard he jetted out of the county and that he went for Ewen Chia's seminar in London. Even the London he went sef, he tried getting the Visa several times before he was eventually lucky. He came back and started Nairabet. Ojelube (his nickname) now celebrates surprise birthdays for his wife, throws party on a ship cruise and a house in Lekki.

I want to end this with two quotes;

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom , in the grave whither thou goest. Ecclesiastes 9:10

If its meant to be, its up to me - Zig Ziglar.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
I tot I just saw bommaster,,,,pls why is it that sometimes you will see this post has been hidden,,Йą who they hide post for here.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
prince123: I tot I just saw bommaster,,,,pls why is it that sometimes you will see this post has been hidden,,Йą who they hide post for here.

Na Mr. Spambot
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox20003: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
Na me post the hidden post. Na my second ID be this sha. I hope the spambot confirms its not spam sha.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jammer777: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
abeg anybody sight fxbomovi? seems we are in the world of our own now...no lele sha
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by deniQ: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
TO ALL:
House, I hail u'all!
U guys are doin great job here. May ur BOM accounts alwyz remain green ooo! 4wd ever, bkwd never!

Hope 2bcom part of dis lovely family.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
Market has been dull. Its advisable one starts upping for Asian sessions else one would be found at "broke-lyn".
USDCAD that seems to be a safe haven stood still at 1.1093 for minutes.
I hope FOMC makes a good move this week.
Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
back, but where are my pple?. Shop open o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster: back, but where are my pple?. Shop open o

i dey watch ej gj and other jpy for fall bet
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by stance(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster: back, but where are my pple?. Shop open o
here bro, i don bag enough losses today
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster:

i dey watch ej gj and other jpy for fall bet

gold also for fall bet
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
stance: here bro, i don bag enough losses today

haa bros how come, hope u stick to ur money mgt, loss is part of d bussiness sha. no shaking
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by stance(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster:

haa bros how come, hope u stick to ur money mgt, loss is part of d bussiness sha. no shaking
yes i did thats why i still have half of my account
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
stance: here bro, i don bag enough losses today

let go for ej to fall close by 6pm
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster:

ej no allow me enter, let move on sha. no shaking
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by stance(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster:

The system is missing critical pricing information. Please try again in a few minutes.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster:

ej no allow me enter, let move on sha. no shaking

and gj already on free fall. will wait if it can come back to my level sha
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster:

and gj already on free fall. will wait if it can come back to my level sha

can we enter? or should we move on?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
mkmyers45:

can we enter? or should we move on?

i can't enter it wt dis price, doesn't want higher risk as u know our bet take 1 , 2 pip to win/loss most of d time. though this pair can win it for us with this price but 4 me will let it go
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster:

i can't enter it wt dis price, doesn't want higher risk as u know our bet take 1 , 2 pip to win/loss most of d time. though this pair can win it for us with this price but 4 me will let it go

if u want to take d risk go for d gold to fall close by 6pm
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster:

ok, i go wait for nxxt bus
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster:

if u want to take d risk go for d gold to fall close by 6pm

You can't enter on bom as trade cannot kick-off instantly
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
Bommaster, weldone.
You will be seeing me at the asian sessions from tomorrow.

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
ayox2003: Bommaster, weldone.
You will be seeing me at the asian sessions from tomorrow.

Frawzey.

Na So.... cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.