Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Do Nemesis Really Exist or is it a scare tactics??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Nemesis Really Exist or is it a scare tactics??? (790 Views)

Does Infinity Exist Or Is It Just A Concept / Does Satan Really Exist? / Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nemesis Really Exist or is it a scare tactics??? by sample042(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
Dear nairalanders, the above phrase(NEMESIS) is seriously giving me concern.
Nemesis which simply means punishment or defeat that is deservd and cannot be avoided.
...From d definitn, it's worthy to note that nemesis is d UNAVOIDABLE outcome of d evil deeds perverted n done by unrepentant hardened men.

Let me use Nigeria as a case study; starting from the highly rankd(politicians) to d man in the street(less privldgd) non is safe judging from d concept 'nemesis'.
if truly that nemesis exist, why is d below set of people still living;
*POLITICIANS = As a Nigerian u dont need to be told abt d diversion of public funds by both past and present presidos, yet na dem live long pas! BABANGI, OBJ etc.
*BUSINESS = At onitsha main market in anambra most of d businessmen make use of charms to make their sales. Yet na dem get d best ride.
*CIVIL SERVANTS = many civil servants live above their salaries reason being that many depend on bribe,cheatn n other illegal means of making money. Yet many of them have graduates, houses n even livin extravagant life style Etc....
...WHERE IS THE NEMESIS
I was groomed in d fear of God. As a kid my mum always told me to leave vengeance for God, that no sinner shall go unpunished but so far i've seen sinners die n burried with their attrocities. yet most brainwashd brethren wil always say dat nemesis visits either the culprit or their children yet unborn(backing it with d scriptures). Bt y shld d sins be transfered to d children or grandchidrn. the result of nemesis is mainly seen in Nigerian movies MAY BE TO SCARE EVIL DOERS. Please, drop ur points backing it up with ur reasons. Is there really nemesis

Moderator abeg move am to front page. Biko!
Re: Do Nemesis Really Exist or is it a scare tactics??? by benodic: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ sample042

i can assure you that nemesis does exist. and it takes care of all atrocities committed by men. the limitation in the christian doctrine is that it only looks at one lifetime saying that man lives only once and then judgement follows then either hell or heaven.

nemesis goes beyond one life time. so those people who you feel are enjoying the proceeds of their evil without paying for it before dying, are going to face judgement and the result of that judgement is that they will have to reincarnate under terrible conditions to reap what they had sown while on earth. that is why you see some people are born blind, some deaf, some crippled from birth and some even born by a mad mother and their suffering starts from the cradle.

the fact that a soul forgets what it has done in a previous lifetime when it reincarnates does not mitigate the suffering it will have to pass through when it reincarnates. so please never you envy evil people for God is not mocked at all and whatever a man soweth he shall surely reap.

those whom nemesis meet before they die are even more lucky than those who escape it in a lifetime because they are given an opportunity to pay their debt before they die. The Law of Karma, cause and effect, is a basic law of the universes of God and it metes out divine justice to all. there is no injustice whatsoever. the saying that the sins of the fathers will be visited upon the children and the children's children actually means that it is the same soul that is reincarnating in that family to reap what he has sown. there is no escaping it.

so make love your banner and sow seeds of love and you will become a magnet of and reap only love all your life.
Re: Do Nemesis Really Exist or is it a scare tactics??? by sample042(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
@benodic
I wont say anytn until i c reply from other nairalanders. Tanx for ur reply.
Re: Do Nemesis Really Exist or is it a scare tactics??? by sample042(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
hmmmmmmm!
So no body has responded. OwK ooo!
Moderator una no dey try ooo!
Re: Do Nemesis Really Exist or is it a scare tactics??? by Mavrick2012: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nemesis is one of those fictns such as heaven,hell,giv-n-it-shal-b-givin-un2 etc.dis ar al religious product.
Re: Do Nemesis Really Exist or is it a scare tactics??? by tck2000(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Nemesis

(1) (Reply)

What-is-god's-view-on-prosperity? / Beware Of The Gospel According To The New Age Movement (part 2) / Why Celebrate Your Ignorance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.