Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Any Info On Adekunle Ajasin University Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Info On Adekunle Ajasin University Admission List (9652 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree / Adekunle Ajasin University Release Is Second List / Any Info On Adekunle Ajasin Unviersty Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Info On Adekunle Ajasin University Admission List by delejames(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2007
Does anybody have any info of when the admission list for Adekunle Ajasin university,Akungba will be out?
Re: Any Info On Adekunle Ajasin University Admission List by GabbyEDU: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2007
hello guy,
i also is willing to knew when the admission list will be out but from the news i heard from a reliable source is that they were writting thier examination now and the list will be out after thier exmas.

if you heard any new about this,kindly pls email me at oluwagbenga_sunday@yahoo.com

thankz
Re: Any Info On Adekunle Ajasin University Admission List by ade4prof: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2007
THE ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY POST UME PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LIST IN THE ACADEMIC SESSION OF 2007/2008

THE ADMISSION OF AKUNGBA WILL BE RELEASE NEXT WEEK MAONDAY BY THE SUPREME GRACE OF CHRIST JESUS

THE IMFORMATION WAS SEND TO MY THE STUDENT UNION OF AKUNGBA AKOKO ONDO STATE , NIGERIA

THE CUTT OFF MAKR OF SCIENCE

DERARTEMTN OF PHYSICS

35%

ACCOUNTING EDUCATION

60%

THIS AGGREGATE SCORE OR CUTT OFF DEPEND ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CANDIDATE DURING THE ORIENTATION SCREENING EXERCISE

THE PROFESSOR

OF LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY

STUDENT OF PHYSICS EDUCATION

GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN THE SEASON'S OF CELEBRATION
Re: Any Info On Adekunle Ajasin University Admission List by bobalalu(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2007
Dear All,

Does anybody know the cut-off mark for computer science in Adekunle ajasin university?
well, i visit their site and found the *****Provisional Admission List***** but i learnt that the list will be out this Monday(31st, Dec,2007) now i dont know if the list is out finally.

Cheers,
Re: Any Info On Adekunle Ajasin University Admission List by delejames(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2007
Have anyone seen the admission List apart from the net? My card time has been exausted so i can't check mine again.I would want to know if anyone have checked His apart from the net.
Re: Any Info On Adekunle Ajasin University Admission List by gudgocio: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2008
plz has anyone got info concerning adekunle ajasin Business administration cut-off mark

(1) (Reply)

With D7 In English: Can I School Abroad With It: / What Is The Difference Between Has, Have And Had / Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.