Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State (18131 Views)

EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary / The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) / FG Suspends Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by olawalebabs(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
Some people brain need formatting. I can't believe some comments here.
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
Croynism.
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by souleymon(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
Why
Nigeria Why
Cant Fresh blood be employed

1 Like

Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by killuminati(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
Alfoasegh:
grin grin grin

animals
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by gegee(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
this is ddefinitly an act of psycophancy. but technically there's nothing wrong with this appointment.first lady is not an office and she is still a civil servant
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by olawalebabs(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2012
gegee: this is ddefinitly an act of psycophancy. but technically there's nothing wrong with this appointment.first lady is not an office and she is still a civil servant
Civil servant, after how many years absent. do the calculation, it takes minimum of 20 years to reach the position of a Director, this is a woman who had her NCE in 1989 starting on a level 6 (that is if she secure employment immediately). So, are you telling me there are no any other people better deserving the post. Moreover, will she be an active perm sec or a ghost one, just as she has being?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by Decryptor(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
DPJ: Honey, what does you think we should did again to get the attentions of Nigerians like that Fuel Subsidie issue?
GEJ: Ummm! I don't really know. I'm CLUELESS at the moment. Any ideas?
DPJ: I have an ideas. Pick up ur gsm and call Dickson and told him to appointment me as a P.S in Bayelsa.
GEJ: Wow! That's a good idea. But wait let me finish eating my cassava bread then i'll call him.
DPJ: Oh! that is my darlinton husband. Abeg, take more cassava breads until you are satisfaction.
angry angry

15 Likes

Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by sapien(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
superior1: Uniport again?, PhD Zoology for hubby, Bsc Psychology for wife, Haba!!Uniportiii!!!
Haba!Bros,wetin my school do you now?
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by ifihearam: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
But come to think of it,is this action unconstitutional? Afterall it was not done by the president.
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by zeefa: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
Good development, dis will help other state governor's wives to start obtaining a permanent seats @ d local Government level! The drama is just starting in naija, abeg make dickson wife try take another work 4 her area too! 2015 isn't sure 4 GEJ, so d drama is jst a way 2 remain in power n milking us as usual!
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by sapien(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
Decryptor: DPJ: Honey, what does you think we should did again to get the attentions of Nigerians like that Fuel Subsidie issue?
DPJ: I have an ideas. Pick up ur gsm and call Dickson and told him to appointment me as a P.A in Bayelsa.
GEJ: Wow! That's a good idea. But wait let me finish eating my cassava bread then i'll call him.
DPJ: Oh! that is my darlinton husband. Abeg, take more cassava breads until you are satisfaction.
angry angry
Chai!Laff don make me go pick grenade.Bros,if you crack my ribs ehn,abeg,no hesitate to give me your own o.
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by sapien(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
Decryptor: DPJ: Honey, what does you think we should did again to get the attentions of Nigerians like that Fuel Subsidie issue?
DPJ: I have an ideas. Pick up ur gsm and call Dickson and told him to appointment me as a P.A in Bayelsa.
angry angry
Chai!Laff don make me go pick grenade.Bros,if you crack my ribs ehn,abeg,I no go hesitate to kon collect your own o.
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by dont8(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
How old is Mrs. Cluelless' son?
Just asking to know where we can fix him...

1 Like

Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by mkmyers45(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
wow...im growing old but this is the dumbest sh*t i've heard before
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by slap1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
Will she even have time for the useless appointment? It's things like this that drained my interest in politics.
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by sapien(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2012
idirect:
Let's occupy Uniport.
Burn the whole building
Abeg,no vex,which university u graduate?
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by Chinom(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
She should get the fu*ck out of Abuja and go to Bayelsa to carry out the function. That will save us the budget for "first lady".
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by Sike(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
Now Let the Grammar speaks!
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by na2day(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
angry angry

Una no go kill pesin for nairaland grin grin
This calls for a gif!

Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2012
Is she gonna work from the Villa or move to Yenagoa?
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by niddamugu(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2012
Psa 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

How will she combine the unconstitutional first lady office with this one? or are they trying to mock the psyche of Nigerians? Or is civil service another traditional institution where titles are just given whether deserved or not?

God is watching!

1 Like

Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by fyneguy: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
This is a joke right?

So Dame is moving to Yenagoa?

Hmmmm
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by 2rut: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
a big congrats to 1st lady.she deserved it.i have worked with .i called her an iron lady.
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by kinguwem: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
What is the significance of appointing Dame Patience Jonathan a permanent secratary in Bayelsa State? Is it political patronage? This is an exhibition of mediocrity in the civil service.
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by Coefficient(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
I wonder how and what she taught her students back then. undecided
The must know next to nothing.
Anything goes in Nigeria.
FRESH AIR!!!
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by 76Naira(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
You don't need a reason..........you deserve yourselves.
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by floriana(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
Dame is actually a mathematician? OMG!

1 Like

Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by SisiKill1: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sometimes you can't help be wonder if this whole thing is an elaborate joke. That we are all part of a reality show where the show runners deliberately pull silly. . .over the top stunts to get a reaction from the audience.

I mean seriously how can things like these happen in a country where people are supposed to be educated?? It is so contrived, there has to be other motives behind it. Yep, There is more to it that meets the eye!!

Here's to hoping one day we all get the joke.
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by 27naira(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
WTF! combined degree? mathematics and biology? lol... doesn't make sense.
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by FSU: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
Foks,

Let me spoil your free run a little bit

We were all here when Gov Mimiko appointed his own brother as the VC of the State University in Ondo State. If we must condemn this, we must condemn the other one. Thank you
Re: Why We Appointed Dame Patience As Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
[quote author=superior1]Uniport again?, PhD Zoology for hubby, Bsc Psychology for wife, Haba!!Uniportiii!!![/

Abeg no call my Alma mater, You don't need to be good in English for a Pass in Biology and Zoology, After all Tinubu also claim University Of Toronto tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunshots In Osun As Gunmen Take Over Polling Zone / Gbagada Residents Contribute To Fix Their Dilapidated Roads (Photo) / We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.