Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

USA Dermatology Recommended Menstrual Wipes And Vag Wash For Odour Prevention? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / USA Dermatology Recommended Menstrual Wipes And Vag Wash For Odour Prevention? (672 Views)

Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! / Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips / Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Dermatology Recommended Menstrual Wipes And Vag Wash For Odour Prevention? by Pacemaker: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2012
Due to the Condition Of Nigeria's weather, our body heat generates a harsh smell, your regular bathroom soap would not be able to cure such smell. I was expecting to see a thread that mentioned internal body cleaner. As a boyfriend, I would not want my lady to look good outside and smell like dead rat inside after a long day at work or at the gym and even after the completion of her menstrual cycle . You can not go wrong with womanliness washing cream during shower and wipes for the end of monthly menstrual cycle . Women sweat a lot around their pubic area and mostly in weather like that of Nigeria, we are licensing a USA branded product for that market in Nigeria and west Africa, interested distributors should contact us for further inquiry at gloreminvestment@gmail.com . Opinion and criticism from Nigerian ladies are highly welcomed on this thread. This product contains high level PH which helps kill any form of VV infection.
Smelling good is good business grin
Re: USA Dermatology Recommended Menstrual Wipes And Vag Wash For Odour Prevention? by schendy(f): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
Truth is, water still remains the best cleanser for the womanliness. All these chemical based creams, wipes or what have you, usually have adverse effect at a latter date. With the high rate of cervical cancer, chlamydia n other diseases that now abound, for me, water it is all the way.
Re: USA Dermatology Recommended Menstrual Wipes And Vag Wash For Odour Prevention? by Pacemaker: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
schendy: Truth is, water still remains the best cleanser for the womanliness. All these chemical based creams, wipes or what have you, usually have adverse effect at a latter date. With the high rate of cervical cancer, chlamydia n other diseases that now abound, for me, water it is all the way.
Water is not as safe as you think, mostly water in Nigeria. Protozoa infection,hypathetise A and E and numerious others can be transmitte through water. Back in Nigeria when we were younger our parents used to add dettol in our water, which helped in preventing rashes, what's your take on that?
Re: USA Dermatology Recommended Menstrual Wipes And Vag Wash For Odour Prevention? by Pacemaker: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
schendy: Truth is, water still remains the best cleanser for the womanliness. All these chemical based creams, wipes or what have you, usually have adverse effect at a latter date. With the high rate of cervical cancer, chlamydia n other diseases that now abound, for me, water it is all the way.
http://www.green-blog.org/2011/08/16/drinking-water-in-nigeria-polluted-with-benzene-at-levels-900-times-above-the-limit/

(1) (Reply)

Stretch Marks... Need Help! / P / Schooling In The USA With Sickle Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.