Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Can Someone Guide Me On Buying Things Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone Guide Me On Buying Things Online (1394 Views)

Some Things Online Store Do Which We Don’t Know About / Ten Most Searched Things Online By Nigerians / Candle-making In Nigeria: Pls Guide Me With Ur Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Guide Me On Buying Things Online by akmusty(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2012
Can u please guide me on procedures and ways of which I can buy online and get the stuff down hia in nigeria.
Re: Can Someone Guide Me On Buying Things Online by Busupport: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2012
It depends on the things you want to purchase and the country you want to purchase the things.

1.) If you want to purchase things from China or China Online Wholesale companies like Alibaba, Aliexpress, Chinavasion, Lightinthebox, etc, we can help you.All you have to do is pay the money(your naira) into our account in Nigeria. Send an email to us or chat with us online and give us the link of the item. We will pay the company within 15minutes after confirming your payment. Your product will be ship the same day or the next day and you will receive the item within 3-7 days.

2.) If you are purchasing item from Europe or North/South America, we do not recommend using our service because of the time and also the expense it will take before you receive your item. It will take about 15 - 30 days. But if you can wait for the time, no problem.

3.) If you want to purchase from any Nigeria online store, you can check our site to see if any seller has the product you are looking for. You can also chat sites like Dealfish, Google Trader, etc.

In summary, using our service don't require credit card. Most online store require credit card and in other to purchase from them, you need to have credit card either master or visa card.
Re: Can Someone Guide Me On Buying Things Online by kchaste(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
Re: Can Someone Guide Me On Buying Things Online by nairabacks(f): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
Depends on what you're interested in buying/selling. Clothes, accessories and electronics seem to be the in-thing right now. But if you want online trade that sets you apart from the crowd, email brainstormng@gmail.com
Re: Can Someone Guide Me On Buying Things Online by isaacosa(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2012
Its very simple all you need is to 1.identify the product or item you want to buy and the marchant site presenting this product.2.fill a form with the Treasure house online purchase and import solution service. 3. Pay the naira equivalent of price quoted on item. 4.come and pick up your parcle after 2weeks and pay the import service charge which is a convinient price.

Call or visit the Treasure house enterprise office at no 6 osakuni close,temidire sango-otta,ogun-state.
Tell:08020950344,07063283757.
Re: Can Someone Guide Me On Buying Things Online by Simeoneyituoyo: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2012
For free info, visit http://simeoneyituoyo..com from your computer. Click on any of the display banner on my sidebar. These websites offers free shipping on all items.
Re: Can Someone Guide Me On Buying Things Online by isaacosa(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2012
Buying whateva online is not a difficult deal.all you need do is identify the marchant site you want to buy from and the exact product you want to buy then engage an importation company so can receive from them your shipping adress which you submit to you marchant site.Then wiat for the air frieght period and your product will be deliverd to you.why not try us at
Treasure house online purchase and import service.We run a strong and reliable import service delivery, cheap and convinient.Import takes only 2weeks.
visit our office at no 6 osakuni close,temidire sango-otta,ogun-state.or call:o8o2o95o344,o7o63283757.
Re: Can Someone Guide Me On Buying Things Online by Buyterrificcom: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2012
Like said earlier, it depends on what you are looking to buy. We are an online buying and selling platform just like ebay. You should probably find what you are searching for on our platform. Follow this link to get more details. http://www.buyterrific.com/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=43 We appreciate your visit.

Re: Can Someone Guide Me On Buying Things Online by isaacosa(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2012
Buying whateva online is not a difficult deal.all you need do is identify the marchant site you want to buy from and the exact product you want to buy then engage an importation company so can receive from them your shipping adress which you submit to you marchant site.Then wiat for the air frieght period and your product will be deliverd to you.why not try us atTreasure house online purchase and import service.We run a strong and reliable import service delivery, cheap and convinient.Import takes only 2weeks.visit our office at no 6 osakuni close,temidire sango-otta,ogun-state.or call:o8o2o95o344,o7o63283757

(1) (Reply)

I Need Anyone Who Want To Invest In Poultry Business / Where Can I Get List Of Newly Registered Companies / A Business Engagement That May Just Be Right For You (Wholesalers And Retailers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.