Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,793 members, 7,851,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training (25469 Views)

INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election / EU Begs Nigeria To Sign Trade Deal / US Begs Nigeria For Help To Contain Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by chucky234(m): 12:35am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend1:

Fam, stop rapping to me, you mug!!

I live that life you're trying to rap about - and knocking you out and shanking ya face off is the easiest thing for me, you puzzy.
Quick to forget how your slutty shi:tty mum was picked from a dumbing site in Igbobi,freaking slug with a borrowed e-image rotting in a shi:t hole.
You fuc:king sit behind a 1985 IBM desktop P4 crappy computer to type shyte,little mukky with darkwin ducky brain roaming aimless on NL.
Maybe I am gonna help you get recruited into the NPF to afford you the opportunity of egunje collection in Ajegunle where your shyte as:s belong.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by ifeci: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend1: ^Emosh much, nah? cheesy

I switch lanes like Rick James from highly educated, to ghetto - best of both worlds lol.

But you're too dumb for an intelligent convo, hence, why I had to put you in check in the language you would understand..

Piss off!!

u b rapper? so all time u spent for yankee na rap u dey learn still u neva fit write one verse. wahala dey for you and u no b small pikin again o, che! & u still dey there dey do my mummy this, my mummy dat
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2012
chucky234: Quick to forget how your slutty shi:tty mum was picked from a dumbing site in Igbobi,freaking slug with a borrowed e-image rotting in a shi:t hole.
You fuc:king sit behind a 1985 IBM desktop P4 crappy computer to type shyte,little mukky with darkwin ducky brain roaming aimless on NL.
Maybe I am gonna help you get recruited into the NPF to afford you the opportunity of egunje collection in Ajegunle where your shyte as:s belong.

WTF are you on about, darg?

Man's typing in mandarin and you expect me to understand that crap lol!!

Your comeback is WACK!!

Go su.ck ya mum as well!!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by joe02(m): 12:39am On Aug 22, 2012
Where are all this crap about better performance of nigerian police coming from ?well they better think twice before striking deal with nigerian police else they might go there and stage there 20 #20 road block since it no longer working for them here in nigeria
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2012
I'll leave you wasteman to your crap!

I'm out, yo! cool
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by chucky234(m): 12:43am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend1:

WTF are you on about, darg?

Man's typing in mandarin and you expect me to understand that crap lol!!

Your comeback is WACK!!

Go su.ck ya mum as well!!
Kid am just keeping it low on your level you little pokey pie,the mix got too complicated for ya cos you aint got no fu;cking clue about slang.
You 're a fuc:king dunce,go get some comfort from ya mum bossom little tom.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by chucky234(m): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend1: I'll leave you wasteman to your crap!

I'm out, yo! cool
Running off into a pit,that fits your fuc:ked life goon.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by chucky234(m): 12:50am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend1: I'll leave you wasteman to your crap!

I'm out, yo! cool
Keep a close tab on my moniker cos am watching ya like vulture little tom.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by chucky234(m): 1:03am On Aug 22, 2012
Carried out a DD on Bittyend1 who claimed to be in London,the pic shows the low life live off wheelbarrow in Okoya area of Ajegunle.

Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by ifeci: 1:07am On Aug 22, 2012
Finally and finally, Bitterend accepts defeat and takes to his heels***
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by gsalvatore: 1:35am On Aug 22, 2012
Naija Police train South Sudanese police? Abeg make una talk true joor,no sentiments naija police can't do a good job, naija police wey no sabi naija constitutions some police no sabi d IGP picture sef... Some one said their pay shoud be increased,and I say, to how much and how many times will their pay be raised? Abeg Naija force need reformation(I don't mean change of uniform).starting from improving the lessons they learn at the academy( naija police no sabi constitution) Police spose keep Fit(wetin potbelly man wan dey do for police uniform?) And 3rdly, ranks suppose determine the number of kids you want( no be if AIG get 2pikin coporal go get 12pikin) how u wan take stop bribes. Abeg their matter plenty u fit add join sef...
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by gsalvatore: 1:36am On Aug 22, 2012
Naija Police train South Sudanese police? Abeg make una talk true joor,no sentiments naija police can't do a good job, naija police wey no sabi naija constitutions some police no sabi d IGP picture sef... Some one said their pay shoud be increased,and I say, to how much and how many times will their pay be raised? Abeg Naija force need reformation(I don't mean change of uniform).starting from improving the lessons they learn at the academy( naija police no sabi constitution) Police spose keep Fit(wetin potbelly man wan dey do for police uniform?) And 3rdly, ranks suppose determine the number of kids you want( no be if AIG get 2pikin coporal go get 12pikin) how u wan take stop bribes. Abeg their matter plenty u fit add join sef... Make person open tread for ways to make Naija Po Po better abeg.

1 Like

Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by philoo(m): 1:51am On Aug 22, 2012
this officer needs to be sent down to south Sudan!
He has incredible adaptation qualities!

2 Likes

Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 22, 2012
To train them on how to collect bribe at check points? South Sudan needs to start thinking about their country future on how to use the oil wealth to develop the country. Not only that not to just be another African country with oil wealth and nothing to show for it in development.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by lastpage: 2:29am On Aug 22, 2012
“We want to say, we are watchful and impressed with the performance of the Nigerian Police Contingent under UNMISS. They are well kitted, alert at all times and command respect. We expect a lot from nations like Nigeria who have passed through some of the difficulties we are facing now and have much experience like you.

The bolded part sums it all.

When on UN job, they are paid in Forex, they are well kitted,.....and if they mess-up, there are "structures" on ground to quickly apprehend and punish them ....and that makes them act like "human beings"! grin grin

In Nigeria, its the exact opposite.

Its called the "Self-fulfilling prophecy".

Samething happens when "Nigerians and our Big Men" go abroad: You dont see them driving on the wrong side of the road, you dont see them blowing siren or trying to run everyone off the road, you dont see them jumping the queue in the bank or at the cash payment-till......................

But let them just step down from the 'plane at Muritala Muhammed and the "Nigerian in them" simply takes over!

Faced with a choice between an armed robber and a Nigerian Police man, l would gladly choose the armed robber.

Yes, he came to steal and he would steal and go away. That's his job
The Nigerian Police man pretends to be your friend, he gets paid from your Tax, he then comes to rob you, and you still go to report to him, and he then requests that you pay him to investigate "himself" and then harasses you with the same gun your Tax money was used to buy!

Honestly, they are the "vilest thing" God ever created! angry angry

Its just that we dont have much choice since Nigerians are not allowed to carry a gun and defend themselves; we are forced to rely on our greatest enemy, in time of our distress.

They are an "embodiment of all the evil" in the Nigerian society (rolled into one)

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by miketayo(m): 4:25am On Aug 22, 2012
ROSSIKE:

So why did South Sudan not beg Sierra Leonean police to come and train them?

Or Ghana police? Shebi you people keep saying that Ghana is 100 times better than Nigeria? Why are they not rushing to GHANA to train their police? Why not Guinea, or Mali, or Kenya? Or Ethiopia? Or Uganda?

WHY NIGERIA?

I repeat, we are our own worst enemies because we fail to recognise what we have in this country. Sure the police is not perfect, but in terms of training and ability, very few in Africa can match it.

we are our own worst enemies because we over-estimate ourselves.. you mentioned all most of d poorest countries in d world...y not egypt, SA, Mauritius and co?
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 22, 2012
I grew up in a Police Barracks. The training I used to see those days, if they are still carrying out such training, I say, Nigeria Police is best. But I have to say the Police in Lagos are the worst set. If you want to see the very thorough league of Police men, Go to the SS/SE. Big Ups to the Nigeria Police. Of course criminals and yahoo boyz will disagree with me, and y'all know the reason.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Duxe(f): 6:54am On Aug 22, 2012
Hahaha..! @topic, i think that is d biggest joke i have ever heard!! grin
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by watchindelta(m): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2012
teacher them curuption, teacher them how to hustle 20buz
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by vislabraye(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2012
Some people don't appreciate what we have. We even have the best infantry in Africa so all haters of Nigeria from other countries be silent.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by pyruvate: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2012
I like you ROSSIKE if every Nigerian will show a little faith in Nigeria , we shall go places. Instead of people to pray for leaders they elected, no they curse them. We all need atitudinal change or else the country will continue to decline.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by phransix147(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2012
This people haff kill dem sef oh... Nigeria Police of all Forces, they will turn dem to green notes mongers!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Lordmike: 8:15am On Aug 22, 2012
I'm a Nigerian and spent most of my life in Nigeria before I relocated to another African country on assignment. To be frank, Nigerian police is better than any other African police, belief it, but, certainly not equal to any police establishment outside Africa. Looks like the South Sudan does not want any country outside Africa so they are looking for the best of the worst in Africa.we will get there.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by murtalaa(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2012
This is not really rocket science. Nigerians once outside the shore shows skills, intelligence and agility that is unparalled. That is why you have more nigerian technocrats in us and europe than any other African country. It's a common knowledge with nigerians that once you teach how to catch fish and provide them with fishing gear then you will never lack fish in your house. This is where our government fails and why US, UN and EUROPE are reaping the benefits that should come to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by chucky234(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2012
Billyonaire: I grew up in a Police Barracks. The training I used to see those days, if they are still carrying out such training, I say, Nigeria Police is best. But I have to say the Police in Lagos are the worst set. If you want to see the very thorough league of Police men, Go to the SS/SE. Big Ups to the Nigeria Police. Of course criminals and yahoo boyz will disagree with me, and y'all know the reason.
Police don't see any Nigerian differently from criminal as long as egunje is involved.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by gezzyvinci(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2012
Dejiro:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/south-sudan-begs-nigeria-police-for-training/
sincerely...I jus dont want to believe ds even if its happening bfor me
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Biggysmalls919(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2012
omg! Nigeria's Men in Black?
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Diligence: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2012
i don't hv to b cynical...yes, we hv certain bad apples in our police force, same elsewhere, but the overall impression is that however the image the nig police myt hv created over the years due to certain ext and int factors, there is still hope for remedy, so much so that another country is asking for training... it sounds like a prophet wtout an honour in his own country...
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by hardbody: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2012
ROSSIKE:

So why did South Sudan not beg Sierra Leonean police to come and train them?

Or Ghana police? Shebi you people keep saying that Ghana is 100 times better than Nigeria? Why are they not rushing to GHANA to train their police? Why not Guinea, or Mali, or Kenya? Or Ethiopia? Or Uganda?

WHY NIGERIA?

I repeat, we are our own worst enemies because we fail to recognise what we have in this country. Sure the police is not perfect, but in terms of training and ability, very few in Africa can match it.

South Sudan came to us through the Nigerian factor. You know now. Ok we bribed our way to get the 'teaching contract'. The other countries mentioned all quoted ooo, but we paid the highest.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by hardbody: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2012
^^^ But for real, i believe that Nigerian Police is one of teh best. Whenever they are challenged, they come up with resolutions and results. It has so happened that as soon as you motivate the police, they will give you result. So in a sense, they are not totally bad, rather we need to motivate them. THose guys earn miserly income and you expect them to put their lives on the line?, I would not if i were to be in their shoes. If you want to know how good and professional our NP is, try out the guys that are a bit high up there , not the rank and file.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by pendo89(f): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2012
http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article43590

August 15,2012 (JUBA) – South Sudan’s former rebel movement turned national army, the Sudan People’s Liberation Army (SPLA) is undergoing training to improve its professionalism, according to one of its high-ranking members.

[b]The military officer in charge of SPLA’s fifth division, Andrea Dominic on Tuesday told Sudan Tribune that training has been ongoing since the signing of the Comprehensive Peace Agreement (CPA) which ended the Sudanese civil war in 2005 and paved the way for South Sudanese independence in 2011.

He explained that the training of officers and non-commissioned officers has taken place domestically and overseas but that the process “requires a lot of resources” and “will need time and money”.

The CPA was signed after decades war between the SPLA and Khartoum’s forces. The political wing of the SPLA, the Sudan People’s Liberation Movement (SPLM) is now South Sudan’s ruling party.

Dominic warned against “emotive and generalised” condemnation of the SPLA based upon “mistakes made by individuals” insisting that it is “an institution guided by principles and code of conduct which can be used to rectify areas where weaknesses have been identified”. There have been numerous allegations of misconduct by SPLA troops, including extra-judiciary killings.

The bloody conflict with Khartoum left South Sudan as a highly militarised state with a proliferation of arms. Appeasing potentially rebellious former rebel commanders and finding alternative work for troops in the fractious nation, while downsizing the SPLA, is a precarious balancing act, hence the establishment of the South Sudan Disarmament Demobilization and Reintegration Commission.

Dominic explained that training is focusing on leadership skills; defence and tactics; information technology; operating and handling heavy weapons; piloting and airspace; waterways; and civil related courses such as human rights and rule of law. He also said that the army has a significant role in development as it cannot take place “without adequate security”.

“The president has done his level best to create a conducive learning environment for us to benefit and it is the duty and responsibility of everyone of us to take advantage of it, and the Sudan People’s Liberation Army is not an exception,” said Dominic.

The national austerity measures which were implemented after South Sudan halted oil production in January in a row with Khartoum over the cost of using its infrastructure for exports.

A repercussion of these measures, according to Dominic, has been an interruption in the SPLA training programme.[/b]
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by freecocoa(f): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2012
It has been disclosed to me by reliable sources that ROSSIKE is one of the Ekes,so make una free the guy abeg,cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga / 16 Senators Accompany Saraki To The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (Photos) / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.