Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day (41659 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Naanhetch: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
lwkmd ooo....me dat was tinkin of sewing bump short wit my own na em ds gal go sew maternity skirt....lol ds is realy funy.skirt on dat kinda NYSC shoe
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Cmiller(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
dt skirt na new swag,though am xpectin pritin design

wch lilwayne wuld copy ds.....lmso
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Dranatomy: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
AM A PASTOR BY CALLING. I SUPPORT HOLINESS BUT NOT IN EXCESS.....EXCESS OF IT IS BLASPHEMY OF THE BIBLE.....I THINK THIS LADY NEEDS PSYCHIATRIC ATTENTION
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by wealth123: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Those of you criticizing that decent lady are lost and except you repent its hell fire straight. Read ur bible - Deut 22 verse 5.

The other poster said she is thinking of turning her own to bum shorts- To show ur unclothedness abi go ahead judgement day is coming and u will answer for all the men you are sending to hell fire through ur bad dressing.Read eccle: 11 verse 9 and if u are wise you will repent and accept Jesus as ur personal Lord and Saviour.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by bullseye2(f): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Dranatomy: AM A PASTOR BY CALLING. I SUPPORT HOLINESS BUT NOT IN EXCESS.....EXCESS OF IT IS BLASPHEMY OF THE BIBLE.....I THINK THIS LADY NEEDS PSYCHIATRIC ATTENTION

My bros check wella. E fit be devil dey call you. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Dranatomy: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
EVERY PROFESSION HAS ITS OWN UNIFORM.....MILLITARY, POLICE, ATHLETES, ETC....THE BIBLE IS NOT AGAINST UR OBEDIENCE OF USING THE UNIFORMS.......ITS TERM CIVIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBEDIENCE TO GOVERNMENTS WHICH COMES AFTER GOD....PAYING OF TAX, SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEMS, ETC ARE ALL ALSO THERE.......IF SHE WAS APPOINTED A FEMALE COMBATANT IN MILITARY OR POLICE, WIL SHE WEAR SKIRT TO THE WAR FRONT?......I THINK WE SHOULD BEGIN TO USE OUR BRAIN WELL AND READ THE BIBLE WITH UNDERSTANDING PLSSSSS!!

3 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Dranatomy: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
bulls_eye:

My bros check wella. E fit be devil dey call you. grin grin
MY SISTER, U ARE TRUELY IN A TRIAL TEST FOR MENTAL PSYCHOSIS....MEET UR PSYCHIATRIST AGAIN FOR FURTHER TREATMENT....U ARE NOT OK YET
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
Dranatomy and bulls-eye, you both are clownsssss. Can't stop laughing at your conversation... Now, who need a psychiatrist? smiley
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by profb: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2012
Dranatomy: AM A PASTOR BY CALLING. I SUPPORT HOLINESS BUT NOT IN EXCESS.....EXCESS OF IT IS BLASPHEMY OF THE BIBLE.....I THINK THIS LADY NEEDS PSYCHIATRIC ATTENTION

pastor, i least expect this from you. by the way what is holiness in excess i think you should have addressed the skirt is not well sewn. not you going to he extent of calling her a psycho.

she is only proving to the world that she has a faith to protect
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by deleo16(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
it is the lady choice. the problem i have with people nowadays is people always atribute mode of dressing to character ( dont get me wrong am not supporting Indecent dressing which expose the vital part of woman or man ) putting on trouser doesnt take anybody to hell what relly matters is ur character many are being decevied by this dont put in earing,make up,trouser dont do this and that e.g a girl the last time was caught sleeping around and she is the one that will tell u trouser and all that is bad dressing always in S.u form. my point is dress properly not to expose ur vital part and clothes dont take people to hell behavoiur and evil character or thought do.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by deleo16(m): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
bukatyne: i sincerely believe there is a uniform for every occasion and if u can't fit into d system mbok stay clear! this has got nothing to do wit religion, infact she's been disobedient which is a sin. if she couldn't put on trousers, y didn't she steer clear? i'm sure that when NYSC was established, it was a taboo for women to wear trousers in Nigeria so d trousers is NOT for fashion! if i were an NYSC official, i would NOT recognize her as my corp member b'cos i didn't issue that kit to her. i'm a christian and i know that i decided not to show up for an exam cos we were told to wear jeans and a tee shirt and i don't put on trousers even though d whole exam later turned to be fake. we christians should learn how to lead productive lives, impart people and live Christlike lives instead. The Bible said we should give everyone his due n behave like people we come in contact with as far as it doesn't lead to sin. it's like a christian goin to a muslim country/town n it is compulsory to wear an hijab cos it's their mode of dressing. does d hijab negate one's salvation? sorry for d epistle! ve a splendid day
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Ctrol: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2012
fanaticism that is all! this is to show the failure of our educational system and the total failure of the NYSC scheme itself, i can't believe
after spending 4 - 6 years in the university and going through the orientation of the NYSC people like this still surface.... christian born again or hijab wearing Muslim sister!! you see them in the hospitals,police etc and that is why we will always face situations like BOKOHARAM.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by gbadexy(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2012
nijanigga:

2 fools, sitting behind pc and barking.Why not plan to face each other in person.
Your father is a fool. Stupid faceless mofos. My pics and contact is on my profile, am not some anonymous silly bas tard hiding behind anonymity. I went to lasu and under go curricular and extra curricular activities, even real men don't insult me to my face because I don't go looking for trouble.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2012
Dranatomy:
MY SISTER, U ARE TRUELY IN A TRIAL TEST FOR MENTAL PSYCHOSIS....MEET UR PSYCHIATRIST AGAIN FOR FURTHER TREATMENT....U ARE NOT OK YET
u sure say u be pastor?u no dey live bt example oo,pple like u will end like anoda pastor okotie.."Do as I say,not as I do"
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Wislet(f): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2012
shizzle11:

Bwahahahaha, dis babe u wicked'o. I actually thought he/she spoke in spanish and was asking for interpretation in english. I hope he/she takes your correction. Lol
wicked ke? Nope.
Since u guys preferred to laugh at the errors with no one making an effort to set him right, that's exactly what I did.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by bullseye2(f): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2012
OlowoTee: Dranatomy and bulls-eye, you both are clownsssss. Can't stop laughing at your conversation... Now, who need a psychiatrist? smiley

The answer to your question my sister, is quite obvious. Below, you'll find the delusional speech of a certified manic patient. smiley wink smiley

Dranatomy:
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by tonmandy(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2012
I will sue nairaland and d poster to high court cos d lady in dat pix na my babe. Imagine d concorbility
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by bukatyne(f): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2012
Ctrol: fanaticism that is all! this is to show the failure of our educational system and the total failure of the NYSC scheme itself, i can't believe
after spending 4 - 6 years in the university and going through the orientation of the NYSC people like this still surface.... christian born again or hijab wearing Muslim sister!! you see them in the hospitals,police etc and that is why we will always face situations like BOKOHARAM.
Ctrol, good morning. education or not, the place of religion is stil there! education doesn't hamper being a born again Christian, it enhances it. it's only that some people are fanatics. God love His children to dress beautifully n decently, excel in our given professions, be wealthy thru godly means (yet be content when we don't have much), be relevant to our society, to top in class godly etc. Check out d Bible, al God's children excelled not just passed.

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2012
Not bad for people who dislike trousers.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
Abu-Ruqayya:
then u r a fool :-Xthen u r a fool

That's not nice. He's entitled to his opinion... No need to insult him abt it..
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by ye2nday(f): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
ayobase: That wasnt true...made-up!
But indeed funny!
sorry my dear bro, its damn true! Just last week i saw a female corper in Ibadan dressed like this but with an 'ijab' on and i wondered if it was her religion.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Sike(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
LMFAO00
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by shilees(f): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
nonsense if someppl think the rules of NYSC is too harsh they should exempt themselves instead of turning things upside down, she just disfigured the uniform just like some police men will do.to make Nigeria great starts from little things.mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by shilees(f): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
to those ppl supporting what she did based on religious grounds,It is wrong,religion doesn't preach rebellion,pls help me ask some of big pastors wives or alhaja's if they wore skirt on their NYSC shirts when they were serving(if they served sha).religion or no religion is either they wear the uniform or gerrout. as if na dem holy pass.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by ALLI1009(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2012
DIS ONE DON DEY SINCE NA EVEN D GIRL FACE SUSPENSION WHERE SHE IS SERVING
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Skmoda360(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2012
freeman500: Some Moslems no dey wear trousers
na soo
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by jomarick(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
Lol...how can she be able to climb on the bike she's trying to stop?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by DonRomeo(m): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2013
Pls leave her alone,a learner is never perfect.NYSC trains and teaches too...
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by ChiFin: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]May God help our generation. Decency in dressing is considered obsolete. If the lady clarified herself with the NYSC officials, then it's no rebellion at all. The trendy and accepted one is the tight fitting trousers our ladies are used to, which promotes lust and is causing our society to be ravaged by immorality. She surely can control herself while climbing a bike to cover up he undies, so let's cut off from ths moral degrading norm we've entrenched ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) / My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.