Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? (1240 Views)

12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. / My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2012
Just imagine? Because i quarel my girl friend for dictating me, she became angry and left my house. Now she has stop answering my calls because i refuse to PET her.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2012
If you don't pet her, someone else would. Next time she wants you to pet her, direct her to one of your friends who would help you out, and stop wasting her time and whining unnecessarily on NL. . .

Smh
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2012
If you don't understand that petting is a mechanical part of a relationship, you have NO business being in one. . . (sahara reporters)
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2012
sexkillz: If you don't pet her, someone else would. Next time she wants you to pet her, direct her to one of your friends who would help you out, and stop wasting her time and whining unnecessarily on NL. . .

Smh

I am tired of petting her. Anytime we had misunderstanding or i quarel her (even when she's at fault), she will still need petting. Na so so petting i go dey do everytime
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? by mspookie: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2012
C_Collins:

I am tired of petting her. Anytime we had misunderstanding or i quarel her (even when she's at fault), she will still need petting. Na so so petting i go dey do everytime

break up! is it by force to be in a relationship u arent even matured enuf to handle it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? by slimyem: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2012
Nairaland men = whiny sissies!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2012
[b]@op: [/b]i believe there should be a minimal to the petting.
your babe need to listen to d voice of reason at times
she needs to learn how to acknowledge fault,.......
......she needs to knw u won't always run to do her bidding
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2012
ms pookie:

break up! is it by force to be in a relationship u arent even matured enuf to handle it.

You're funny man. Well, it hasn't reach up to that level.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? by amyg(f): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2012
sexkillz: If you don't pet her, someone else would. Next time she wants you to pet her, direct her to one of your friends who would help you out, and stop wasting her time and whining unnecessarily on NL. . .

Smh
On point
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2012
C_Collins:

Don't be such a kid!

When you have a misunderstanding with her, set matters straight, let her know what she did that you did not like, and then pet her afterwards. Do you just pet her after your misunderstanding without setting matters aright? Then why are you complaining? That is how you laid your bed! Next time, pet her only after she has truly realized that what she did was wrong. . .

So when is this stalemate supposed to end? Show your maturity as a man and stop being so pitiably lopsided. . .

Call her, correct her, and pet her dammit! angry

It is the same hand you used in chastising a child, that you would also use in drawing him/her closer to you. . . (sahara reporters)
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2012
sexkillz:
Don't be such a kid!

When you have a misunderstanding with her, set matters straight, let her know what she did that you did not like, and then pet her afterwards. Do you just pet her after your misunderstanding without setting matters aright? Then why are you complaining? That is how you laid your bed! Next time, pet her only after she has truly realized that what she did was wrong. . .

So when is this stalemate supposed to end? Show your maturity as a man and stop being so pitiably lopsided. . .

Call her, correct her, and pet her dammit! angry

It is the same hand you used in chastising a child, that you would also use in drawing him/her closer to you. . . (sahara reporters)

Teacher wey sabi pass, i don hia u tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? by Mynd44: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
slimyem: Nairaland men = whiny sissies!
Very true
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? by tpia5: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Update?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Tell My Mother The Marriage Is Over. / How Can I Get This Girl / I Am Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.