Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics (6518 Views)

Nigerians In Costa Rica / How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hi folks i took a trip to coasta rica and i thought i would share my pictures enjoy wink

p.s we nigerians do not only travel to get stuck in another country we do take vacations
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2007
i hope my photos come out because i seem to be having some problems i put the pictures on here through attachment if that is wrong please let me know how i could put the pics on here
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by uspry1(f): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2007
see the following link General Discussion/Nairaland thread i post at below:

"How to send picture using attachment on Nairaland"
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 12:25am On Jun 27, 2007
here i go trying to re post the pictures

enjoy
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2007
more
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2007
more pics

Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 12:29am On Jun 27, 2007
more pics i finally got it working
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2007
pics

Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 12:32am On Jun 27, 2007
there was a picture of me and some places i went to

Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 12:34am On Jun 27, 2007
the one on top is the hotel pool and a pic i took on a boat
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2007
the pics on top are a view from my room the pool bar which i used sooooooooo much and i think some more water
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by babaklazz: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2007
nice pics you've got,

lol grin
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by ufot(m): 12:50am On Jun 27, 2007
Nice , nice, how long did u stay there?
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2007
5 days although i hated the air ports because they kept searching me due to my green passport lol
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by VOR(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Topic

My friend stop wasting bandwidth.
To you your pics might be interesting
but I'm sure to the vast majority of people
here they are as boring as anything.

I mean why should anyone other than the owner
of the pair of feet in water find that interesting?
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by rhyzz: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2007
You could have just created a blog something and direct people there than filling up the page with heavy images. Nice pictures anyway.
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2007
wow i guess i made a mistake for those with dial up but shit all i said was check it out
for VOR i guess you got a PHD figure that one out

if you read my original post i mentioned that Nigerians although known for going to places to get stock do just go on vacations

Rhyzz i guess a blog would have been nice i do that if there is a next time

mucho amore
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2007
Ok i have edited the page and i took off most of the pictures i hope that helps sorry for the slow loads

VOR i can see why you are mad at me for one i didn't say i took epic pictures or something sooo cool all i said was that i took a trip and i wanted to show some pictures of course i didn't want to show pictures that might violate the rules of this site but you got mad and by the way i took a look at the picture on your profile. That is the actual waste of bandwidth you should take that down no body wears their pants above their navels anymore also wearing a khaki green long sleeve shirt in the heat of Nigeria is not a good look. You can always take someone to a big city but the villager in them can not be removed. what a jack off in a kleenex.

cool
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by iice(f): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2007
awesome pics, loved the first one grin
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by DisGuy: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2007
just you and water?

didnt you go into town
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by omega25red(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2007
i did but i had so many pics and dial up people are complaining so i create a blog and put the link in here when i do
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by kulaShaker(f): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2007
VOR:

@Topic

My friend stop wasting bandwidth.
To you your pics might be interesting
but I'm sure to the vast majority of people
here they are as boring as anything.

I mean why should anyone other than the owner
of the pair of feet in water find that interesting?

Hateration !!! my friend desist from HATING, simple jog to your nearest travel agent and but yourself a ticket and have some fun like this guy did, .
@
omega more more, lets see some night shots, did you hit any clubs?
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by 9ja4eva: 1:09am On Jun 28, 2007
Nice pics
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by DisGuy: 1:17am On Jun 28, 2007
put it on here man, and how do u know they are on dial up undecided
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by VOR(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2007
omega25red:

Ok i have edited the page and i took off most of the pictures i hope that helps sorry for the slow loads

VOR i can see why you are mad at me for one i didn't say i took epic pictures or something sooo cool all i said was that i took a trip and i wanted to show some pictures of course i didn't want to show pictures that might violate the rules of this site but you got mad and by the way i took a look at the picture on your profile. That is the actual waste of bandwidth you should take that down no body wears their pants above their navels anymore also wearing a khaki green long sleeve shirt in the heat of Nigeria is not a good look. You can always take someone to a big city but the villager in them can not be removed. what a jack off in a kleenex.

cool

I wasn't mad at you. I was just pointing out a fact ( a little too sarcastically perhaps, apologies for that)
But I do note that you have taken on board what I said by getting rid of some of the pics.

As for my pic well I haven't had any complaints before about its size or nature. In fact I would go so far
as to say all the ladies on nairaland love it. Many of them have described me as looking a bit like a sex god.
If you know how many e-mails I have got from many female admirers here wanting a date with me you go weak.
grin grin grin

Btw the pic was not taken in Lagos, Nigeria but Lagos, Portugal look at the map closely.

Anyway, I do hope to see more "interesting" pics of your time in Costa Rica. cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by Tats(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2007
Nice pictures you've got there. Lets see as many as possible. I enjoy doing such trips as I am very interested in tourism too.
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by dandagreat(m): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ VOR
are you sure all the ladies are really admiring you?
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by katherinae(f): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2007
@ poster if u get a chance go to the carribbean, st lucia, st maarteen, antigua, or key west those places are freaking beautiful
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2007
VOR:

I wasn't mad at you. I was just pointing out a fact ( a little too sarcastically perhaps, apologies for that)
But I do note that you have taken on board what I said by getting rid of some of the pics.

As for my pic well I haven't had any complaints before about its size or nature. In fact I would go so far
as to say all the ladies on nairaland love it. Many of them have described me as looking a bit like a sex god.
If you know how many e-mails I have got from many female admirers here wanting a date with me you go weak.
grin grin grin

Btw the pic was not taken in Lagos, Nigeria but Lagos, Portugal look at the map closely.

Anyway, I do hope to see more "interesting" pics of your time in Costa Rica. cool cool cool

r u sure those mails aren't abt inspired by ur location i.e UK wink
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by Iman3(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2007
The man went to Costa Rica to pack shit grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2007
salsera:

r u sure those mails aren't about inspired by your location i.e UK wink

Oops typos

r u sure those mails aren't inspired by your location i.e UK

I-man:

The man went to Costa Rica to pack shit grin grin grin

Haba!! read his posts now

He went on holiday and decided to share his pics that's all. No chase him away

@poster

Hope you had a great time, nice pics
Re: Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics by Tats(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ Salsera,

Those posts were just a joke. Hope you didn't take them too seriously.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Animals In Nigerian Bush / Where In The World Would You Like To Live? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.