Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How Do I Register My Film Production Company - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Do I Register My Film Production Company (7166 Views)

Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" / 800,000 Youths Trained In Film Production In Katsina State - NFC / Star Quest 2010. How Do I Register? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Register My Film Production Company by sheyma: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2012
Hello nairalanders, my service year would soon end and am thinking of starting a film company instead of being idle @ home looking for jobs.I really want to start somtin in d field as a film enterpreneur.So how do I start.
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2012
Why not start by being an independent producer first if u ve got good capital? This whole tin is a gradual step. After u produce a few movies, it wil be easier and better to open a film company
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by sheyma: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2012
dollyangel: Why not start by being an independent producer first if u ve got good capital? This whole tin is a gradual step. After u produce a few movies, it wil be easier and better to open a film company
Thanx for ur reply,do i need to rigister or get a company b4 I start independently as a producer
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2012
U realy need guidelines frm experts in dis field. Are u in lagos?
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by sheyma: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2012
dollyangel: U realy need guidelines frm experts in dis field. Are u in lagos?

Yea, am in lagos
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ok send me ur mail address
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by anibaba123: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2012
dollyangel: Ok send me ur mail address
Deji.toye@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by anibaba123: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2012
dollyangel: Ok send me ur mail address
Deji.toye@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from u soon
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
I sent you a mail but you ve not replied yet
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by sheyma: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
dollyangel: I sent you a mail but you ve not replied yet

I didn't get ur mail,I don't mind u posting ur mail here, so I will mail you.Here is ma number 08074471751.
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by Murphy7h4: 1:31am On Jul 20, 2012
Nice work!
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by Terry1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2012
@ sheyma, yea its a gradual process like dollyangel said, its best when you do some movies, know people, get familiar with the business then you start your own. But the thing is, the Nigeria movie industry now is filled with the wrong & greedy people, when you contact them they start lookin at how much of you money they can lay their greedy claws on.
Some even tell you that with their help you can do a film with less than how much you have in mind. It doesn‘t stop there, they rush you into doing a movie that never looks better than the junk we have in the markets everywhere in the country.
They tell you they can get your movie in the market in three weeks, but you see the other side of them when you finally bring out your money and start the work.
I have produced a movie too which is yet to be out. You can see the preview in the links in my signature. I know what I went through to make sure it was a success, but the fact is I would have had better.
Just like you, I want a film company of my own, to do films that can really compete elsewhere, not just in Nigeria and to also run other stuff that can keep the company financially stable even when I don‘t have a film in the market.
I would‘ve moved faster if I had a partner but its not everyday that you see people especially the young with the spirit of entreprenuership. I am already putting things in place to kick off.

What I am trying to say is, it all depends on what you want and how determine you are. You can make better pictures as opposed to joining the bandwagon.

If you find an expert adviser who really has your interest at heart, that will be a good thing for you.

We can talk more if you like. risingstarsfilmproduction@gmail.com 08091450426.

@dollyangel, with the little I wrote above you can figure out what people like me who are interested in the business of movie making are afraid of. So if your contacts or experts are really the type a young film producer like myself should listen to, I will really appreciate if you mail me too.
Thanks guys
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by Murphy7h4: 1:43am On Aug 04, 2012
Good point
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by Cutylight(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2013
yes u guys made a nice and good atemp .bt the whole fact is that people who are determine wil over come the industry .i have gone so far with the industry and i have come to realize many thngs .i have been into the industry for 6 good years nw as an actor . I did nt go there to die acting bt i went there to see and knw much abt the industry. I have got the connection. Now i undastand every thng abt the game very well .i even own a production that is dealing with movie,music.novels and magazine .whch is stil upcoming.bt if we young once with all these talent wil agree with me.lets join hands together and make a move. For infor 07065410538
Re: How Do I Register My Film Production Company by Elmartinez: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
I have a theatre troupe I started in school that have been running for three years now and I want to set it up as a film production company. Do I need to register it first and if yes how do I go about it? 09072345911

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Awoof....see What Iroko Tv Has To Offer / Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby / Teen Wolf. Feel free To Comment,share And Like. Join The Teen Wolf Fans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.