Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam (6231 Views)

CNN - The World's Fastest-growing Religion Is ... / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ? / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
blackboi:
gringrin
I used to have the Library Collection of that f h i n g called sahEeh musliM; gringringrin the funniest book of isLam I ever hadcheesy
the fhing is full of lies and shiit that can get anyone cracking grincheesy
grin aaaahhh! fhanks for takin me down the memory lane cheesy
really? eeyah hope is not the forge ones you normally read, keep it up u can do better than this tongue
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by Ptolomeus(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
amosy007:
very ignorant post... America didnot become united becoz all those races u posted dominated america even before the and during the slave trade america has being united... All states (like texas, florida, new mexico etc) in d america are country before they all signed treaty to become one and they fought british empire to gain independence... Sir washington Dc led the which he later became the first ever president of usa ... So try and do more research b4 u post ignorance on public forum
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by Ptolomeus(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: ok USA is Africa grin
Back to school children. You still have time to learn geography.
You are generating laughter in the forum, and that's not right.

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: really? eeyah hope is not the forge ones you normally read, keep it up u can do better than this tongue

na darussalem publication faundecided
are u calling them fake??
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
blackboi:
na darussalem publication faundecided
are u calling them fake??
which one be darussalem hadeeth? Abi u won say jerussalem tongue
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ptolomeus: grin grin grin grin grin
is that what USA means pls read history :-/
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by Ptolomeus(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: is that what USA means pls read history :-/
I will die laughing. Now, please, leave that computer!

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Back to school children. You still have time to learn geography.
You are generating laughter in the forum, and that's not right.
now see why it's to be called UNITED STATE OF AMERICA and tell me if am wrong:
The fifty U.S states have taken their names from a wide variety of languages. The names of 24 states derive from indigenous languages of the Americas and one from Hawaiian: eight come from Algonquian languages, seven from Siouan languages(one of those by way ofIllinois, an Algonquian language), three from Iroquoian languages, one from aUto-Aztecan language , and five from other Native American languages.Twenty-two other state names derive from European languages: seven come from Latin(mostly from Latinate forms of English personal names), five come from , Spanish(and one more from an Indigenous language by way of Spanish), and four come from French(one of those by way of English). The etymologies of six states are disputed or unclear: Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Oregon, and Rhode Island (in the table below, those states have one row for each potential source language or meaning). Of the fifty states, eleven are named in honor of an individual. Of those eleven, seven are named in honor of kings and queens: the two Carolinas, the two Virginias, Maryland, Louisiana and Georgia. Only one is named after a president of the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._state_name_etymologies
please know more about U.S.
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by billyG(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
It not d increasing popltn of islam that matter but how many will make d longsort paradise,the end justify d means. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
billyG: It not d increasing popltn of islam that matter but how many will make d longsort paradise,the end justify d means. grin grin grin grin
i get your point buh why is that people embrace Islam everyday and increase faster?
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2012
tintingz: which one be darussalem hadeeth? Abi u won say jerussalem tongue

grin "darussalem" na mistake. cheesy

I mean Darusalam Publishing House smiley
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2012
cheesy Still on the matter:

Islam is anyfhing that comes out through the yansh or anus of a living animal gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
blackboi: cheesy Still on the matter:

Islam is anyfhing that comes out through the yansh or anus of a living animal gringrin

SMH childish
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
blackboi:

grin "darussalem" na mistake. cheesy

I mean Darusalam Publishing House smiley
which one is also darusalam hadeeth?
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
tintingz: SMH childish
undecided
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
tintingz: which one is also darusalam hadeeth?
coka-cola moslim kid #smh
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by dadde(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
the simple reason islam is growing in the united state are as follows:
1. US is a liberal state
2. Migration .more Muslims have migrated to the us since 911. report puts it that most of the Muslims are not in arab countries. this is simply because US accomodats them irrespective of their treat to us. most Muslims will prefers to live in US than is Saudi Arabia.
3. Birth Rates: aside from Africa, the birth rate in most Arabian countries have been explosive. this is due to their prosperous economy.
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
dadde: the simple reason islam is growing in the united state are as follows:
1. US is a liberal state
2. Migration .more Muslims have migrated to the us since 911. report puts it that most of the Muslims are not in arab countries. this is simply because US accomodats them irrespective of their treat to us. most Muslims will prefers to live in US than is Saudi Arabia.
3. Birth Rates: aside from Africa, the birth rate in most Arabian countries have been explosive. this is due to their prosperous economy.
grin this guyz wont stop makin my day... bwaaaha!ha!ha!aaaaaaaaaaaaa!grin
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by plaetton: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
Yes, it maybe the fastest growing religion in America, not because people are converting to islam,no, simply because millions of people from islamic countries are fleeing their islamic paradises to settle , enjoy and live fullfilling lives in a free nation.
The sad irony is that they carry along with the very religion that enslaved in their homelands.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by Ptolomeus(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
tintingz: now see why it's to be called UNITED STATE OF AMERICA and tell me if am wrong:
The fifty U.S states have taken their names from a wide variety of languages. The names of 24 states derive from indigenous languages of the Americas and one from Hawaiian: eight come from Algonquian languages, seven from Siouan languages(one of those by way ofIllinois, an Algonquian language), three from Iroquoian languages, one from aUto-Aztecan language , and five from other Native American languages.Twenty-two other state names derive from European languages: seven come from Latin(mostly from Latinate forms of English personal names), five come from , Spanish(and one more from an Indigenous language by way of Spanish), and four come from French(one of those by way of English). The etymologies of six states are disputed or unclear: Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Oregon, and Rhode Island (in the table below, those states have one row for each potential source language or meaning). Of the fifty states, eleven are named in honor of an individual. Of those eleven, seven are named in honor of kings and queens: the two Carolinas, the two Virginias, Maryland, Louisiana and Georgia. Only one is named after a president of the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._state_name_etymologies
please know more about U.S.

Let's see.
1. You say that Islam is the major religion in America.
2. I tell him I do not know what is happening in USA, but in AMERICA (three continents) Islam is virtually unknown.
3. You are offended, and says that America and the United States of America is the same.
4. I intend to explain to you that something is the United States of America and another is AMERICA.
Let's see.
United States of America, is part of America (North America) but not all America (thank god)
USA is a country that exists in North America, and borders with Canada and Mexico.
America is a continent composed of North America, South America and Central America.
I hope I have explained.
Regardless of our faiths, we are friends, ok?
A hug.
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
Islam we're tired of your Terr0rR!!
Another m0slim suicide bombing today, na which day una plan to acquire sense, eh??
Me am tired O!
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
firebrand: Its amazing that some of these terrorist are happy that Americans are embracing islam. Had these americans been hostile and hunt for the few muslims in their midst, as the xtians are being hunted in muslim dominated countries of the world, islam would have fizzled out of existence. But thank God that the american xtians, and by extension all xtians beyond america, would never kill a soul in the name of service/worship of their God.

Tell your arab colleagues like Iran, S/Arabia, Afghanistan etc, and your foot soldiers like al qaeda, Boko Haram, Taliban etc that they allow gospellers to preach their messages without intimidation, threats to their lives and, and the cruel and heartless killing of innocent christians in the name of god of Muhammed.

Let the muslims dominated countries tolerate other religions and see if the worship centre in Mecca would not be converted to Christ worship centres.
so far this is the reasonable quote, but unfortunately the church has dumped what they have to reasoning out their evangelism hence the move of islam.
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
plaetton: Yes, it maybe the fastest growing religion in America, not because people are converting to islam,no, simply because millions of people from islamic countries are fleeing their islamic paradises to settle , enjoy and live fullfilling lives in a free nation.
The sad irony is that they carry along with the very religion that enslaved in their homelands.
true true true
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2012
The f@stest growing shiit in & around the world:

1. Evil
2. Islam

Evil is = Bad

& Islam is = Evil grin
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
blackboi: http://www.dar-us-salam.com/
this is a site of darusalam and their books, not the authors of hadiths. Do u knw what hadith means?
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Let's see.
1. You say that Islam is the major religion in America.
2. I tell him I do not know what is happening in USA, but in AMERICA (three continents) Islam is virtually unknown.
3. You are offended, and says that America and the United States of America is the same.
4. I intend to explain to you that something is the United States of America and another is AMERICA.
Let's see.
United States of America, is part of America (North America) but not all America (thank god)
USA is a country that exists in North America, and borders with Canada and Mexico.
America is a continent composed of North America, South America and Central America.
I hope I have explained.
Regardless of our faiths, we are friends, ok?
A hug.
keep explain till tomorrow, the record has been shown, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world not only in America nor U.S but global
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
Islam fastest growing religion in Europe-BBC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4385768.stm
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
tintingz: this is a site of darusalam and their books, not the authors of hadiths. Do u knw what hadith means?

4kyoo moslem! Kiss my a§§. Can't remember his name now...
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
tintingz: Islam fastest growing religion in Europe-BBC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4385768.stm

grin really... In Nigeria corruption is the fastest growing sheet, does that make it the BESTundecided nonsense angry
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
Islam is the ugliest fhing that ever hit the Earth
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by Ayomivic(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
Eh en! What is so impressive about Islam that make people join that religion?Ok, if atheists and other secular were join them i think its , little bit welcome because they are coming to know God gradually but if christians join them, that one is surely moving backward. Iro oo,atheist may not want to be killers.Then, why are they growing in number?Ah ! Don't mind me ,they should be the fastest religion of cause.Are they not still practicing polygamy ? If Alhaji married five wives and each wives born three three children grand don full.True -true it must be the fastest religion.Go on soun Islam.Oh ! Iam sorry i no know say i don type am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 20 Nigerian Gospel Musicians You’ve Got To Know / How To Kill A Witch/wizard In Your Family & Environment ( Photos & Videos) / Whats Your View About Pork (meat From Pig) As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.