Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha (10327 Views)

South-east: Tension As MASSOB,IPOB ‘resume Protests Tomorrow’ / Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Police Shoot One, Arrest 47 As MASSOB Marks 16 Years Annivrsary (2) (3) (4)

Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
joeyfire: This is what I call "I must yarn 101"

So your region be like geneva abi?

Dead weak @ I must yarn 101. That is hilarious grin grin
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by ekitikan(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
Okija_juju: Is it just me or did anyone else read where it said the task force was a government outfit designed to curb illegal street trading...

Why then is MASSOB fighting the government... This is outrageous...

I find this unacceptable...

listen,this so called task force are just bunnch of polithugs,i had a brush with some of them on same tuesday close to upper iweka,on my way to owerri and their actions baffled me as i was not allowed to move my truck until i pay twenty thousand.the fee i was told goes to the government coffers,wat for i dont knw.the earlier the government of anambra address this issue the better as onnitsha is gradually turninng into a den of hoodlums.how i wish bakassi boys would come back and clean the city up as they did the other time.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
sureboykris: pls oga what's Ūя̲̅ point. Y insult d guy. U̶̲̥̅̊ made no point

What is with the hieroglyph ?
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Okijajuju1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Who gave massob the power to warn a government authority ? Isnt massob instigating a state of anarchy in the market by turning the traders against the taskforce ?

As much as I know the motive behind your post to be malicious, truth is MASSOB just attacked the government... Illegal street trading has become a problem all over Nigeria and many state governments are trying hard to curb it... MASSOB is absolutely wrong and Irish the task force were armed, they should have shot at them to kill..
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by kooljman(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
D 2 groups Ndi mpiawazu and Massob should kill themselves.they are both molesting and harressin pple.make dem kill dem selves abeg.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by onila(f): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by jamil2(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mossob shouldn't forgive the task force they must make sure they revenge!
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by whitecaleb2010: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2012
Thats absolute power which corrupts absolutely..
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
hardywaltz: How on earth this piece of crap made the front page will remain a mystery. Soon two primary school kids fighting along their way home will soon make front page.
nonsense
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Butoneday2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ndi Mpiawazu and MASSOB? Ndi Mpiawazu and MASSOB?
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by joeyfire(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
What a cretin. So because they warned a group of hoodlums off victimising traders, they're armed robbers and whatever your pea brain can conjure up?
~Bluetooth:

Did you go to night school buttwipe ?
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by AustineE1: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Mor'on,did you read the news at all before commenting ? The taskforce had been WARNED by massob to stop oppressing traders until this incident.I have always known massob to be bunch of hooligans and armed robbers.
i ve since stoped responding to Bluetooth,ever since i discovered he was only a minor,precisively 14yrs old!...still waiting for illeke-idi or is she still passing through the painful embrassment of being caught tangled with a man in her matrimonial home,nt realising that her yoruba husband laced her with 'magun'(yoruba anti-infidelity charm)!i just hope she will get over it,to come & spew her usual nonsense online.

Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Mmiriariugwu: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is anarchycal,govt should do something drastic 2 arrest this kind of situation.What moral or legal justification has massob got 2 challenge a constituted authority?gradualy they 'll grow out of hand if unchecked.Bunch Of mayopic lunatics!
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Dainfamous: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
Austine.E:

i ve since stoped responding to Bluetooth,ever since i discovered he was only a minor,precisively 14yrs old!...still waiting for illeke-idi or is she still passing through the painful embrassment of being caught tangled with a man in her matrimonial home,nt realising that her yoruba husband laced her with 'magun'(yoruba anti-infidelity charm)!i just hope she will get over it,to come & spew her usual nonsense online.

topic massob is doing a good job
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mmiriariugwu: This is anarchycal,govt should do something drastic 2 arrest this kind of situation.What moral or legal justification has massob got 2 challenge a constituted authority?gradualy they 'll grow out of hand if unchecked.Bunch Of mayopic lunatics!

You do realize the task force was harassing the traders and the marketers that is why Massob challenged them. Task force or no task force, noone should abuse the little powers they get.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by pecopeco: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
Wat is it again
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Okijajuju1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
I don't think that the accusation of trader harassment is right... I know how these task forces operate... In port harcourt, they move around in unmarked vehicles and sneak up on hawkers and street traders and confisticate their wares.. The only downside is that they end up extorting these traders without ever getting them prosecuted... However that not withstanding, MASSOB does not have the right to tell them to stop carrying out what they should do..

This is absolutely unacceptable and in a society where hoodlums take the law into their hands, anarchy becomes the order of the day...

MASSOB should be stopped now..
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Butoneday2(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
But_one_day: Ndi Mpiawazu and MASSOB? Ndi Mpiawazu and MASSOB?
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by klax(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hhhhmmmm very unteresting indeed.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
Massob should focus thier eyes and attention on the bigger picture which is actualizing the sovereign state of Biafra

The other day, their leader, chief ralph uwazurike was having a war of words with a prominent politician because he insulted Dim ojukwu. And today her members are running arround the biggest market in west Africa naked with a bunch of gov. peter obi's political thugs.

Massob should know that the western world, who happens to be the group of people that can free them from Nigeria is watching and recording their activities in particular and igbos in general.

Anambra state is being ruled by people without conscience and one day, God will send a rochas okorocha to liberate them. Till then...........Chuks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by achi4u(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
massob should start carrying bombs and guns

Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by RealMccoy2(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

As much as I know the motive behind your post to be malicious, truth is MASSOB just attacked the government... Illegal street trading has become a problem all over Nigeria and many state governments are trying hard to curb it... MASSOB is absolutely wrong and Irish the task force were armed, they should have shot at them to kill..

After all Massob had a legitimate reason to resist the Task Force from spoiling their business. Unlike e-OPC and Fulani's that were fighting over Prostitute, that was very shameful. I have known Yorobbers to be instigators of Chaos, the problem between hatred sowed within Ijaws and Itsekiri that caused a very bloody clash in Warri was traced back to Awo . The Only Yoruba man I respect is OBJ, the rest are sprinters,they can out do Usain Bolt when running to a safe haven in Benin Republic under crisis. grin Okija-Juju you always result to vulgar language when you are been suppressed, I understand your pattern. Spit and run is a trade mark that is associated with your cowardice black azz

Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Abagworo(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
I believe this task force was legally inaugurated by Government and hence is doing a legal job. Lack of enlightenment is the problem here. The Government is meant to educate the traders on the importance of paying tax.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
lagcity: lmfao! grin MASSOB puccies can't even stand against Ndi Mpiawazu. bunch of placard carriers. the truth is MASSOB is just another NURTW, they enjoy overstepping boundary and harassing ppl.
MASSOB wouldn't behave cowardly like the OPC who would watch the Fulani OVERLORDS ravage their land, this is an internal affair and good news ..... residents of Bida road and environs, how much more Onitsha didn't vacate the city like the chicken hearted in Ibese. Olodo.

Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
ifyalways: Ndi mpiawazu? Nice name. Lol only na "otu" are such names obtained.
Baby, such names give us the trip around here and we love it. GET USED TO IT.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by EkwyOmalicha: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
Decryptor: At least MASSOB stood against the taskforce in the first place. They are better than OPC that carried leaves to demonstrate after an aboki killed a man from the west over an ashi tongue

lol grin tell them
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by EkwyOmalicha: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
Decryptor: Good! u have just "cum" from being bange.d sideways, now turn ur back for second round.

wicked bloke tongue
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by EkwyOmalicha: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
BaBa Mike: What is the problem with this idiots called manslaughter massob. why are they inviting unnecessary chaos.

Another escaped monkey from Ekiti zoo….just shut the F…. up if you ve got nothing meaningful to say chimp embarassed
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Greatfuture: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
Biafra4tharmy:

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/43994-6-injured-as-massob-task-force-clash-in-onitsha
another ethnic militia brewing and soon wil be a national problem if not curbed now.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
Greatfuture:
another ethnic militia brewing and soon wil be a national problem if not curbed now.

They are just bunch of hooligans and the Nigeria police is equal to the task !
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Even Man O war, Civil Defence or Boys scout would handle them.

If you release Police on them, they wont let us hear word for the next 50yrs screaming GENOCIDE
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by EkwyOmalicha: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

nigga plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz , send your so called Nigeria police to Kano, Kaduna, Jos Bauchi Yola and other volatile northern states….talk is really cheap.

FG Shuts IDP Camps In Yobe, Adamawa / No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters / World Bank Approves $500 Million To Support Nigeria’s Power Sector