Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Need Accomodation In Owerri - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Accomodation In Owerri (878 Views)

Incase You Need Accomodation In Abeokuta In Good Locations (08052155304) / Relocating From Kano,landlords Agents, I Need Accomodation: Help / Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Accomodation In Owerri by lilian(f): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2007
Please you people should listen to me and help me. I need an accommodation at owerri here please you people should help me and look for one. Am beging
Re: I Need Accomodation In Owerri by swazi: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2007
Come to Hillbrow South Africa
Re: I Need Accomodation In Owerri by colors(f): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2007
hey lilian ive just the thing for you. pls this landlord on 08033289593. he has nice houses at world bank
Re: I Need Accomodation In Owerri by ifyalways(f): 12:54am On Dec 14, 2007
lilian are you a student or you working?i went to school in owerri and i can tell you that getting acco for owerri na easy at all unless ofkus you are well loaded.
you have an option,why not try villages close by to owerri?i mean places like,naze,egbeada,nwaorieubi,ubommiri,new owerri etc.it wud be less expensive for you and also easier to get too.dont fret its not villages as the name sounds,the basic amenities of life are all there.infact those villages rocks more than the main town wink and they are all within 30 mins drive from the main town.

owerri town is already over populated no txs to the students and indigenes. good luck and enjoy your time there. kiss
Re: I Need Accomodation In Owerri by ifyalways(f): 1:10am On Dec 14, 2007
SeunsPenis:

u no get pussy to sell?
why are you sounding like this?why do we make ourselves a public nuisance ? if you know you cant be of help to her why not bow out and let her be?can you justify this your post now ? hmmmmmmmn some truly manifest with slugs on their chests. sad
Re: I Need Accomodation In Owerri by ifyalways(f): 1:25am On Dec 14, 2007
SeunsPenis:

its a question. Answer.
i can see you are one sex crazed and abunna demented wacko on the prowl grin grin enjoy your stay here.am out cool
Re: I Need Accomodation In Owerri by OgidiBoy(m): 1:37am On Dec 14, 2007
ifyalways:

i can see you are one sex crazed and abunna demented wacko on the prowl grin grin enjoy your stay here.am out cool

Why do you even bother replying to the slowpoke can't you see his log in name, I'm sure his just one of those cybercafe attendant with nothing better to do. Seunspanis wait till you oga come back, your job is on the line.

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Time On Value Appreciation / Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m / 2/3 Residential Apartment For Letting In Ogba, Ojodu, Ojota, Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.