Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State (18223 Views)

EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary / The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) / FG Suspends Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
Bo-large:
WHAT A CELEBRATION OF SELF PROMOTION.

OK MY TURN GO SOON REACH.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/754271_dancing_bull_gife5b90fb43d608ba850ba4ee79828e2c1

dancing drunken cows

spot on
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by pcicero(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
Johndoe100:

It is parasites like you that are the bane of this country. You and your people contribute nothing but think you can come and retard us when we do things we think are in our best interest. Well think again, this issue does not concern non indigines of Bayelsa, There are Governors with 999 special assistants, Okorocha has SA's for Lagos and one for comedy as well as dozens of others. Go and see if they care what you think. All the parasites should leave us in the Niger Delta alone.

Parasite? Are you not tired of repeating this worn-out line?

Of course, we'll leave you to continue wallowing in your foolhardiness.

You can fool some people sometime, but cannot fool all the people at all times.

Unfortunately, majority of Bayelsans who are unhappy about this horrendous act are helpless and would surely not agree with your fo0lish thought.

However, I'm certain that your generations yet unborn will suffer for this bad precedence.
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by tpia5: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
Bibol:
From shoeless to clueless angry A state of emergency should be declared in dis nation. I weep for my country cry

Why do you type like someone who never attended primary school?

Just curious.

I've been wondering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governors To Oyegun: You Can Recontest / Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate / FG To Build 3 New Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.