Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? (3780 Views)

Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? / Girls: Are You Into: Funny Guys, Smart Guys Or Cocky Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by cbaba: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
Just asking a question u know, i get a lotta favours from females cos I crack em up a lot. i am just the chatty type and i know something about everything talked.They always seem to tell me very deep things they might not share with their peers and my ex-boss has cried over the fone b4.Is it that their partners are not too keen on making them laugh or they are just looking for a medium to expel their 'brief griefs'...oya,i wanna hear more.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by slimyem: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
funny people guys are fun to be around...but that doesn't mean they are adored!
That's as simple as it is!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by kemiola89(f): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
No dull moment with them.
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by kittykat1(f): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
Comic relief
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by kokoA(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
This my exact exeprience with the ladies to.. They always want to be around me, share very personal experiences with me, laugh at my jokes, cry for me when i hardly know whoever caused their heart break.. But all these have made a brother unable to get 'em to bed, because they now look up to you as a 'brother'.. Mtcheeew!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by PrinceNN(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
slimyem: funny people guys are fun to be around...but that doesn't mean they are adored!
That's as simple as it is!

true...funny guys always complain sayn stuffs like "i tot she liked me cry" but ladies just used them as recycle bin for their feminish mis-fires and also to rehearse talking to 'other grin' guys

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by pleep(m): 5:45am On Jul 13, 2012
being funny will get you female friends... but it wont necessarily get you laid. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by Freiburger(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2012
@ topic, it is very normal that anyone will love to be around someone who makes them laugh and not cry.
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by Rocktation(f): 7:46am On Jul 13, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:

true...funny guys always complain sayn stuffs like "i tot she liked me cry" but ladies just used them as recycle bin for their feminish mis-fires and also to rehearse talking to 'other grin' guys

You sure are funny. So you really should know what you're talking about. tongue
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by ifihearam: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2012
@koko
You are on point
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by PrinceNN(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2012
Rocktation:

You sure are funny. So you really should know what you're talking about. tongue

Lol am a psychologist
;p
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by ijebabe: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2012
Lmao! See the guys blaming their single status on the 'unfairity' of being a funny guy.
Koko na why u dey lie like this abi i no knw u again undecided
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by omartins(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2012
Everyone loves to be with a jovial person, dont want to be like you and will never trusted you. Its comic in watching a madman but everyone will decline having one as a family.(Were dun wo ko se bi lomo)
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by fubbyy(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2012
pleep: being funny will get you female friends... but it wont necessarily get you laid. wink

True talk, it got 2 a point in my life that every guy thinks that am a champion in fucking chicks because girls flock around me always, my house was like girls hostel then,this 1 coming and this one going, guys was giving me credit for that

But no1 knows that none of these girls actually wants me in bed, they all see me as a tool of excitement, they always bring their boyfriends to introduce 2 me

I was feeling so bad, atimes I cry at night,At a certain point I decided 2 change, I started frowning, I lost many of them as friends, that was when I actually get a gf and things changed

Girls like funny guys but never wanna date them, some of them believe that going 2 bed with you will be a biggest mistake because they think you will broadcast it the same way you cracks jokes

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by kittykat1(f): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2012
fubbyy:

True talk, it got 2 a point in my life that every guy thinks that am a champion in fucking chicks because girls flock around me always,

But no1 knows that none of these girls actually wants me in bed, they all see me as a tool of excitement, they always bring their boyfriends to introduce 2 me

I was feeling so bad, atimes I cry at night,At a certain point I decided 2 change, I started frowning, I lost many of them as friends, that was when I actually get a gf and things changed

LdkMD
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by cbaba: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2012
pleep: being funny will get you female friends... but it wont necessarily get you laid. wink
It has CERTAINLY gotten to that but I rejected the come-ons...not a million times tho..lol..but i certainly dont want to get laid by women who already enjoy my company...i was actually talking favours tho...
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
A "funny" person with noting to offer will just be enterainment and noting else.
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by Basildon1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
Comedy value will never be equal to GAME!
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by dowjones(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2012

true . chics will laugh off your erot.ic attempts.
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by dowjones(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
Basildon1: Comedy value will never be equal to GAME!

Are you indirectly saying the poster lacks game and jokes away his chances of getting laid?
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by pleep(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
c-baba:
It has CERTAINLY gotten to that but I rejected the come-ons...not a million times tho..lol..but i certainly dont want to get laid by women who already enjoy my company...i was actually talking favours tho...
WHY?
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by pleep(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
They always seem to tell me very deep things they might not share with their peers and my ex-boss has cried over the fone b4.
This is called being an emotional tampon.

When a woman puts you in the friends zone its not a good situation... they use you as a person to unload their emotional baggage on. Even though there is mutual affection in such relationships its not a true friendship. You invest emotional energy into her problems but she doesn't reciprocate. Usually the guy will play along hoping one day she will start liking him, but she is using you. Some dudes go along with this for years, its the saddest thing in the world.

Not playerish at all wink
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by cbaba: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
pleep: This is called being an emotional tampon.

When a woman puts you in the friends zone its not a good situation... they use you as a person to unload their emotional baggage on. Even though there is mutual affection in such relationships its not a true friendship. You invest emotional energy into her problems but she doesn't reciprocate. Usually the guy will play along hoping one day she will start liking him, but she is using you. Some dudes go along with this for years, its the saddest thing in the world.

Not playerish at all wink

hmmm..makes me think of when i was still young and eccentric...my friend,there are lot of other things I did that got me what u wanted for me via jokes OK?... never wanted s.x cos i already had fun with the relationship,am talking wives ,aunties and bosses here guys..but all these gist is from when c-baba na guyman..nowadays my sexy wife wont let me ,she listens to all my jokes and that makes me happy.

@every1,did i use the wrong wording in 'adore'? pardon me o!
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by Mynd44: 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
A funny guy will watch a guy who is not as good as he is walk away with a girl he likes but what can he do? He is just a clown
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by bittyend(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
Only stupid women adore funny guys/clowns.
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by kittykat1(f): 12:23am On Jul 14, 2012
bittyend: Only stupid women adore funny guys/clowns.

I guess I am silly since I adore bittyend
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by Mynd44: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2012
kitty kat:

I guess I am silly since I adore bittyend
If he comes back and gets back at you, you will call him mean
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by kittykat1(f): 12:34am On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
If he comes back and gets back at you, you will call him mean

Mynd I know u offline...
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by Mynd44: 12:58am On Jul 14, 2012
kitty kat:

Mynd I know u offline...
Like hell you do.
Tell me where and you get a 1500 naira recharge card
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by ijebabe: 1:09am On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Like hell you do.
Tell me where and you get a 1500 naira recharge card
She likes your package, be nice tongue
Re: Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? by Mynd44: 1:10am On Jul 14, 2012
ijebabe:
She likes your package, be nice tongue
Abeg park well jorh. Or you know me too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Asked Me For... / Family Sleeping Position, Hilarious Picture. / Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.