Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead (37693 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Weds Josephine (Photos) / Peter Okoye Is A Blue Father Christmas For Olympic Milk (photos) / Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by Skmoda360(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2012
shocked i was so dumbfounded when I heard abt the sudden demise of a great mother...R.I.P MAMA, ur sons av made u proud, rest in the bossom of our Lord till we meet to part no more.
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2012
RIP to her,atleast she was able to see her children become stars,may the Almighty grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Welcome to the club p'square,the lord is your strength.sad
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by Alfoasegh: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2012
R.I.P.
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by awesomet1(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2012
RIP Ma.
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by Otses(f): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2012
May her soul rest in peace
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by nolongtin(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2012
R.I.P MUMMY PSQUARE.
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by tommykiwi(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2012
R.I.P and may God grant you rest in life eternity....Amen
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by megareal: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2012
Goodbye Mma. Im sure you were a fulfilled woman coz of your sons.
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by markjac01: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2012
signed? sealed?? and delivered ...could it b a sign? #rick ross .Ish??

2 Likes

Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by Orikinla(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2012
May her soul rest in peace.

One of the most heart rending pains is to lose your mother before your marriage.
One of the most beautiful moments is to have your beloved mother at your wedding and later see her helping your wife to learn how to nurse babies. It is a big custom and tradition in Igbo culture.

This will surely affect the twins and their music for life.
May God who alone knows the depth of their loss comfort them and other bereaved members of their families and kindred.

1 Like

Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by tpapi: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2012
Pls dos som1 av an idea of ow old d mum wz
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by deluckiest(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2012
R.I.P Mrs Okoye.
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by tpapi: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2012
Orikinla: May her soul rest in peace.

One of the most heart rending pains is to lose your mother before your marriage.
One of the most beautiful moments is to have your beloved mother at your wedding and later see her helping your wife to learn how to nurse babies. It is a big custom and tradition in Igbo culture.

This will surely affect the twins and their music for life.
May God who alone knows the depth of their loss comfort them and other bereaved members of their families and kindred.
on point
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by mimi321(f): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2012
May she rest in perfect peace .
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by Sweetlemon(f): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2012
RIP ma'am

may God grant comfort to the family you left behind
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by Technocracy: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2012
INDDEED U WERE A GREAT GIFT TO HUMANITY FOR BEING THE MOTHER OF THE TWINS WHO HAVE TRAVELLED WIDELY AND THEIR SONGS HAVE TOUCHED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS REST IN PEACE MAMA GOD LOVES U BETTER.
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by mekaboy(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2012
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by kinglee007(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2012
It is well. Glad she went to rest in peace and fulfilled. Good night ma....We miss you.
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by phraze(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2012
Rest In Perfect Peace Ma!
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by ezenwata4uc(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2012
sorry my men
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by Ellashow: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2012
May ur soul rest in d blossom of d Lord....Amen

Wat a great mothe!.....Adieu Mama
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by lipsyliscious: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2012
Farewell mama
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by Ellashow: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2012
Wat a great mother!

Adieu Mama
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2012
This is really sad. P Sqaure love their mother to bits and they don't miss any opportunity they get to talk about their mother. They must be heart broken.

RIP Josephine Okoye
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by megxo(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2012
SAD MOMENTS..... ADIEU MOMCY..... REST IN PEACE
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by megxo(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2012
SAD MOMENTS..... ADIEU MOMCY..... REST IN PEACE
Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by sallybonne(f): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2012
victorazy: strange. She has been sacrificed to American musical gods, that's what we do for firm and fortune "end time.

I wonder wat u guys believe in somebody lost his mum and dis is all u cud rite, psquare are nt her only sons and were u their wen dey were sacrificing her to American gods naija we hail thee, d tins u ppl boldly rite na wah o, if u say she was sacrificed we can as well say dt dose dt died in d last dana crash were sacrificed too abi were families nt lost, whilt nt jst drop a condolence msg or dnt boda commenting, haba! May God give dem d fortitude to bear dis irreparable loss and may He seal d mouths of d bad belle ppl @ dis time of their loss who are saying and writing rubbish. Amen

1 Like

Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by holatin(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2012
Hmmmmmmm
psquare join konvict music (comedy)
psquare loses mum (tragedy)
hmmmmmm O YE OLORUN !

1 Like

Re: P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2012
What a great lose! RIP Mama Okoye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.