Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Greatest Provocation That Can Lure You Into A Fight As An Adult - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Greatest Provocation That Can Lure You Into A Fight As An Adult (460 Views)

Ever Watched This Fight As A Kid? It Was My Favourite! (pic) / Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? / I Want A Fight With Pendo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Provocation That Can Lure You Into A Fight As An Adult by 2rutalk1: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
Although I see fighting at an adult stage as a childish behaviour, perhaps, there is a situation that can warrant me to do such for instance, if someone slaps my wife or my mother. I nearly committed murder recently and never regretted my actions because of this though not my mum but my friends mum.
Kindly share you view on this.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are We And Where Are Going / Even In The Office. / Which Quote Keeps You Focused On Your Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.