Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,130 members, 7,867,277 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria (5938 Views)

Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) / Basic Ways To Promote And Preserve The Nigerian Culture And Tradition. / Is Culture And Tradition Idol Worshiping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Antivirus92(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Lost tribe of isreal my ass.Of all d places in Africa,d jews will not choose 2 live in a jungle dat is full with carnivorous animals call igbo.I pick hausa and yoruba ten times b4,i even consider ur premative ass.
aboki go sell ur suya. If not for the sake of in,is,even, i saw in ur post, i thought that you were writting hausa. Go back to primary school and obtain ur first school leaving certificate first before talking to the igbos
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
4 d last fucking time,iyamuri carnival.Stop call me hausa because i'm not,do u arrogant man eaters find it hard 2 belive.That it's not only d far north,dat hate ur arrogant and ignorant attitude of a pass my neibour.Get a life fuckerd,noting about u is special.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Antivirus92(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: 4 d last fucking time,iyamuri carnival.Stop call me hausa because i'm not,do u arrogant man eaters find it hard 2 belive.That it's not only d far north,dat hate ur arrogant and ignorant attitude of a pass my neibour.Get a life fuckerd,noting about u is special.
u are an aboki. U hate us,we also hate u stinking rag. We're better off than u and ur tribe.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by kengis: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
Antivirus92: u are an aboki. U hate us,we also hate u stinking rag. We're better off than u and ur tribe.
Bro ,just IGNORE those haters !
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:51am On Jul 28, 2012
I know wat i'm,i don't need a bloody carnivorous son of hundrate naira LovePeddler,2 tell me who i'm.Confuse race of ppl,dat only feel important by claiming 2 be other ppl.If u are so proud of ur language and culture,why are u claiming 2 be jews?And by d fucking why u peasent,better than me how?U are fucking lucky dis is a forum on d net.Dream on,poor useless animal.My ring will feed ur family 4 a month.U are d rag,u probabilly are one of does iyamuri dat live in hausa land,and u find it easy 2 insult them.Ur days are number,2015 will be d end of u idiots i'm very sure d hausa,will kick ur ass as usually.Kill urselves,we will be here watching and enjoying.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Ngodigha1(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: I know wat i'm,i don't need a bloody carnivorous son of hundrate naira LovePeddler,2 tell me who i'm.Confuse race of ppl,dat only feel important by claiming 2 be other ppl.If u are so proud of ur language and culture,why are u claiming 2 be jews?And by d fucking why u peasent,better than me how?U are fucking lucky dis is a forum on d net.Dream on,poor useless animal.My ring will feed ur family 4 a month.U are d rag,u probabilly are one of does iyamuri dat live in hausa land,and u find it easy 2 insult them.Ur days are number,2015 will be d end of u idiots i'm very sure d hausa,will kick ur ass as usually.Kill urselves,we will be here watching and enjoying.
Baboon, buzz the shitt, Igala corper was killed in Bauchi last year and it is not a good experience. You should be more concerned with your useless life than vomiting crap here.
Get a life bloody stinking idiott.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
D same way u ppl beat my neibour son,almost 2 dead because a police hausa man shot a igbo person.Tell me,wat is d different between u ppl and d hausa dat u hate so much?90% of 9ja problem is cause by u people,is d way u guy are distroying 9ja.4m Abacha 2 Ojoku,all both of u idiots,need 2 be distroy b4 dis country can move forward.Look at Yoruba 4 example,look how peaceful and develop they are.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Antivirus92(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: D same way u ppl beat my neibour son,almost 2 dead because a police hausa police man shot a igbo person.Tell me,wat is d different between u ppl and d hausa dat u hate so much?90% of 9ja problem is cause by u people,is d way u guy are distroying 9ja.4m Abacha 2 Ojoku,all both of u idiots,need 2 be distroy b4 dis country can move forward.Look at Yoruba 4 example,look how peaceful and develop they are.
continue crying, we will not stop beating you!
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2012
Iyamuri donkies.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
Antivirus nwannem oburu na ikwukata ike gwu gi biko negharu ha anya. We don't need to spend much words on those lesser creatures.
Yes the Igbos have not assumed the presidential seat for long but we are the heart of the country, the Hausas and Yorubas are just as ceremonial represensatives just like the Americans answer world power, but the Europians rule the world.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by kengis: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
Igbos don't even need the political power since we're already powerful
Igbos are proud ,self -sufficient and industrious
Igbos are very visible accross Nigeria and even beyond because of our commercial endeavour
Any place where igbos are absent is not commercially viable
Tradition matters to us because we are conservative and very attached to the family and the institution of marriage
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 5:22am On Aug 07, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Baboon, buzz the shitt, Igala corper was killed in Bauchi last year and it is not a good experience. You should be more concerned with your useless life than vomiting crap here.
Get a life bloody stinking idiott.

For the last time, the guy is not Igala. Stop attacking another set of group of people just because their are alot of fake claimers on NL. He's Fulani.
Dude, all you needed to do was look at his past posts and analyze sh1t. Damn, I don't know why una never do that. You and everyone know there are alot of people like him on NL, including his people. Nduchucks and alj_harem used to be like him. The difference is he's bad at it because he did not even try to cover his tracks. For others it took months to figure them out but for him, just 5 secs on looking at his past posts and you'll get it. Yo, ya'll need to stop attacking other groups without first verifying the person you are about to attack is from the community he or she claims.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2012
Canivorous beings,children of hundrate naira hokers.
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by VINOTIN: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
Igbos ve a very rich culture, nt Syin othrs dnt. I luv igbo culture. Igbo kwe nu'
Re: Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 09, 2012
Ibrahimmrfish how many times do u admire we the Igbos in a day?The british does not knw Nigeria as an Igalaish,Hausaish or yorubaish country.They regard this country as Igboish in nature.
Without the Igbos there will be no rise in civilization in this country because then only the Igbos goes to school.
So mrfish or meat am back begin to learn from where u stopped

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oriki Ile Yoruba - Tunde Balogun / Surnames And Cultural Expectations/acceptances / Lagos Belongs To Awori, The Bini Met Them There- Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.