Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam (6230 Views)

CNN - The World's Fastest-growing Religion Is ... / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ? / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ayomivic: Eh en! What is so impressive about Islam that make people join that religion?Ok, if atheists and other secular were join them i think its , little bit welcome because they are coming to know God gradually but if christians join them, that one is surely moving backward. Iro oo,atheist may not want to be killers.Then, why are they growing in number?Ah ! Don't mind me ,they should be the fastest religion of cause.Are they not still practicing polygamy ? If Alhaji married five wives and each wives born three three children grand don full.True -true it must be the fastest religion.Go on soun Islam.Oh ! Iam sorry i no know say i don type am.
the more you discriminate...the more people embrace Islam
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
blackboi: Islam is the ugliest fhing that ever hit the Earth
hohohoho... still dey pain you ni...you can do better than this naw
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
(in the begining) mankind were one nation,(then they started to dispute), so Allah raised Prophets amongst them, as bearers of good news and as warners; and He revealed there with the Scriptures, with the truth that it (the message of truth) might judge people's differences. And those who differed were the very people to whom the Scriptures were given concerning it. They differed only because of hatred of one another, even after clear proofs had come to them. So Allah, by His Will, guided those who believed in the truth about what they differed. And Allah guides whom He pleases to a straight path."[The Qur'an, Surah 2:113]
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
tintingz: (in the begining) mankind were one nation,(then they started to dispute), so Allah raised Prophets amongst them, as bearers of good news and as warners; and He revealed there with the Scriptures, with the truth that it (the message of truth) might judge people's differences. And those who differed were the very people to whom the Scriptures were given concerning it. They differed only because of hatred of one another, even after clear proofs had come to them. So Allah, by His Will, guided those who believed in the truth about what they differed. And Allah guides whom He pleases to a straight path."[The Qur'an, Surah 2:113]

grin Horse Shiit
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by Ptolomeus(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
tintingz: keep explain till tomorrow, the record has been shown, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world not only in America nor U.S but global
Ok if you say so ...
But in the three Americas (South, Central and Northern) except USA, Islam is hardly known. Not practiced.
In Europe it is hardly known, especially in countries that have had strong Arab presence (Spain), but in the other countries of Europe is a very small minority religion, widely surpassed Roman Catholicism. In South America, Islam has fewer adherents than the traditional African religion ... I think that is illustrative.
I guess in Africa will have many Islamists, and that makes the exception that proves the rule. Globally Islam is a religion almost nonexistent and unknown.
My respects.
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Ok if you say so ...
But in the three Americas (South, Central and Northern) except USA, Islam is hardly known. Not practiced.
In Europe it is hardly known, especially in countries that have had strong Arab presence (Spain), but in the other countries of Europe is a very small minority religion, widely surpassed Roman Catholicism. In South America, Islam has fewer adherents than the traditional African religion ... I think that is illustrative.
I guess in Africa will have many Islamists, and that makes the exception that proves the rule. Globally Islam is a religion almost nonexistent and unknown.
My respects.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4385768.stm
BBC link Islam fastest growing religion in europe, i've givn you my sources. So pls give yours.
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by Ptolomeus(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
tintingz: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4385768.stm
BBC link Islam fastest growing religion in europe, i've givn you my sources. So pls give yours.

AH ... growth.
Yeah, right ... Something that practically does not exist, can grow with only two followers.
Dear ... Islam does not exist outside of Africa.
All that is known in America Islam is the attack on the twin towers. If you ask here "who is Muhammad," they will reply possibly a Turkish shop owner uan.
Do not get angry, that's not my fault.
I do not understand Islam, but I have some curiosities.
Could you tell me if it is true that when a man dies,
in heaven 20 beautiful virgins await him?
And if a woman who dies? What awaits she in heaven?
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ptolomeus:
AH ... growth.
Yeah, right ... Something that practically does not exist, can grow with only two followers.
Dear ... Islam does not exist outside of Africa.
All that is known in America Islam is the attack on the twin towers. If you ask here "who is Muhammad," they will reply possibly a Turkish shop owner uan.
Do not get angry, that's not my fault.
I do not understand Islam, but I have some curiosities.
Could you tell me if it is true that when a man dies,
in heaven 20 beautiful virgins await him?
And if a woman who dies? What awaits she in heaven?
i have given links that Islam is known in the world yet you want to argue for argument sake, what makes Jermaine Jackson, Micheal Jackson, Thierry Henry a france footballer, hollywood actor Chris Tucker to name the few embrace Islam if it's not known, guy abeg do research ok...and as for the woman or virgins which christians say mostly is just what western and your christians mumu scholar use to brainwashd and decieve you christians, no muslim even believ in promising virgins, the Quran stated Houris not virgins or women, there is noting like virgins in heaven if you have the verse in the Quran that mention promising virgins or women in heaven kindly qoute them out grin
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by MacDaddy01: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
tintingz: i have given links that Islam is known in the world yet you want to argue for argument sake, what makes Jermaine Jackson, Micheal Jackson, Thierry Henry a france footballer, hollywood actor Chris Tucker to name the few embrace Islam if it's not known, guy abeg do research ok...and as for the woman or virgins which christians say mostly is just what western and your christians mumu scholar use to brainwashd and decieve you christians, no muslim even believ in promising virgins, the Quran stated Houris not virgins or women, there is noting like virgins in heaven if you have the verse in the Quran that mention promising virgins or women in heaven kindly qoute them out grin

Arent Houris virgins?
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
MacDaddy01:
Arent Houris virgins?
pure beings and notin like women is mention to be the houris.
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
Islam:
the fastest dropping shi!t grin
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 12:26am On Jul 19, 2012
blackboi: Islam:
the fastest dropping shi!t grin
tongue abeg no cry
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 6:04am On Jul 19, 2012
You knw, each time the word isLam is mentioned what usually comes to mind are listed below:

1. Clueless Shoe shiNers
2. Alumanjiri boys & GIRLS cheesy
3. Scavengers
4. Drug addicts
5. Reckless Okada riders
6. Wheelbarrow pushers
7. Senseless Truck Drivers
8. Drunkards
9. Murderers
10. Suicide Bombers

gringringrin

4uck 'em all cheesy
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
ISLAM:
a way of life for LOSERS grin
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by iyb(m): 5:07am On Jul 29, 2012
Unfortunately People should Get to know Islam before they make useless comments
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 5:40am On Jul 29, 2012
iyb: Unfortunately People should Get to know Islam before they make useless comments
yep...just that some are deaf and blind they cant see and get the message of Islam just what the Quran said. "Deaf and blind"
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by chrisosi: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
The Muslims are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza.
They're not happy in Egypt.
They're not happy in Libya.
They're not happy in Morocco.
They're not happy in Iran.
They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Pakistan.
They're not happy in Syria .
They're not happy in Lebanon .
They're not happy in Nigeria

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in England .
They're happy in France .
They're happy in Italy .
They're happy in Germany .
They're happy in Sweden .
They're happy in the USA .
They're happy in Norway .
They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM . . WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY.

Excuse me, but . . .
Am I missing something here?? BY Ken Obe
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by onetrack(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
The truth of the matter is that the growth of non-belief (atheism, agnosticism), is accelerating in the US. In the last 20 years this has gone from about 8% of the population to 16%.

In Europe, people who attend religious services is now less than 10%. Even among Muslims, the strong tendency in Europe (for European-born Muslims) is not to practice the religion (in Belgium, for example, only about 10% of Muslims practice religion).

After studying the Bible and Quran, I've concluded that a god played no role in those books, and that he (if he exists) never sent any prophets. The Old Testament, in particular, is full of evil things that God has done, and the Quran is boring, poorly written, and repetitive. Neither book represents anything Godly to me.
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by pharmow: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
Whenever an issue of religion comes up, I realise that people talk with a lot of hate in their heart. Please do yourselves favour by reading more and do not confine yourself to your belief and whatever your mind has been poisoned with. Islam being a fast growing religion in USA or any other part of the world shouldnt be an headache to any christain. I also need to add that the evil actions of few groups or individuals shouldnt make U generalize everybody is bad because it will be very ignorant of me to use the actions of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi, Anders Breivik, James Holmes(recent Aurora Colorado shooting) and other mass/serial killers in christain nations to conclude that christainity is evil. I believe in the presence of God Almighty and the fact every individual should act humanely to other people. We should stop this hate talk on religions cos it is doing more harm than good to humanity.
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by Roadmike(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Fastest growing religion indeed.
If i may ask Why?

1.Its not far fetched, yet doubt the statement.The contributing factors are;

Most of the Cleric and adherent are PHEDOPHILE. They marry Girl child that are of their grand daughters age.

They procreate like RAT. leave a couple of Rats in the house for like a month and will be surprised as to the number you come back to see.

Worst of all is that those kids are not catered for hence- they become cannon fodders that is terrorist and are easily expendable.

So you now know WHY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaiah Prophesied Islam and Christians Accepting It / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) / The Temptation Of Jesus Christ: Lessons To Be Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.