Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London (12236 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / Driving From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
Travelling frm abuja to lagos via london is a waste of time, whoever consider that is a brianless animal
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by Jadela(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2012
Travelling from Lagos to Abuja via London is utter rubbish! Jeez! Rubbish! I'd rather patronize an ABC coach.
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by damola1: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
Stupendous indeed.
tpapi: go n check up d real meanin of d word stupendous
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by omodapson(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
Only fools will do that. Even if you go by road, you can't spend half the time you would spend merry-go-rounding. Anyone who undertakes such journey should have his head examined.
And by the way, what's the assurance that the jet coming from Heathrow to Abuja would not crash midway? Abi the plane that crashed in brazil, no be Airfrance get am?
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't know. Why don't you tell me. If you can't just shut up and scarm.

Scarm...ℓ☺ℓ....oga stop trying to heard use simple if "big" english is above you...
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by Afam4eva(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
12 inches!:

Scarm...ℓ☺ℓ....oga stop trying to heard use simple if "big" english is above you...
It seems you don't know typography when you see it. Should i blame you or your parent who wasted their money thinking they were training a human being.
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by BigBenoski(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
obakovich:
whole day ke? Na ur papa buy am? U cnt take a chopper from lag to abj.
u cant take a chopper 4rm lag 2 abj??tell me more bros. About hiring chopper 4 600k. . .some national geographic scientists got 1 4 dat amount sometime last december. They were suposed 2 b flying 4rm lag 2 crossriver almost daily
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by billyG(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
Fools,if they are destine 2 die you must die any where,are they not the same lots we go 4 med treatment abroad(uk,germany,india,saudi,usa) only 2 come back in a coffin, foreign aeroplanes also crash not due to aged aircraft only, pilot error,weather,or sudden fault,long distance also increase the probability of a crash,so dont try to dodge the problems try to tackle,solve it 4 the common Good of all,Dead is not only for the poor.
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by jayM: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
freecocoa: That one is different na.

One can fly to London from Lagos and back the same day if such a one has something to do in London.

Telling me one would book a flight to London just because he wants to go to Abuja and avoid crash is unbelievable by me,why not just use road that is even faster than the said route?
.its vry posibu cos i can recal abt 2yrs ago wen a frnd told mi dt his boss travld lagos 2 abj via london cos of safety n d guy s nt a poltician.
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by Deedee49(f): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
Of course there is. Ask any Kardashian what they did to their butt. Male and female alike. grin

Come on guys, stop trying to derail d thread! D topic is "Flying from Lagos to Abuja tru London", not "How the Kardashians got their arrses"! If u wanna discuss dat, start ur own thread!
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by hbrednic: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
only a fool will blv this tori
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by Okijajuju1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
12 inches!:

WTF is this supposed to mean?! undecided

Like is this french or what?!
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by ade4rskaj: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
Can you name any of them?
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by otokx(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
What a great lie
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by kinnex(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
What happened to Agofure, ABC, Cross Country and d likes? grin grin grin
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by Kehnyshavin: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
for those who believe such SENSELESSness can't happen in NAIJA-area,pls ask The Very disHonourable DICKson who defied logic in appointing Patience GEJ a perm. Sec.xpecting more INTRESTING news like this in the near future.smh for 9ja
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by Kehnyshavin: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
Deedee49:

Come on guys, stop trying to derail d thread! D topic is "Flying from Lagos to Abuja tru London", not "How the Kardashians got their arrses"! If u wanna discuss dat, start ur own thread!

^^^ a candidate for the SAID ass enlargement.LOLZ
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by AdeniyiA(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
who wan die?
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by juman(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
otokx: What a great lie

Abi o. Through London ko, through Newzealand ni.
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
cheapest Lie of the year
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by braveheart2012(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
Rich businessmen in Abuja use their international mobile phones from London to make calls in Abuja because of better service/reception. I am not making this up! They would pay ridiculous international roaming rates on their London phones because for some reason, international calls supercede local calls on Nigerian telcom networks. Flying to Lagos via London from Abuja is definitely very plausible. Shebi nah government money! Hahahaha!
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by LeJeun3: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
obakovich:
whole day ke? Na ur papa buy am? U cnt take a chopper from lag to abj.

Why can't you fly a Chopper from Lagos to Abuja?
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by Skoopy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
scopusng: Fool.s, at the end of the day they will all die one day.
but not in the hands of careless pple with a carefree attitude.
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by tpapi: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't know. Why don't you tell me. If you can't just shut up and scarm.
if u find out d meanin of dat word,u wil rily know wen 2 use it
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by Dee60: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
IT IS NOT TRUE!
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by aieromon(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
This is absolute bullcr@p
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by manny4life(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
This story is one of two things; BLATANT LIES or just PLAIN STUPIDITY.

An average business jet has a cruise speed of 350mph and will cover that distance in less than 45mins trip. An average helicopter has a cruise speed about 170mph to 220mph depending on variations. So someone is trying to convince Nigerians that someone will fly about 2,200 to London, then fly another 2,400 miles to Abuja. That's a total of more than 4,500miles(almost same distance as from NY to LAG). undecided undecided undecided

Unless this so-called business men do not have lives or businesses to transact, why would u wanna waste more 10hrs of your day to fly such distance? Besides, what about the cost factor? At an average of $.35CASM, that's about $1,350 for your trip. In addition, taxes and all others hasn't been accounted. Did I forget, how about immigration and travel requirement? When you land at London, wouldn't you deplane?
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by coolheed: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
Although it is outrageous it may be true. I know of an organization who came up with a list of approved airlines for their staff on official trip after the sosoliso crash. One of the staff wanted to travel to Cote D'Ivoire and there was no airline on their approved list in Nigeria that flies directly to Cote D'Ivoire. Management then gave an approval that the guy should fly Air France to Paris and enroute Cote D'Ivoire. Is this name similar to the Lagos-London-Abuja route.

My conclusion, we have fundamental issues that we need to address as a nation, we can't continue this way. It is just not sustainable.
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by oladayo042: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
The new height of absurdity.
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by Nickydrake(m): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
Reference: And then when you come in to land at Abuja and the light goes out, you may be lucky not to be diverted to Lagos. Or in more serious scenarios experience a near miss incident with patrol vehicles, construction equipment or a herd of cattle as some foreign airlines have reported over the years.

Wicked! cheesy
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
WinchCRAFT is cheaper,faster and reliable. Why waste resources when you can arrive your destination quicker with no turbelance,failed engine,human error,immigrations etc...
Re: Flying From Lagos To Abuja Through London by amaks: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
wow,wont it be cheaper to chatter a jet? just wondering....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna State Launches Traveller Information Website – Travelthrukaduna / Slow Renovation Work At Apapa-Ijora Bridge - Photos / Getting Married In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.