Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,123 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria (5930 Views)

Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) / Basic Ways To Promote And Preserve The Nigerian Culture And Tradition. / Is Culture And Tradition Idol Worshiping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2012
Ya right,dis coming 4m a person who's culture have,a long history of carnivalism.90% of Nigerian in foreign prison are igbo,and t have d narve 2 come here and try 2 put ur people on top of d whole,9ja people.Dream on fucking loser.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Antivirus92(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Ya right,dis coming 4m a person who's culture have,a long history of carnivalism.90% of Nigerian in foreign prison are igbo,and t have d narve 2 come here and try 2 put ur people on top of d whole,9ja people.Dream on fucking loser.
aboki ,do ur have culture at all? Culture is different from rearing cows,selling suya and sugarcane,having occultic meeting inside an incomleted building called mosque. Infact how many of ur people are outside their state not to mention out side nigeria. Ur north has the highest population of beggers,leprosy,river blindness etc. Every strange influenza that comes into nigeria is firstly detected in ur cursed north eg bird flu. Ur people cannot be differentiated from the cows they rear cause u and those cows have a common resemblance. Ur north has the highest poverty rate and the lowest literacy rate.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2012
Antivirus92: aboki ,do ur have culture at all? Culture is different from rearing cows,selling suya and sugarcane,having occultic meeting inside an incomleted building called mosque. Infact how many of ur people are outside their state not to mention out side nigeria. Ur north has the highest population of beggers,leprosy,river blindness etc. Every strange influenza that comes into nigeria is firstly detected in ur cursed north eg bird flu. Ur people cannot be differentiated from the cows they rear cause u and those cows have a common resemblance. Ur north has the highest poverty rate and the lowest literacy rate.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2012
Antivirus92 nwannem no need to waste ur time on aboki(Ibrhahim) he already knew his own share of his father's property....Na cow na!
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
4 ur information,i'm a Igala person.U stupid canivals,i prefair 2 be a hausa 1000 time.Than 2 be a igbo,people without culture,imagine.U ppl have no king b4 d brit came.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: 4 ur information,i'm a Igala person.U stupid canivals,i prefair 2 be a hausa 1000 time.Than 2 be a igbo,people without culture,imagine.U ppl have no king b4 d brit came.

Dude you are soo soo ignorant meeeen!! Lol. Is it the same Igala that adopted the ancient Nri four days of the week(eke,oye,afor and nkwor) ?? Is it the same Igala that adopted the famous Nri deities "Ogwugwu" and "Ikenga" ?? Is it the Igala that most likely trace their roots to "Eri" ?? Igbo has no culture but the Nigerian movie industry was build around the Igbo culture and traditions! And for your information we had "Priest Kings" before the arrivals of the Europeans. What we dont practice is "monarchy". Time for home work,little boy!
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
if your are so proud of your Igbo culture and you call us a bunch of cattle herders, then why are you christian are you scared so it means you are cowardly people.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
if your are so proud of your Igbo culture and you call us a bunch of cattle herders, then why are you christian are you scared so it means you are cowardly people.

Who exactly are you talking to ? And nobody is scared here! Its this same attitude that make ppl call you "aboki nama". Somebody comes here to slander the Igbo and you are talking like you are discussing a different topic? Too much burukutu.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Antivirus92(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: 4 ur information,i'm a Igala person.U stupid canivals,i prefair 2 be a hausa 1000 time.Than 2 be a igbo,people without culture,imagine.U ppl have no king b4 d brit came.
you're even too dirty and ugly to be an igbo. Take a look at igbos in ur area and compare them to ur self, they are better than u in everything so don't regret not being an igbo cos its almost too late. Look at small igala that are not up to 300 thousand in population talking to igbo! Wonders!
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish and PAGAN 9JA u're quite aware that this was my topic. Now I don't want to say its not meant for u people but I must say its not meant for illiterates. I could possibly consider hausa with their cows but Igala....nawa o. Look around u,has the movie industry acted a single professional movie in hause or igala. I think u both are illiterates. We the Igbos rule,no doubt about that. Ndi Igbo kwenu.....yahh! Kwenu....yahh! Kwezuonu o....iyoooo!
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by oturugo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
First class baboon, no Igala will ever write this nonsense you put up here. It seems you are using Igala as a pretence so that Umuigbo will bash Igala people. Your plans has failed, idiott.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2012
oturugo:
First class baboon, no Igala will ever write this nonsense you put up here.
Oturugo u don't need to stress much on that. No one can outwork our Igbo people.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Antivirus92(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2012
Chukskalidon: Oturugo u don't need to stress much on that. No one can outwork our Igbo people.
so u still dey online
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
[size=15pt]WHO ARE THESE IBO BOYS ALWAYS TRYING TO GLORIFY THEIR TRIBE. I SENSE INFERIORITY COMPLEX ON EVER POST THEY MAKE.[/size]
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by oturugo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
chipmunkey: [size=15pt]WHO ARE THESE IBO BOYS ALWAYS TRYING TO GLORIFY THEIR TRIBE. I SENSE INFERIORITY COMPLEX ON EVER POST THEY MAKE.[/size]
You are a no brainer. So when the English glorify their group it is inferiority complex.
Only fools think as you did, are you one.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
I WILL NOT TRADE INSULTS WITH YOU BECAUSE I KNOW I'M BETTER THAN THAT IBO BOY. grin
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
chipmunkey: I WILL NOT TRADE INSULTS WITH YOU BECAUSE I KNOW I'M BETTER THAN THAT IBO BOY. grin
you see what I mean when I said Igbos are the best. When people like chipmonkey,preferably an aboki or whatever stands up to say something like this. When ur daddy say "my son u're d best" ur sister will say "whenever he says that I feel inferiority complex" lol, I don't that's worth discussing. Without the Igbos Nigeria today is nothing. So if u're Hausa ask ur musa papa to tell u the real truth maybe he will increase the number of cows he plans on giving u after that!
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
I'M SORRY CHUCKS, I STILL VALUE AND RESPECT A HAUSA *MAIGHARD* WITH ENOUGH DIGNITY MORE THAN YOU. tongue
YOU HAVE NO HISTORY.
HAUSA'S BUILT CALIPHATES AND KINGDOMS....ALL YOU COULD MUSTER WAS A CONFEDERACY.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2012
Chipmonkey u respect the hausas,really? What about yours,do u have a single respect at yours? I think that inferiority complex is really meant for u. The Hausas built kingdoms but Igbos are confederates, if u really think u're right have u had thought about that? Confederation is meant for a complete and solid union,if u're not up to it u can't have. It is the hardest thing to manage and control unless u're worth it. Americans were able to be what they are today because of confederacy and they are complete and strong enough to live with that because it is the hardest thing to take hold of among unions. If u consider ours as local confederation, don't u think we're strong and complete enough to build that and the hausas being very weak built themselves kingdom and thats what we're saying. Chipmonkey am not gonna lecture u again, i have notice that PEOPLE HAVE TO LEAD OTHERS FOLLOWS.SO AS WE LEAD U PEOPLE FOLLOWS. If u're an illiterate better stoop to that so leaders could help u.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2012
FOOL.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Igala,is one of the most organise tribe in 9ja.We were a well organise and powerful kingdom b4 d coming of British.We use 2 control Nupe,some part of Yoruba and yes even Igbo.So u guys are so not in our level.So show some respect.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
chipmunkey: FOOL.
Chipmonkey saying that means I have to lecture u again but before I do it again u have to FOLLOW ME AS UR LEADER BUT THIS TIME AROUND WITH UR WHOLE FAMILY BECAUSE I REALISED THE ILLITERACY RUNS THROUGH OF UR FAMILY LINEAGE.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:18am On Jul 25, 2012
Hey,mr donky.I don't think an illitrate can write in a public forum,by calling one so.Show how low ur brain power is.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Igala,is one of the most organise tribe in 9ja.We were a well organise and powerful kingdom b4 d coming of British.We use 2 control Nupe,some part of Yoruba and yes even Igbo.So u guys are so not in our level.So show some respect.

You are not Igala. It is like VERY easy to figure that out. Dude you suck at the claiming, just because there are alot of people on NL doing, does not mean everyone is good at it. Dude stop destroying another tribe's image.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Igala,is one of the most organise tribe in 9ja.We were a well organise and powerful kingdom b4 d coming of British.We use 2 control Nupe,some part of Yoruba and yes even Igbo.So u guys are so not in our level.So show some respect.
NRI PRIEST:

Dude you are soo soo ignorant meeeen!! Lol. Is it the same Igala that adopted the ancient Nri four days of the week(eke,oye,afor and nkwor) ?? Is it the same Igala that adopted the famous Nri deities "Ogwugwu" and "Ikenga" ?? Is it the Igala that most likely trace their roots to "Eri" ?? Igbo has no culture but the Nigerian movie industry was build around the Igbo culture and traditions! And for your information we had "Priest Kings" before the arrivals of the Europeans. What we dont practice is "monarchy". Time for home work,little boy!

I see you avoided my hard punches yet you go around and kept running your dirty mouth. What exactly do you mean by "we controled the Igbo" ?
Oh,let me guess. You will not reply my post because you know you are a rusty empty barrel. Its an insult to compare Igbo to the Igalas. Eri gave birth to the Igalas tribe but you wont know that because you a bassstard that doesnt know the way to his fathers house. I seriously doubt you are Igala like someone said. If you avoid this reply then I will know you are an inferior and a weak nonentity!
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
Kindly point out wat,culture we borrow 4m igbo.U should be greatful 2 us 4 bringing civilization 2 ur premative ass.If not because of us,u guys would have being wearing grasses 2 cover ur ass.I don't care if u belive me or not,i have noting 2 prove 2 u carnivals.U meaning noting 2 me and wat u think mean noting.We are above u,always have always will.Long live d great Igala nation.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by kengis: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
I like igbo dialect from Anambra
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by bright007(f): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2012
All this igbos who say they are d lost tribe of israel(Never go to israel and claim this because,u will not live to tell d story)
The most shameless group of people along d niger.
Your obi's',eze's' and red-capped chiefs of today are å progeny of d warrant chiefs appointed during d British colonial era.You guys don't seem to find your bearing especially when it relates to history.
If not for d british,igbos will still be in d bush hunting lizards,rats and snails while other groups like d Edos,Hausas,Yorubas would have become your colonial masters(which if critically examined,is happening today in Nigeria government)
When last did an igbo man dream of power in dis country?
Remember d nigerian civil war?How u guys almost got wiped off d face of mother earth?
Remember how u guys resulted to cannibalism to feed?
Now u will come here and blab about igbo being rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by kengis: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
people being obsessed with igbos and trying to look down on ndi igbo is beyond me
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Lost tribe of isreal my ass.Of all d places in Africa,d jews will not choose 2 live in a jungle dat is full with carnivorous animals call igbo.I pick hausa and yoruba ten times b4,i even consider ur premative ass.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Ngodigha1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
bright007: All this igbos who say they are d lost tribe of israel(Never go to israel and claim this because,u will not live to tell d story)
Your obi's',eze's' and red-capped chiefs of today are å progeny of d warrant chiefs appointed during d British colonial era.You guys don't seem to find your bearing especially when it relates to history.
If not for d british,igbos will still be in d bush hunting lizards,rats and snails while other groups like d Edos,Hausas,Yorubas would have become your colonial masters(which if critically examined,is happening today in Nigeria government)
Remember d nigerian civil war?How u guys almost got wiped off d face of mother earth?

Phucking hell shiit-bag,phuck of and die. The Igbo is not responsible for your barreness, Get lost castrated dirty Pprostitutee.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Antivirus92(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
bright007: All this igbos who say they are d lost tribe of israel(Never go to israel and claim this because,u will not live to tell d story)
and jealousy cannot heal ur sickness. You are not igbo and cannot be igbo.yes the british gave us the obis and ezes, l think that you also forgot that the british also taught us igbo language,tradition and custom. But we are still proumd to be igbos. Ur tribe only has name and no people,awori is not yoruba,ijebu is not yoruba,egba is not yoruba,ekiti is not yoruba as these people claim,then who are yorubas?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Cleopatra Black? No. / Benue Carnival 2009 Pictures / Traditional Marriage... The Urhobo Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.