Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July (10656 Views)

Nairaland Artiste KYLEZ Premieres New Single On Nairaland / Dbanj To Receive Special Channel 0 Awards / Ask Dbanj To Recognise This Miracle In His Oliver Twist Competition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
How does GO DOWN sound? Hope not disapointing.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by basher(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
onuwaje: That's not his first single ooo..... I already have his first single titled GO DOWN..... Koko master keep it up

They mean first single without Don jazzy production + backing vocals. GO DOWN was produced by Don Jazzy.

As far as d 9ja market is concerned, OYATO will be a hit. Dbanj has the clout to make it happen. As per being an urban hit in the UK, like Oliver Twist, one can never really tell.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by DSoj(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
Who else can av dis kind of hype and piublicity for releasing just a single. Baba himself..d koko master..mr endowed..mr oliver twist..d musician dat is flying Nigeria's flag to d world beta dan any other.
The guy dat is opening oda artistes eyes to international exposure and collabo.

Sweet or not sweet..na d'banj baba...we go accept am and dance.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
Orin naa wa da?

Where is the track?

Wey the gbedu?
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Rhino5dm: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ediots are hating him while he makes more millions! Fools.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
Anvaller:

U can imagine what this Ileke wrote!!! very local mentality. B4 u misunderstand me, let me tell u this. I am not a fan of both of them but becos I am a Nigerian, I am informed about them. If u said Don Jazzy has the body, but he is ugly but does not particularly have a good body so what are u saying...and with Dbanj, so what is ur own definition of sexy body

If ur own Ideal sexy body is the typical so called "naija big boy" with pot belly, chubby cheeks and puffy head, it's ok, that's ur own taste I don't have problem with that but do not run down guys that are actually looking good and can pass for "sexy" in the ideal sense anywhere in the world. And to let u know more, as a matter of sexy, Dbanj would score more points than Donjazzy cos don jazzy is slightly overweight, the more overweight, the less fit and the more optimum weight, the more fit and the sexier u become. Ur problem is that u don't know the difference between sexy and beautiful or handsome. I don't have time to continue to lecture u about all that, it is left to u to upgrade or remain at the down grade.

You're hyperventilating over an opinion?

Please, change lane lol

shizzle11:

Lol...Donjazzy ugly
Much as i wouldn't call him hans, i won't say he's ugly eigther; just on the average but def not ugly.
Btw, tot a man's pocket determines if he's ugly or not (according to you ladies'oo) eehen

Yes, Don Jazzy is ugly.

ÄBÄƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡mi:
. Pls which school did u attend? B'cos when u use the word NEITHER, u must also make use of the word NOR ɑ̈Ω̴̩d̶̲̅ not OR . So
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. !. Back to the topic, its gonna be a club banger

Can't even understand this one.

ayox2003:

And how does this relate to the thread?

May God help u!

How does it not?

A good artist is not just all about his/her music, it's also about his/her physical appeal.
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by goodtalk(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
D banj is more than a singer he is an all round entertainer and should be respected for what he does! period!! all una way dey vex make una go hug transformer!!!
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by billante(m): 12:16am On Jul 15, 2012
Just listened to d song! Sounded more like ogbomoso song! Wack...just wasted my 3:26 mins....na dis song UK go dey sing along to
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by LasBonBoi: 2:22am On Jul 15, 2012
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
billante: Just listened to d song! Sounded more like ogbomoso song! Wack...just wasted my 3:26 mins....na dis song UK go dey sing along to

lol grin
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by phantasm(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
Orikinla: Dbanj is not a musician, but a clever entertainer and tongue twister. Of course, there are millions of intellectually re-tar-ded people who think he is fantastic. But Dbanj would fare better if he plays with bands. Lest Nigerians are deceived, Kanye West is just a smart opportunist who is only extending his tentacles with Dbanj. What happened to Nollywood will soon happen to Nigerian hip hop, because mediocrity will never pass the test of time. Femi Kuti's songs are 100% more accomplished than any Dbanj and Darey is still the most accomplished singer among the younger generation. A true musician knows how to compose songs, which instruments to use and how to sing the songs. Without music videos, 90% of our hip hop artistes will not fill a hall in live concert, because they cannot sing, they cannot dance and without the dumb and desperate half naked girls doing nothing more than shaking buttocks in their music videos, they are just clowns on stage.

U get am jare. U are simply a very good observer and you know music well... <chop knuckle>
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by ayobase(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
ÄBÄƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡mi:
. Pls which school did u attend? B'cos when u use the word NEITHER, u must also make use of the word NOR ɑ̈Ω̴̩d̶̲̅ not OR . So
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. !. Back to the topic, its gonna be a club banger

U are also a disaster....were u so lazy to turn off ur font before posting?
My Teacher!
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by ayobase(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
dont8: Maybe a single from the yet to be released album and this is the last opportunity for him to tell us what the koko is!

E better o!
Sincerely, the supposed album determines his future in entertainment industry!
Re: Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July by cdizz(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2012
goddamn him i no more listen to an illuminati's song.i can not bear the the risk of being hypnotized.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Music : D’banj Ft Olamide – Ibadi E (let It Bounce ) / How To Create Lyrics 4 Ur TTpod Mp3 Music Player / Stefflon Don – SECURE [download Full Album Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.