Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,575 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July (10655 Views)

Nairaland Artiste KYLEZ Premieres New Single On Nairaland / Dbanj To Receive Special Channel 0 Awards / Ask Dbanj To Recognise This Miracle In His Oliver Twist Competition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by NeuroBoss(m): 6:09am On Jul 14, 2012
SimplySEA: Tank God! Make person hear better tin small! I'm tired of hearin and watchin diff songs wit same singin patterns! Can't wait i beg! No disappoint o.
From here, I can tell who this commentator is. Did I you say ''better thing''? You call all those junks better thing? Tu as besoin de consulter un medecin ou psychologue!
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by shawnz(m): 6:19am On Jul 14, 2012
Orikinla: Dbanj is not a musician, but a clever entertainer and tongue twister. Of course, there are millions of intellectually re-tar-ded people who think he is fantastic. But Dbanj would fare better if he plays with bands. Lest Nigerians are deceived, Kanye West is just a smart opportunist who is only extending his tentacles with Dbanj. What happened to Nollywood will soon happen to Nigerian hip hop, because mediocrity will never pass the test of time. Femi Kuti's songs are 100% more accomplished than any Dbanj and Darey is still the most accomplished singer among the younger generation. A true musician knows how to compose songs, which instruments to use and how to sing the songs. Without music videos, 90% of our hip hop artistes will not fill a hall in live concert, because they cannot sing, they cannot dance and without the dumb and desperate half naked girls doing nothing more than shaking buttocks in their music videos, they are just clowns on stage.
your point being?
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Humblesam(m): 6:54am On Jul 14, 2012
Darey is
still the most accomplished singer among
the younger generation. A true musician
knows how to compose songs, which
instruments to use and how to sing the
songs. Without music videos, 90% of our
hip hop artistes will not fill a hall in live
concert, because they cannot sing, they
cannot dance and without the dumb and
desperate half Unclad girls doing nothing
more than shaking buttocks in their music
videos, they are just clowns on stage.

You are really in my league about this musis thing. You said it all,coz Dare is just my best guy when it comes to composing,selecting instruments and checkout his comfortability of using and playing with vocal selection of keys. The guy got it.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2012
This is one of my favorite Nigerian tracks of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mXpcnF_okQ

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by KINGwax(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2012
utch: Viewing this topic: webdezzi(m), olaezebala, sirblondy(m), biozy(m), Civildisle, utch(m), erniok(m), cichella(m) and 25 guest(s)
yeah, reasonable people sleep around that time u knw?
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by KINGwax(m): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2012
Humblesam: Darey is
still the most accomplished singer among
the younger generation. A true musician
knows how to compose songs, which
instruments to use and how to sing the
songs. Without music videos, 90% of our
hip hop artistes will not fill a hall in live
concert, because they cannot sing, they
cannot dance and without the dumb and
desperate half Unclad girls doing nothing
more than shaking buttocks in their music
videos, they are just clowns on stage.

You are really in my league about this musis thing. You said it all,coz Dare is just my best guy when it comes to composing,selecting instruments and checkout his comfortability of using and playing with vocal selection of keys. The guy got it.
people are funny when they compare..now, did u not undstnd dt dare is a corographer, a writer, producer, presenter, songs arranger, studio engineer, instrumentalist? He learnt all dt from his dad who was equally d same. The same way u won't compare musicians like asa, beautiful nubia, lagbaja etc and as much as u might hate him, terry gee! Those people are all u need abt music. I aint talkin abt d style the all adopt, i'm talkin abt flexibility in music. Terry gee decided to adopt that style cos it sells faster, but i knw him, he can write notes on the air, compose beats wit it's sound for anyone, any genre
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by tbara(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2012
Y uall hating on d guy. After rocking he's songs, being recognised by some of the best artists in the world, entering uk top ten list, loved abroad and in the us u still hate him. Chai smh while ur sipping on jealousy my guy dey sip hennesy. Gbam. Haters hate on! Dbanj u good gan.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by cyril83(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2012
Can't wait fam
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by KINGwax(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2012
NeuroBoss: From here, I can tell who this commentator is. Did I you say ''better thing''? You call all those junks better thing? Tu as besoin de consulter un medecin ou psychologue!
as much as i can't and don't wanna go google-translate in your last statement in tongues. Undstnd, you're jes a coward for hiding behind the tongue! Speak plain and simple.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by ayo011: 7:46am On Jul 14, 2012
Dbanj is just a small and forcing boi, he can't impress anybody with his nonsense he calls music.

We have only two giants in Nigeria and Africa, and that is Psquare and Tuface. Presently Psquare has taken over Africa and reaching out to the world to represent the continent.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Decryptor(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2012
Is that golden logo his new brand and signature? It looks like the shape of an ar$e to me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by DammyFx: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2012
I will be the first hope his gonna release on itunes same day
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by shizzle11(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Dbanj needs to eat and gain muscle weight.

I'm tired of seeing him dance on stage like bags of bones.

Don Jazzy has the body, but he's urgly. DonJ does not particularly have a good body, but it' kind of body you want weighing you down in bed. Dbanja has neither a cute face or sexy body.

Lol...Donjazzy ugly
Much as i wouldn't call him hans, i won't say he's ugly eigther; just on the average but def not ugly.
Btw, tot a man's pocket determines if he's ugly or not (according to you ladies'oo) eehen
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2012
This guy is a lazy clown. How long has it been since his last album? Ages. What's the idea behind these silly piecemeal singles - as if he is a new upcoming artist seeking to 'wet the ground' and gain popularity. He should get his lazy, talentless a.r.s.e into a studio and release an album or mixtape or whatever, with at least TEN songs, then we can take him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by ABAOmi(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Don Jazzy has the body, but he's urgly. DonJ does not particularly have a good body, but it' kind of body you want weighing you down in bed. Dbanja has neither a cute face or sexy body.
. Pls which school did u attend? B'cos wen u use the word NEITHER, u must alos make use of the word NOR ɑ̈Ω̴̩d̶̲̅ not OR . So
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. !. Back to rhe topic, its gonna be a club banger
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by ABAOmi(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

. Pls which school did u attend? B'cos when u use the word NEITHER, u must also make use of the word NOR ɑ̈Ω̴̩d̶̲̅ not OR . So
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. !. Back to the topic, its gonna be a club banger
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by deenee: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2012
One would think that he would do things a little "differently" with all the noise he has been making and his talk about trying to be the best musician in the world/ signing with good music/def jam/ mercury music (I don't even know which record label that he belongs to now).

Well, the entertainment industry is all about controversy and the more you have, the higher your chances of longevity. I guess he is taking a cue for his new mentor- Kanye "Yezzy" West. I don't have telephatic powers but I would not be surprised if his highly anticipated "new single" isn't any different from what we have heard from him before. All the best!
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Anvaller: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

U can imagine what this Ileke wrote!!! very local mentality. B4 u misunderstand me, let me tell u this. I am not a fan of both of them but becos I am a Nigerian, I am informed about them. If u said Don Jazzy has the body, but he is ugly but does not particularly have a good body so what are u saying...and with Dbanj, so what is ur own definition of sexy body

If ur own Ideal sexy body is the typical so called "naija big boy" with pot belly, chubby cheeks and puffy head, it's ok, that's ur own taste I don't have problem with that but do not run down guys that are actually looking good and can pass for "sexy" in the ideal sense anywhere in the world. And to let u know more, as a matter of sexy, Dbanj would score more points than Donjazzy cos don jazzy is slightly overweight, the more overweight, the less fit and the more optimum weight, the more fit and the sexier u become. Ur problem is that u don't know the difference between sexy and beautiful or handsome. I don't have time to continue to lecture u about all that, it is left to u to upgrade or remain at the down grade.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by lovejo(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

..................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by 2tek: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2012
I called a friend's MTN number nd heard d song,OYATO. D code is 030116. Send d code to 4100. I leave u to rate d song.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by ayo011: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2012
This is the real guys and best out of 9ja. cool

Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by adelaja70(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2012
Nnamdi99: mtcheeew,,, dats non of my bizness
Then why are u hear? Asshole!
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by dont8(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2012
Maybe a single from the yet to be released album and this is the last opportunity for him to tell us what the koko is!
ayobase: Single?
I tot its gonna be album!
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by adelaja70(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2012
Nnamdi99: mtcheeew,,, dats non of my bizness
Then why are u here? Asshole!
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by BlackOyinbo: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2012
I think Dbanj has really grown up after the split with DonJ.

Both of them will likely end up with mediocre careers. Individually they're just there, but together they were the bomb.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2012
I can`t wait to hear what dbanj would sound like without Don baba J`s input.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by onuwaje(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2012
That's not his first single ooo..... I already have his first single titled GO DOWN..... Koko master keep it up
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by ayox2003: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And how does this relate to the thread?

May God help u!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Music : D’banj Ft Olamide – Ibadi E (let It Bounce ) / How To Create Lyrics 4 Ur TTpod Mp3 Music Player / Stefflon Don – SECURE [download Full Album Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.