Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (827 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

What Should I Do by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
Just broke up with my girlfriend,she's too aggressive and an introvert,she quarrells with my brother and some of my friends,but i just realized we ain't compatible,she's not a wife material,but what baffles me the most is that immediately after we had misunderstanding a guy in my area whom we go to the same church,even in the same dept,started asking my ex so to say out,should i confront him or let him them be..
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
Comfronting the guy wil pass a msg to d girl dat u stil care abt her. Let them be, even if it hurts u,just pretend u dnt give a hoot abt them. It wil give u a mature image
Re: What Should I Do by freecocoa(f): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
See problem o.

Why do you want to confront him? You broke up with her so she's no longer your business.

Inshort this your question is annoying sef,go and confront him make him burst your head for you,mtscheew.angry
Re: What Should I Do by Fourcade(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
Let them be!...if you no fit carry her wahala make another person carry am for you..simple! undecided
Re: What Should I Do by 195(f): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
Beat dem both
Re: What Should I Do by ijebabe: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
Is this the same 18yr old you were in love with last week, trying to toast? SMH!
Re: What Should I Do by kemiola89(f): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
Why wil you even think of confronting him? Afterall she is no longer yours.
Re: What Should I Do by cindyrella(f): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
Na wao, see wahala oh!
You broke up with the babe and you don't want her to move on abi?

Please Go and confront him, I pray make he break bottle for ya head ode!
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
Confront him about what??
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
Teebest82: should i confront him or let him them be..
If you confront him you are a what? A Fool!

Now the question is, do you want to be a fool?
Re: What Should I Do by Mynd44: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
Since she is no longer your GF, what is your business with her?
Re: What Should I Do by Lolajoy(f): 4:57am On Jul 15, 2012
Why on earth would u want to confront a guy about a girl you broke up with? undecided
Re: What Should I Do by Ranoscky(m): 6:19am On Jul 15, 2012
Teebest82: should i confront him or let him them be..
WTF question of the week!

Guy, hw old r u really?
Re: What Should I Do by Ranoscky(m): 6:26am On Jul 15, 2012
U shoulda known that she left somebody b4 meetin u. And all those while u were with her, her ex did not confront u, so now that she has moved on to anoda person, y confront him/them? Àfterall, na u decide to dump her n not her dumpin u!

Abeg, allow dem live dier lyf jare!
Re: What Should I Do by Mynd44: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2012
It is obvious that the OP still likes the girl and probably broke up with her to prove some point
Re: What Should I Do by ice234: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2012
Dude if you still like the girl... Simply tell her. U have no busines with the guy.
Re: What Should I Do by Sijo01(f): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2012
State your reasons for wanting to confront him then we can advise you properly. Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 16, 2012
@sijo01 bcus he's like a close friend,that even means that he has been trying to woo her when she was still with me..@ijebabe the other post was for a friend of mine,he wants my opinion about it,so i decided to throw it open to d house

PLS Advice Me / Advice To Ladies Especially Young Ones / Do