Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 (65996 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2012
Ahh, guy kilon sele, which one be dprince? were you banned?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by dprince123: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2012
toluxa1: Ahh, guy kilon sele, which one be dprince? were you banned?
yes oooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2012
I feel I should stay out of the market today. Something tells me its gonna be a funny day. Will just be watching. I know we'll see volatility in the forex market so guys becareful.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by dprince123: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2012
bom criminals,,they have deactivate all their markets
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2012
Please let me share this here https://www.nairaland.com/999580/earn-2-daily#11557490 I am already in and I believe our aim here is to make money
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2012
Today we are gonna be talking about engulfing patterns. wink

Engulfing Patterns

Engulfing Patterns are very good market indicators. They very strong in predicting what the next move would be.
They can be classified into two namely: Bullish Engulfing pattern and Bearish Engulfing Patterns.

The word "Engulf" means to cover, over-shadow, or wrap something up. Like a palm engulfs a small stone when you hold the stone.

Bullish Engulfing Pattern

Bullish Engulfing pattern occurs when the "BUY" candle covers the preceding "SELL" candle.

For instance on BOM chart, RED is the SELL Candle while Green is the BUY candle. Whenever you see that the GREEN Candle that appears immediately after the RED Engulfs the RED Candle, in a downward trend, then its most likely the trend changes and goes up.

The screenshot below gives a clearview of what I'm saying on EURGBP this morning. Insome cases, the GREEN Candle covers the whole body of the RED Candle even the shadows. But In this case, it only covered the upper shadow of the RED Candle but since it has successfully covered the BODY of the RED Candle, it has engulfed it.

And its called the Bullish Engulfing Pattern because it made the trend BULLISH (Upward)

NOTE: The GREEN CANDLE[b] MUST [/b] COVER THE RED CANDLE'S BODY VERY WELL.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by deniQ: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2012

@ALL:

Hello House!

Has anybody here used "BOMWINNER STRATEGY" from one Iyama O. Francis? Is it reliable? How gud and helpful was the product or is it just another scam?

As som1 new to BOM, shld i buy d product to use it to learn d ropes? Alternatively, can u offer or suggest any good and reliable BOM product/ebook suitable for a newbie?

Pls ur reponses are needed. Pls help a broda. Thnx

The product's website is www.bomwinner.com

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by deniQ: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2012
@Ayox2003

U r doing a gr8 job. Thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2012
deniQ:
@ALL:

Hello House!

Has anybody here used "BOMWINNER STRATEGY" from one Iyama O. Francis? Is it reliable? How gud and helpful was the product or is it just another scam?

As som1 new to BOM, shld i buy d product to use it to learn d ropes? Alternatively, can u offer or suggest any good and reliable BOM product/ebook suitable for a newbie?

Pls ur reponses are needed. Pls help a broda. Thnx

Bro,

I have not seen any strategy that work for BOM in all my entire romantic days with BOM. There was this guy on NL here who even went ahead to make fake videos a accounts and some peole fell for it. At the end of the day, he was able to rip them off. There is no strategy anywhere only if you can spend 150k, I'll link you with Vince Stanzione's alert and you'd be making steady money. Outside that, I dont know anyone.

This is the only thread in the whole of Africa that demystifies BOM. Yes I said it! Instead of a quick-fix program just hang out with us once in a while and u'd be blessed. grin grin

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2012
@DENIQ The NL guy had a site called bomdecoder.com hahaha....Someone who can decode BOM grin grin grin grin. Forget about all those thing, they wanna rip u.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2012
ayox2003:

Bro,

I have not seen any strategy that work for BOM in all my entire romantic days with BOM. There was this guy on NL here who even went ahead to make fake videos a accounts and some peole fell for it. At the end of the day, he was able to rip them off. There is no strategy anywhere only if you can spend 150k, I'll link you with Vince Stanzione's alert and you'd be making steady money. Outside that, I dont know anyone.

This is the only thread in the whole of Africa that demystifies BOM. Yes I said it! Instead of a quick-fix program just hang out with us once in a while and u'd be blessed. grin grin

Frawzey.

I agree 100 percent with this. I have said it here before too. I've done the research and its true.

BTW, what's it about this Vince Stanzione? Gist us
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2012
@ayox,

I guess this is a Bullish Engulfing Pattern right? Spotted it on EU some hours ago
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2012
No vex for my late response. I dey drive ni.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
toluxa1:

I agree 100 percent with this. I have said it here before too. I've done the research and its true.

He is a leader in BOM...he has made millions and millions of dollars with BOM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Stanzione
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
mkmyers45:

He is a leader in BOM...he has made millions and millions of dollars with BOM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Stanzione

I real the wiki page of him as I saw the name but can't see anywhere they said he made millions from BOM. No mention of him trading Fixed odd sef.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
Aynway, from other results, I can see he trades BOM.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
USD/CAD dey sweet to trade this morning oooo,

4 wins from those last 4 candles using our good old easy strategy.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
On those candles you can bet either way and still win sef, whether you are betting rise or fall using the red as ress and green as supp. Its clear from the pic.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
Watching AJ for good entry point...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
mkmyers45: Watching AJ for good entry point...

BET CHOPPED..

#Demo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
AJ is still good for rise bet...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by abisoye55: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
mkmyers45: AJ is still good for rise bet...
Bros wats d duration
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
tempted to enter NU sha..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
mkmyers45: AJ is still good for rise bet...

Round two chopped...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
Damn the kiwi is too strong...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by abisoye55: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
mkmyers45:

Round two chopped...
boss canly spread the gospel evenly
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
abisoye55:
boss canly spread the gospel evenly

didn't you see the call?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by abisoye55: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
mkmyers45:

didn't you see the call?
tryin to ff u .Am on mobile
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by isaactolu: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
toluxa1: USD/CAD dey sweet to trade this morning oooo,

4 wins from those last 4 candles using our good old easy strategy.
Kindly explain what this old easy strategy is all about.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ruggedcuzz: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
Am placin a bet ej to fall in 67mins. Currently at 94.872
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by deniQ: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
ayox2003:

Bro,

Frawzey.

ayox2003: @DENIQ The NL guy had a site called bomdecoder.com hahaha....Someone who can decode BOM grin grin grin grin. Forget about all those thing, they wanna rip u.

Frawzey

toluxa1:

Ayox and Toluxa, thanks for ur response. Will be looking up to u guys for proper guidance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (102)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / Goods Bought In The UK Vs Nigeria: The Difference (Pictured) / 5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.