Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? (3925 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Seun(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
Scientology is a cult. Katie had to be smart to get her children out of its clutches. I actually respect her for that.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Seun: Scientology is a cult. Katie had to be smart to get her children out of its clutches. I actually respect her for that.
What do you mean cult. If Scientology is a cult then I recommend it to Nigerians. There is a lot to learn about the Universe and the superior intelligence that placed humanoids there, Christianity and other religions offers no insights into blackholes, Galaxies, UFOs etc.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
@ topic, we really cant judge or say anything about this because who really knows what goes on behind closed doors.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by maclatunji: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
talina: @ topic, we really cant judge or say anything about this because who really knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Nice one, I will remember this point very well. See how Tom Cruise fall Mugu, even Americans who are into public display of affection were put off by his public mushiness. It is a lesson to men who behave as if they didn't have a life before they met their wives.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 13, 2012
jennykadry: Lol grin .I might be a mama but it does not stop me from knowin a lot about Hollywood stars. You wanted to make it a bash women thread so all I had to do was let you know that Tom is exactly where he left Nicole years ago.

So karma truly is a biatch

another E! addict cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 13, 2012
^^^ Wetin, them send you? grin fi mi si le joo cheesy. Many a times I have been studying in the study room but once my ears hear something going on in the sitting room, if you see the way I jump out of my chair to hear gossip. The next thing I hear my husband say is "I thought you said you were studying" book can wait but gossip can't. It's a once in a life time opportunity cool grin
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Johndoe100(m): 5:31am On Jul 13, 2012
chaircover: Jenny dont you get it? Its not OK for a woman to be one step ahead and leave a man. How dare she lipsrsealed

Sometimes you say things that are so true. Women being naturally inferior to men are not supposed to leave men. I blame Tom, he should have been more on the ball, these women cannot be trusted and are not to be taken seriously, they should be monitored effectively. Read the bible and see what happened to any man that trusted a woman. Females cannot be trusted it's just in their nature (see Eve in the bible) proper monitoring is required, the ones that live in the west have been allowed to slip out of the noose these females need to keep them in their proper place and ensure that they maintain the proper respect due to men in their behavior. This is why the western females continuously misbehave.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by maclatunji: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2012
jennykadry: ^^^ Wetin, them send you? grin fi mi si le joo cheesy. Many a times I have been studying in the study room but once my ears hear something going on in the sitting room, if you see the way I jump out of my chair to hear gossip. The next thing I hear my husband say is "I thought you said you were studying" book can wait but gossip can't. It's a once in a life time opportunity cool grin

LOL, @Oyb, no mind am.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2012
Johndoe100:

Sometimes you say things that are so true. Women being naturally inferior to men are not supposed to leave men. I blame Tom, he should have been more on the ball, these women cannot be trusted and are not to be taken seriously, they should be monitored effectively. Read the bible and see what happened to any man that trusted a woman. Females cannot be trusted it's just in their nature (see Eve in the bible) proper monitoring is required, the ones that live in the west have been allowed to slip out of the noose these females need to keep them in their proper place and ensure that they maintain the proper respect due to men in their behavior. This is why the western females continuously misbehave.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry

Mr Mac, your thread title is very misleading if indeed your intention was not to seize an opportunity to bash women.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by maclatunji: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
naijababe:

Mr Mac, your thread title is very misleading if indeed your intention was not to seize an opportunity to bash women.

It is not misleading, would you go telling a husband that you want to divorce on the phone, that you are leaving him whilst you know he is working on a multi-million dollar project in another country for God's sake? Bear in mind that this husband left the house thinking he had you as his wife. By the way, I never said every woman can do this.

If this story wasn't about celebrities, you women will cast doubt on its authenticity. Your strategy here is to question my motive for posting when the facts of this case are clear.

If you must post, address the issues raised in the story and not whether I love, hate or want to bash women.

As for those implying that we have to check a spouse's record with previous wives/husbands/fiance etc. before commenting, no wahala. It is noted. Just don't complain when we remind you of it.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
Johndoe100:

Sometimes you say things that are so true. Women being naturally inferior to men are not supposed to leave men. I blame Tom, he should have been more on the ball, these women cannot be trusted and are not to be taken seriously, they should be monitored effectively. Read the bible and see what happened to any man that trusted a woman. Females cannot be trusted it's just in their nature (see Eve in the bible) proper monitoring is required, the ones that live in the west have been allowed to slip out of the noose these females need to keep their proper place and ensure that they maintain the proper respect due to men in their behavior. This is why the western females continuously misbehave.

I don't even know how to start expressing my outrage at reading this post. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by maclatunji: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
fellis:

I don't even know how to start expressing my outrage at reading this post. undecided undecided undecided

Pele, that is Johndoe for you. Welcome to the family section (I know, I know, you read here more than you comment).
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
^^^So this is where you usually vanish to?
Ha ha. grin
You can post your women bashing topics sha, but just know say I no go look your face when I wan follow you argue.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by maclatunji: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
fellis: ^^^So this is where you usually vanish to?
Ha ha. grin
You can post your women bashing topics sha, but just know say I no go look your face when I wan follow you argue.

How have I bashed you and your kind here? It is Katie that has bashed women, I am only presenting it to everybody. As if you can see me self.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
fellis:

I choose to believe he was being sarcastic or maybe he has a mild concussion.
Some men forget they have mothers or sisters.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by armyofone(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
here we go, someone drawing the 21st century woman backward into cave age undecided

I like TC and i hope madam will get a nice settlement kiss

Johndoe100:

Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
steph7:
I choose to believe he was being sarcastic or maybe he has a mild concussion.
Some men forget they have mothers or sisters.
Ya, he was probably being sarcastic because I don't understand how any right thinking human being will write something like that.
maclatunji:

How have I bashed you and your kind here? It is Katie that has bashed women
Katie didn't bash women anything. Infact I feel like giving her high five for leaving Tom the way she did.
maclatunji:
As if you can see me self.
You know what I mean stop pretending grin
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by maclatunji: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
fellis:
You know what I mean stop pretending grin

You mean you don't look at "Uche's" face?
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Johndoe100(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
fellis:

naijababe:

I don't know why you women want to deny the truth. No amount of new age propaganda can change the way things were designed to be. Until you women get back to the way you were designed to be and occupy your rightful place at the feet of a man nothing will go well with the world. Aberrations will continue to occur.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
maclatunji:

You mean you don't look at "Uche's" face?

Who is Uche? ? ?
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
Johndoe100:

I don't know why you women want to deny the truth. No amount of new age propaganda can change the way things were designed to be. Until you women get back to the way you were designed to be and occupy your rightful place at the feet of a man nothing will go well with the world. Aberrations will continue to occur.

If I ask you to prove scientifically that women are inferior to men you will never be able to do it, so it's best to just ignore you and your psychotic ramblings.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by maclatunji: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
fellis:

Who is Uche? ? ?

Hahaha. We need to talk.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
^^^Who is Uche?
Please tell me, I can't bear the suspense . . . .
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by maclatunji: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
fellis: ^^^Who is Uche?
Please tell me, I can't bear the suspense . . . .

It is a slang that means that you will not hesitate to tell me what you think on any subject in the context of your saying "you will not look face." In other words, you are not afraid of me.

That is why I asked the question before- have you been holding yourself back from saying what you think of my posts before? Why? If my first question is based on fact.

In urban Yoruba slang, we say "mo woju Uche" meaning " I am not afraid of Uche". "Uche" here is figurative not literal.

You get? I am not Uche O.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
^ lol, no dey look uche face o. Thought every nigerian sabi dat slang na.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by maclatunji: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
BoboYekini: ^ lol, no dey look uche face o. Thought every nigerian sabi dat slang na.

Maybe, she's from China?
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
Oh.
So it was a slang?
I never heard of it, it's not used in these parts.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Johndoe100(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
Sadly you believe that I post for people like you. My views are for those NIGERIANS who wish to live in a better Nigeria.

fellis:

If I ask you to prove scientifically that women are inferior to men you will never be able to do it, so it's best to just ignore you and your psychotic ramblings.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
^^^^^ And in your opinion a better Nigeriais a place where women are not taken seriously, are relegated to the feet of men, are denied any type of trust and are monitored effectively?
Johndoe100:

women cannot be trusted and are not to be taken seriously, they should be monitored effectively.
Johndoe100: Read the bible and see what happened to any man that trusted a woman. Females cannot be trusted it's just in their nature (see Eve in the bible) proper monitoring is required,
Johndoe100:

Until you women get back to the way you were designed to be and occupy your rightful place at the feet of a man nothing will go well with the world.

grin grin grin grin grin

Johndoe, sorry about that woman that broke your heart and ran away with another man. embarassed
All we women are not bad like her.
Just give us a chance . . . . cry
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
maclatunji:

It is not misleading, would you go telling a husband that you want to divorce on the phone, that you are leaving him whilst you know he is working on a multi-million dollar project in another country for God's sake? Bear in mind that this husband left the house thinking he had you as his wife. By the way, I never said every woman can do this.

If this story wasn't about celebrities, you women will cast doubt on its authenticity. Your strategy here is to question my motive for posting when the facts of this case are clear.

If you must post, address the issues raised in the story and not whether I love, hate or want to bash women.

As for those implying that we have to check a spouse's record with previous wives/husbands/fiance etc. before commenting, no wahala. It is noted. Just don't complain when we remind you of it.

How is this different from the man you supported who got married to a second wife as soon as he got his gratuity? Imagine the huge blow to the wife. shocked

1 Like

Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by dayokanu(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
Some women are evil
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by ronkebp(f): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
talina: @ topic, we really cant judge or say anything about this because who really knows what goes on behind closed doors.

My thoughts exactly...abi, are we going to say someone that has been in a marraige for 7 years has not seen enough to make her make-up her mind about leaving the union??

The way she did it had been carefully thought out...it was not a day thing, but months even years gan sef...and just felt enough had to be enough.

Some celebrities parade themselves as a "must-have"...but are they really who they portray themselves to be?? chaffs!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Parents Shy Away From Adoption So Much? / How Should A True Gentleman Behave? / Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.