Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? (3924 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by dayokanu(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
ronkebp:

My thoughts exactly...abi, are we going to say someone that has been in a marraige for 7 years has not seen enough to make her make-up her mind about leaving the union??

The way she did it had been carefully thought out...it was not a day thing, but months even years gan sef...and just felt enough had to be enough.

Some celebrities parade themselves as a "must-have"...but are they really who they portray themselves to be?? chaffs!!!!

Maybe we should use the same logic for the old man who left his old wife and married sweet sixteen? NO?

many posters there didnt care about what could have been going on behind close doors before the started condemning the man. Now its katie Holmes we have to consider what goes on behind the closed door we ignored 2 days ago.

Interesting
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by ronkebp(f): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
Johndoe100:
I don't know why you women want to deny the truth. No amount of new age propaganda can change the way things were designed to be. Until you women get back to the way you were designed to be and occupy your rightful place at the feet of a man nothing will go well with the world. Aberrations will continue to occur.

Until you change your way of thinking, this same women might give you a heart attack....you will just think about all they do, have done and will continue to do, and suddenly it will be the "intensive care" smiley smiley

GO WOMEN!! GO WOMEN!! GO!!! (dancing to MC-hammer beats).....
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by ronkebp(f): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Maybe we should use the same logic for the old man who left his old wife and married sweet sixteen? NO?

many posters there didnt care about what could have been going on behind close doors before the started condemning the man. Now its katie Holmes we have to consider what goes on behind the closed door we ignored 2 days ago.

Interesting

The man turned his wife to a weere, Katie Holmes is walking out with enough dough and has her sanity...

The woman quietly agreed that the husband could go and marry another wife, the kids did not argue or throw tantrums about their dad getting another wife, but why did the man and his "young_wife" (that will never grow old) bewitch the poor woman
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
bewitch? Any evidence they bewitched her?
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by ronkebp(f): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
dayokanu: bewitch? Any evidence they bewitched her?

She was tearing her clothes and going out naked....abi you did not read that part?
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by dayokanu(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
ronkebp: She was tearing her clothes and going out naked....abi you did not read that part?

And how did tearing clothes and going nakeed affect the man? Couldnt it be that the heat was too much and she wanted fresh air

Its not unusual for women to remove their clothes and tie only wrapper while outside to enjoy Fresh air

She might also be considering a carer in strip tease hence the clothe removal
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by ronkebp(f): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
dayokanu:

And how did tearing clothes and going nakeed affect the man? Couldnt it be that the heat was too much and she wanted fresh air

Its not unusual for women to remove their clothes and tie only wrapper while outside to enjoy Fresh air

She might also be considering a carer in strip tease hence the clothe removal

Dayo....i was talking about the yoruba figurative meaning of "tearing clothes", (stop playing).

don't be sentimental, i don't support any form of mental hardship in marraige, whether it is for the man or woman, anybody that is not enjoying his or her marraige and thinks there are unsolvable issues going on, which might affect their children, sanity or life should divorce his/her spouse
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by maclatunji: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
stillwater:

How is this different from the man you supported who got married to a second wife as soon as he got his gratuity? Imagine the huge blow to the wife. shocked

Call me unfair but the man didn't send her an email whilst she was in her village to tell her of his new wife, neither did he bring the second wife into the house when she was away and like I made perfectly clear on that thread, I know that Men and women are not on the same level regarding these issues. You see, it is you people that insist on comparing the two threads not moi.
Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 14, 2012
maclatunji:

Call me unfair but the man didn't send her an email whilst she was in her village to tell her of his new wife, neither did he bring the second wife into the house when she was away and like I made perfectly clear on that thread, I know that Men and women are not on the same level regarding these issues. You see, it is you people that insist on comparing the two threads not moi.

There is good reason to compare the two threads. We have here two different means of communication that produced the same effect. Effects of shock, being taken unawares, feelings of hurt, pain and disappointment of knowing who you are living with does not mean well for you. It's just like choosing between dying by drowning or jumping off a skyscraper. Both cases you still die.

I don't think I get your comment on men and women not being the same. Can you explain further?

1 Like

Re: Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? by maclatunji: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2012
Please read the other thread in detail, you will get my point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Commonest Resons Newly Weds Don't Have Sex On Their Wedding Night / How Should A True Gentleman Behave? / Why Do Nigerian Parents Shy Away From Adoption So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.