Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training (25470 Views)

INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election / EU Begs Nigeria To Sign Trade Deal / US Begs Nigeria For Help To Contain Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by slowice(m): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
cheiii so up till now sm nigerians dnt knw dat d fact dat dey walk freely in d street z because d police z doin der job....d nigeria police re nt perfect bt dey re sure one of d most intelligent in d world nd abt d best in african continent....dey re also human nd re prone to mistakes nd dey also ve der many ugly sides but sure bet dey re doin der job well given d resources nd freedom available to dem....nd i also knw dey can do more beta if d leaders do tins right.....most of d problems we see in d system z administrative default dat ve lingerd overtym.....ours re good nd dey cn be betta.....amen
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by ifeci: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
bittyend:

Don't ever talk about my mum, you dirty bastard!!!

Fvck your old hag mum, I'll rape that bytch with a rod, and fvck your smelly pum with a garden fork..

That slut you call your mum should have swallowed your arse and flushed your out with morning after pills..

Su.ck ya mum, cu,nt!!!

I thot u were the one teaching someone English language today?
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by miky(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
slowice: cheiii so up till now sm nigerians dnt knw dat d fact dat dey walk freely in d street z because d police z doin der job....d nigeria police re nt perfect bt dey re sure one of d most intelligent in d world nd abt d best in african continent....dey re also human nd re prone to mistakes nd dey also ve der many ugly sides but sure bet dey re doin der job well given d resources nd freedom available to dem....nd i also knw dey can do more beta if d leaders do tins right.....most of d problems we see in d system z administrative default dat ve lingerd overtym.....ours re good nd dey cn be betta.....amen

bros abeg sheesh dont let the silly ones hear u.. they might accuse u of being a police or an agent...the topic is a no brainier but some peeps are so deluded from believes and few instances
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Is this english or gibberish?? If you know you can't speak proper english then don't bother typing. I have no idea what you just wrote up there, English isn't for everyone.

Su.ck ya mum's pum, slag!!

I shagged ya mum with a pole a couple of weeks ago with a pole, that pum smells like fish. lol.

Tell ya mum to fix her wall-less pum, you waste of semen.

The slag should've swallowed ya bummy arse!!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
ifeci:

I thot u were the one teaching someone English language today?

I don't care, fam..

Talking about my mum is a NO NO!!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
bittyend1:

Su.ck ya mum's pum, slag!!

I shagged ya mum with a pole a couple of weeks ago with a pole, that pum smells like fish. lol.

Tell ya mum to fix her wall-less pum, you waste of semen.

The slag should've swallowed ya bummy arse!!

Still more gibberish, What a waste of time this was. You are bad excuse for an human being. Have a great day. smiley
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Still more gibberish, What a waste of time this was. You are bad excuse for an human being. Have a great day. smiley

Running now, slut!!

Tell ya mum I said; hello, cu.nt faced slag!!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by ifeci: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend1:

I don't care, fam..

Talking about my mum is a NO NO!!

tlking about ur mum is NO NO but u r busy tlkin and typing the height of rubbish abt someone else's mum
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend1:

Running now, slut!!

Tell ya mum I said; hello, cu.nt faced slag!!

Who is running, I'm just fraustrated that i don't understand your "Pum pum pum pum " Language, Wish i can send the regard to my mom, but thankfully she doesn't know you. Now have a great day smiley
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2012
ifeci:

tlking about ur mum is NO NO but u r busy tlkin and typing the height of rubbish abt someone else's mum

I don't play with my mum, she mentioned my mum first - I never said fvck all about her mum.

And I could care less about her mum and her feelings - my mum is the most important person in my life.

Don't chat shyte about my mum, if you don't want me to chat shyte about your mum, period.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by ifeci: 12:10am On Aug 22, 2012
oh u still awake, this guy sef
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 12:11am On Aug 22, 2012
ifeci: Finally, Bitterend admitted defeat and fell dead asleep.

Defeat in ya deluded mind!!

Big up to Nigerian Police!!!

I rate them! cool
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:11am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend1:

I don't play with my mum, she mentioned my mum first - I never said fvck all about her mum.

And I could care less about her mum and her feelings - my mum is the most important person in my life.

Don't chat shyte about my mum, if you don't want me to chat shyte about your mum, period.

And saying run along to your mom, is an insult? shocked shocked Only in nigeria do you get this, Nigeria I hail thee.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by chucky234(m): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend: Everyone and their mum on NL know who bittyend is, go ask about me and fvck off!!!

Ask about me, I don't need to do a background check for you, visa lottery scrounger!
The last time I checked you got no record,gotta check that damned profile again.
Shyte goon.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by chucky234(m): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

And saying run along to your mom, is an insult? shocked shocked Only in nigeria do you get this, Nigeria I hail thee.
Nah he is in no way a Nigerian,a fu:cking Ghanian I guess.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2012
chucky234: The last time I checked you got no record,gotta check that damned profile again.
Shyte goon.

You mans are on a joke thing!!

I'll whoop ya arse online and offline lol!!

South London don!!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 12:16am On Aug 22, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Keep my mum out of your post, I'm a different breed - and I don't joke with my mum.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by ifeci: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2012
chucky234: Nah he is in no way a Nigerian,a fu:cking Ghanian I guess.

or even Sudanese, maybe he's jst trying hard to patronize us
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend1:

Keep my mum out of your post, I'm a different breed - and I don't joke with my mum.

Sorry mr sensitive, next time you should mention that. Ok o oya run along to your _______.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 12:20am On Aug 22, 2012
ifeci:

or even Sudanese, maybe he's jst trying hard to patronize us

I'm an Ijebu overlord - you Nigerians are sensitive pagans, and you always think everyone with a different mentality is not Nigerian.

I don't have ya skewed mentality because I was raised differently, but I'm definitely more Nigerian than most of you pillocks.

Get with the flow and stop being cry babies!!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by ifeci: 12:21am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend1:

Like who cares!!?? Pls keep ur sentiments and emotions to urself, this is a mature forum, not a place for mammas boys! Tolaaanni e jor, tk it easy, very soon this guy might start crying.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by chucky234(m): 12:21am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend1:

You mans are on a joke thing!!

I'll whoop ya arse online and offline lol!!

South London don!!
You are cheaply picking on the wrong guy kid,I got no mercy attitude for nagging kids like ya.
Take sometime to do a DD on me before you got your fu:cking self burnt little brunt.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 12:22am On Aug 22, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Sorry mr sensitive, next time you should mention that. Ok o oya run along to your _______.

Why're you still quoting me? You want to get dyck down, or what?

Sorry mate, I don't beat smelly pum.. undecided

Fvck off and stop quoting my posts!!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by qplus(m): 12:23am On Aug 22, 2012
We will teach dem how to collect bribes and kill innocent citizens ..
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 12:23am On Aug 22, 2012
chucky234: You are cheaply picking on the wrong guy kid,I got no mercy attitude for nagging kids like ya.
Take sometime to do a DD on me before you got your fu:cking self burnt little brunt.

Fam, stop rapping to me, you mug!!

I live that life you're trying to rap about - and knocking you out and shanking ya face off is the easiest thing for me, you puzzy.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend1:

Why're you still quoting me? You want to get dyck down, or what?

Sorry mate, I don't beat smelly pum.. undecided

Fvck off and stop quoting my posts!!

Abeg jorr, shut up. I can't believe you are still talking. Don't you feel shame?? You just made a fool of yourself.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by chucky234(m): 12:26am On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend1:

I'm an Ijebu overlord - you Nigerians are sensitive pagans, and you always think everyone with a different mentality is not Nigerian.

I don't have ya skewed mentality because I was raised differently, but I'm definitely more Nigerian than most of you pillocks.

Get with the flow and stop being cry babies!!

This kid is sure on a long thing,few days ago he was fighting for Ghana on www.nairaland.com/1022512/yvonne-nelson-mocks-mmia-nollywood/4
Today he claimed to be an Ijebu man,guess you suffering from a rare brain disorder.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 12:26am On Aug 22, 2012
Putting fear in puzzyhole.s' mind is what I do. Don't run ya mouth to me, mate.

I've got stars and stripes on these gully roads like the American flag!! lol

Fvcking naija pus.sies!! cheesy
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2012
chucky234: This kid is sure on a long thing,few days ago he was fighting for Ghana on www.nairaland.com/1022512/yvonne-nelson-mocks-mmia-nollywood/4
Today he claimed to be an Ijebu man,guess you suffering from a rare brain disorder.

Fam, I wasn't fighting for Ghana, I was showing you naija mans how fvcked up the airport was..

Ghana mans get no love around here, G lol.

Fvck Ghana as well!! cheesy
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:28am On Aug 22, 2012
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME THIS WAS! I am totally logging off now, I'm done dealing with this Id.iot. Quite obviously he has a very low IQ. Can't even have an intelligent conversation without using pum pum pum. What a loser!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2012
^Emosh much, nah? cheesy

I switch lanes like Rick James from highly educated, to ghetto - best of both worlds lol.

But you're too dumb for an intelligent convo, hence, why I had to put you in check in the language you would understand..

Piss off!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

16 Senators Accompany Saraki To The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (Photos) / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Man Caught With Stolen PVCs In Kogi State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.