Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,335 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan (6504 Views)

How To Get Jobs In Canada / Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship / Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan by macjive01: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
Nigerians in Uzbekistan could you please tell me how the country look like as in is there any work there how is life generally there.

i just paid for a visa but i am having double mind , especially with the ease it came by.

please i need urgent advise before i commit myself.
Re: Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan by Piyke: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
Do you think Uzbekistan is better than naija? I do not think so o, even though i can't say for sure. Do some google work on it.

For me there are some countries i can never venture visiting let alone going to settle. Uz is one of them.
Re: Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
grin grin grin LWKMD. Bros Afghanistan visa dey o. This one visa na FREE. Opium farmers and suicide bombers needed urgently. U dey come? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan by macjive01: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2012
Afghanistan kei! ? Thank you , i rather stay naija kampe than attempt Afghanistan
Re: Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan by mikkyangel(m): 1:17am On Jul 16, 2012
Guy,
Re: Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan by macjive01: 4:51am On Sep 01, 2012
wow! wat an eye opener. i hv not seen one person in support of this trip. i guess i would give it a miss

1 Like

Re: Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan by eapgold: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hello my friend,

If that visa was as easy as you claim it was, then it may be fake. Be not deceived, ex-soviet countries like Georgia,Belarus, Kazakhstan,Krygystan,and Uzbekiztan do not easily give Nigerians visa. Is the visa a cable visa or is it a sticker visa? If it is a cable visa, then it must be fake as Uzbekiztan would most likely tell you to go to their embassy in Cairo, Egypt to get the visa on your passport. If you have the visa on your passport, confirm that is not fake at any of the the international airports in Nigeria through immigration officers, if it was an agent that got it for you. If it is genuine, i would advise you to go. Do not mind the guy comparing Ukraine to Uzbekiztan. Uzbekiztan is 50 times better than Ukraine and even Belarus. Only Kazakhstan compares in infrastructure, employment, wealth and comfort. If you have ever heard of the city called Almaty, it is in Kazakhstan and it is considered one of the most beautiful places in the world. Google out the places, you would find videos on the beauty of Almaty on Youtube. Uzbekiztan is much like Kazakhstan because they also have oil. Dont let anybody scare you, most of the people who talk on travel here have not even stepped out of MMIA in Lagos to a place as close as Seychelles and they come here and talk nonsense. There are many more places that you don't know or may never have heard of that are more beautiful, comfortable and viable than some of the places you hear of.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan by tunnytox(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2012
@OP
Going to Uzbekistan is like signing your own death warrant, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan by mikkyangel(m): 4:52am On Sep 02, 2012
Almarty
Re: Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan by macjive01: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
tunnytox: @OP
Going to Uzbekistan is like signing your own death warrant, a word is enough for the wise.

really ?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics / Need Cheap Air Tickets? / Nigerians In Diaspora: Lets See You Abroad In Your Live Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.