Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

When You See A Man In The Market: - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When You See A Man In The Market: (14620 Views)

Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] / Ajino Moto: Unbelievably Still In The Market! / No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by swtcharissa(f): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
I hate to see a man in d market,my husband always opt to help me with my market shopping when am not disposed at all,and at such cases I try as much as possible to exhaust every possible friend that can help me do d purchasing n when I find non,then I can allow my husband to help me go to d market,but then if he gets there....wow,he buys d best out of everything he wants to buy,he buys both quality n quantity even more than what I wud have bought if I had gone myself.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by cintia(f): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2012
dabrake: and what if you are pregnant?

I does everything myself while I was
pregnant from sweeping to mopping the house
Washing of clothes going to market to cooking
He does his own part of keeping enough money
Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by bigfrancis21: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2012
SimonAndal: I hate shopping, with passion; but I love cooking and experimenting with new stuff in the kitchen. The other day I added colouring to my white rice and turned it blue. Nobody ate it. sad

LWKMD!!! Yea I can imagine. Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by bigfrancis21: 12:23am On Aug 17, 2012
Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by bigfrancis21: 12:35am On Aug 17, 2012

1 Like

Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by acidtalk: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2012
bigfrancis21:

Huhh?? Like seriously?? shocked

You no well
Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by FOREXMART(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
acidtalk:

the guy is a perpetual Heartbreaker oh!
stay off him
i am trying to protect you.

lol so this is what has been happening lol guy u dey high on whisk soup oh. I just expressed myself jor.
Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by acidtalk: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
Still she needs to stay off you be you break her heart.
Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by FOREXMART(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
lol she hasn't even given it to me Mr protector
Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by vnancy(f): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
My husband dey buy everything ×5 d original price. Even d day I asked him to help me buy small ugu to garnish Rice na d full bush he buy. Since that day I dey respect my self
Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by graciousme(f): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi
Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by Kenfil(f): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Omonla77:
Shopping of course! What else would come to my mind? ...research? and what am i doing in the market in the first place? Am i not a man?

Just yesterday, i was unable to pick my wife at home for shopping....i simply called her for the quantities of tomatoes etc. that she wants to buy and bought them on my way home after which i enjoyed a round bowl of amala and assorted fish and 'ponmo'. What is the big deal with that? Why are we making mountains out of mole hills?

Next please!

Thanks for this! Our women like to make lives hard for themselves.. Tomorrow they will start complaining that hubby doesn't help out...abeg if a man that loves u want to help u out, let him help and life goes on...PS, am not talking bout the aka gum a.k.a stingy ones oo,.
Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by pippimp(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Billyonaire:
I think such a man needs to sit himself down and re-arrange his priorities in life. Very shameful...

Na small pikin de do you. That, and the Nigerian mentality.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by kashamyanat: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
nativedoctor:
My wife is a banker and I'm self employed. At times when I close early,I go to the market and buy foodstuff. I even call her from the market to confirm the quantity to buy. It removes the stress of doing the shopping from her busy schedule. I don't even see anything wrong in doing the cooking. After all she's my wife and the home is ours.
my dear bros thats so so luvly and caring.Your case is exactly like me N my hubby, honestly when ever he does that he brightens my day, he makes me want to love him more. Atimes he goes as far as making mostly dinner and even bathing or 2 luvly kids before I get back home becos the earliest time I get back home is 6:00pm.It really makes me feel how much he loves N cares about me.
Re: When You See A Man In The Market: by lorhema(f): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
In the North there's no issue about men going to the market. Back home my husband wouldn't go to the market. Here he does...because he's one of the many men we've seen shopping in the market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where To Buy Choco Milo Cubes In The UK / How Much Does Pizza Cost? / How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.