Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Advice On The Old Federal Universities. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice On The Old Federal Universities. (528 Views)

Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On The Old Federal Universities. by Eaglesman(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2012
Please intellectuals in the house,I need your advice on this issue.my friend got admitted to study history A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ strategic studies at the new federal university ndufu alike ikwo in ebonyi state ,but he is afraid that as the first piooner students of that that they will have lots of challenges both academically and socially as a new school.please I need your replies with reasons.THANKs
Re: Advice On The Old Federal Universities. by Eaglesman(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2012
Moderators plz put this topic in the front page,I really need answers.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Oko Post Utme Result Is Out / Hnd Form Federal and state / Oko Poly 2012 Pume For Those Dat Score Below 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.