Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha (10328 Views)

South-east: Tension As MASSOB,IPOB ‘resume Protests Tomorrow’ / Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Police Shoot One, Arrest 47 As MASSOB Marks 16 Years Annivrsary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by dj187: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
Massob has shelved the idea of fighting for their own republic they are now clamouring for the control of main market onitsha interesting
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
What does Ndi Mpiawazu mean? grin grin

Nigerians, and funny names and titles... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by EkwyOmalicha: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
dayokanu:

Even Man O war, Civil Defence or Boys scout would handle them.

If you release Police on them, they wont let us hear word for the next 50yrs screaming GENOCIDE

send man o war to protect your kinsmen in Mile 12
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
Can Mr. Yeske! tell us what Ndi Mpiawazu mean?
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by EkwyOmalicha: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex: What does Ndi Mpiawazu mean? grin grin

where re you posting from?
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

send man o war to protect your kinsmen in Mile 12

Talk true, Shey you wan make dem send police to your Biafra brothers?

Abeg we no wan make you dey spam us and our grand children for the next 50yrs about GENOCIDE
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

where re you posting from?

Planet X, why?
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
I found the meaning on google..

ndi mpiawazu = cane masters.. grin

I love Nigeria.. grin grin grin

Make love not war.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex: What does Ndi Mpiawazu mean? grin grin

At least, you can ask for the meaning but . . ..... just forget sha . Onye nzuzu du ka gi.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by EkwyOmalicha: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
dayokanu:

Talk true, Shey you wan make dem send police to your Biafra brothers?

Abeg we no wan make you dey spam us and our grand children for the next 50yrs about GENOCIDE

True talk ko true lie ni.... help your kinsmen first……..leave Biafra for now.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by mjconcept(m): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
Austine.E:

i ve since stoped responding to Bluetooth,ever since i discovered he was only a minor,precisively 14yrs old!...still waiting for illeke-idi or is she still passing through the painful embrassment of being caught tangled with a man in her matrimonial home,nt realising that her yoruba husband laced her with 'magun'(yoruba anti-infidelity charm)!i just hope she will get over it,to come & spew her usual nonsense online.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by zuchyblink(m): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
y are somppl blaming massob 4 noting,what of boko haram who kills government forces and officials on a daily basis.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by mjconcept(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex:

Planet X, why?
Outside the milky way galaxy i guess?
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex: Can Mr. Yeske! tell us what Ndi Mpiawazu mean?
I bu onye ara, can you get back to topic?
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
mjconcept:
Outside the milky way galaxy i guess?

Eureka!!

I'm a martian..
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
Yeske!:
I bu onye ara, can you get back to topic?

onye oshi..
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex:

onye oshi..
Anu mpoma, I would rather engage those in the know rather than the 'born troway' with Google at their finger tips.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Govtlayer03: 12:57am On Jul 12, 2012
JTF una no see people with gun? You go dey injure people that do not want violence. This is just for pple to say that it is happening even in the south west as it is happening in the north. JTF AND MASSOB SHOULD STOP THAT OR ..... By layer03
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by BaBaMike: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

Another escaped monkey from Ekiti zoo….just shut the F…. up if you ve got nothing meaningful to say chimp embarassed

You son of a motherless goat ..... I have told you to stop responding to my posts with your very low IQ brain ,i'm not here to exchange words with kids like you so behave yourself. Hope you'll respect that.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by basher(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
This is really disappointing!

When I saw this topic on the FrontPage, I was expecting to see some real Igbo/Yoruba tribal fireworks. However, it's been a bit lame, almost gentlemanly. In fact, its been handbags angry

I was really looking forward to something to really depress me. Honestly.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Okijajuju1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
basher: This is really disappointing!

When I saw this topic on the FrontPage, I was expecting to see some real Igbo/Yoruba tribal fireworks. However, it's been a bit lame, almost gentlemanly. In fact, its been handbags angry

I was really looking forward to something to really depress me. Honestly.

You were expecting a fight between Igbos and Yorubas?!!! undecided

I have never heard of a Yoruba man fighting before o!! Not even verbally
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by AustineE1: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

You were expecting a fight between Igbos and Yorubas?!!! undecided

I have never heard of a Yoruba man fighting before o!! Not even verbally
you got it wrong,yorubas are masters of verbal wars,ve u ever cared to measure the width of an average yoruba man or womans mouth,your guess is as good as mine!!!there mouths takes up better part of their face.its simply genetical!
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by shizzle11(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
BaBa Mike:

You son of a motherless goat ..... I have told you to stop responding to my posts with your very low IQ brain ,i'm not here to exchange words with kids like you so behave yourself. Hope you'll respect that.

And what level is your IQ at, you castrated imbec!le. Respect begets respect. She outwitted your lame post and there you go ranting like a rab!d dog. Oloriburuku!
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Okijajuju1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
shizzle11:

And what level is your IQ at, you castrated imbec!le. Respect begets respect. She outwitted your lame post and there you go ranting like a rab!d dog. Oloriburuku!

What did you expect from an Ewu Ekiti State.. undecided
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by BaBaMike: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
shizzle11:

Stupid bastard boy,do u really have parents then if u dont why do you have to show it with arrogance? for u to have made such comments I suspect one Woof born you in backyard and threw u by beach side.

Gbogbo ohún to n dún ē ninu a di ibanúje fún ē laipē.... That's my prayer for you and members of your team.
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by BaBaMike: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

What did you expect from an Ewu Ekiti State.. undecided

Do i really need to respond to you? pls be warn
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by henrydickson: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
Touts are touting...
Re: 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha by Dainfamous: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
Austine.E:

you got it wrong,yorubas are masters of verbal wars,ve u ever cared to measure the width of an average yoruba man or womans mouth,your guess is as good as mine!!!there mouths takes up better part of their face.its simply genetical!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video / Nigeria Hijacked By Men With No Ideas — Sule Lamido / Nigeria Records Zero Revenue From Oil Export As Subsidy Hits N199bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.