Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What If God Comes While U're Reading This Thread? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If God Comes While U're Reading This Thread? (1262 Views)

When You Give Good Offering The Glory Of God Comes To You (leviticus 9) / Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! / God Comes Into This World Through Human Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If God Comes While U're Reading This Thread? by Grizzly(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2006
Where d'yo think u'll spend ur eternity if God was to show up this moment. i'll start, i dont know, undecided
Re: What If God Comes While U're Reading This Thread? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2006
angry angry angry
Re: What If God Comes While U're Reading This Thread? by Grizzly(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2006
Now whats tht for Rhod?? I can guess where ya gon spend eternity u know, ? grin grin
Re: What If God Comes While U're Reading This Thread? by Fluffy(f): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2006
God will not just come, the rapture has to come first and then we will all wake up and start confessing!!
Re: What If God Comes While U're Reading This Thread? by Grizzly(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2006
Who taught u that one? angry angry
Re: What If God Comes While U're Reading This Thread? by Fluffy(f): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2006
I read it in the bible tongue tongue tongue
Re: What If God Comes While U're Reading This Thread? by Softee(f): 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2006
We should all start singing "HOLY, HOLY IS THE LAMB"
Re: What If God Comes While U're Reading This Thread? by jagunlabi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2006
I'll tell him to join me for some good entertainment.Some of the posts in here are a riot. grin
Grizzly:

Where d'yo think u'll spend your eternity if God was to show up this moment. i'll start, i don't know, undecided
Re: What If God Comes While U're Reading This Thread? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2006
Grizzly:

Now whats that for Rhod?? I can guess where ya gon spend eternity u know, ? grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i like U Grizz kiss kiss wink
Re: What If God Comes While U're Reading This Thread? by Grizzly(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i like U Grizz kiss kiss wink
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What If God Comes While U're Reading This Thread? by MIZIEYA: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2006
[b]Fact is - its impossible fo the judeo christian god to physically enter this realm of existence- in fact the only Deity who keps making regular appearances in our Realmand who is seen by countless of millions all over the world is Mary- The Mother Goddess, She is known as Ceriddwen, Yemaya, Mut, Inanna, Pessinuntica,

The 'rapture' is controversial: many schools of thought claim that it has already happened circa shortly after jesus exited this world, or they believe that it is a made up doctrine similar to that of the trinity which is not mentioned in the bible, or it will happen pre tribulation or post tribulation, all this speculation by christians negates the bibles words that only christians can understand the bible because they are men and women of god imbued witht he 'holy spirit' - clearly if this were the case- there would be only one (1) theory as opposed to half a dozen theories propogated by christians drinking from the Wishing Well.

Rapture itself is escapism and only lends the believer delusions because reality is too much for them to bear. In saying that: have you written your patronsing Rapture Letter for your loved one? - if not do so then I can add it to my website http://www.ieya.info

[/b]

(1) (Reply)

The Qur'an And The Hadith - Which One? / Congress 2007 - The Next Level / Calibalism And Confession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.