Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm (20118 Views)

Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year / NL Sports Thread Directory / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by COUNTERFORCE(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2012
4 me Brila fm presenters remains d best
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by dammytosh: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2012
99.3 are only good with commentary and that was before the arrival of the likes of Sean, Edafe on Brilla FM . My car radio is permanently on 88.9 Brilla FM. The guys are good and Big Larry's voice reminds me of when i hear him back in the 90s. The lion is always a lion, Old or young.

Brilla has more exciting programmes than others. Listen to Radio Paparazzzzzzzzzzzzzzi Balotelli on Brila, u will understand what i meanl,

Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
Chanchit: I think Larry should find something quickly, in other to be able to keep up with those guys @ 9ja info, cos they r too much, i can't remember the lst time i even tuned in to brilla, when it comes to listening to commentary... And for the top fm guys, they have thier own stupid way of doing their show, don't be suprised, if godwin come and tell u one morning how many rounds of sex he had with his wife, cos when it comes to talking rubbish Godwin is NO1....
Guy,you are really an observer..most expectially on Godwin,He might even tell us how his wife gave hin a Bj..
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by gafplus(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
Am sure most guys pitchin their tent for brilla Fm will stay glue τ̲̅ȍ 99.3 info when premiership fully resumes.Imagine having a vr busy weekend when u hadly hav tym τ̲̅ȍ watch matches or u re on the road,hanging on with these guys on nigerian info will almost replace watching those matches live.One thing very Fascinating abt those guys is dt they have so much mastered this art of running Commentarieswith their foreign accent such dt u mistake dem for the foreigners especially some1 like olisa.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by abacus(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
IMHO I prefer Brila FM. Have been with the station from inception and am not ready to leave. I don’t stay a minute with 9ja info station. Kudos to Larry Izamoje and the owner of 9ja info, happy there is healthy competition between the 2 stations, that shows they are the best in terms of sport program.

I hardly have time to listen to radio, 1 day I listened to the A team, the rest is history, and am always eager, eager, eager to listen to sport on the radio anchored by Murphy Njeba aka the son of CAF and grand-son of FIFA. I love listening to the A team of Brila FM,

“Sell your TV, to buy a radio”
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by eprynce(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Oh my! I think say na only me oo! Those guyz are da bomb! Femi rocks!!!
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by EzePromoe: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
But Cool/Wazobia groups, na wa for una o. Three radio stations for one compound? Moussali, your st**g*ness don pass boundary o.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by klaus3011(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
the best when it comes to sports broadcasting is the sports vision crew.(Deji Tinubu,Deji Omotoyinbo,Bode Oguntiyi,etc)their 15 minutes sports show on cool fm 96.9 between 7:45- 8:00 am, is enough for me..Every other sports broadcast is utter jibberish and noise making....IMHO.... sad sad sad sad
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by benky(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
eager..wonyo..eager..wonyo..my boddddddy de shake ooooo..je je..brilafm all d way wif all dem spices..
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by nconcept: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
In my opinion Femi nd d guys have really done extreme well. When stock in traffic nd can't meet up with d match,my usual best bet is 99.3. Although am a fan of Brila fm,I think they should improve in their live match commentary...d screams and shouts aint in vogue no more. Tell us what's happens calmly so dat we can get the message,that won't remove the passion either. Nuff said!

Get comprehensive transfer stories here: http:///tXwAEcW5
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by adewex(m): 6:06am On Jul 19, 2012
Nightshift: Are those guys better than Trade Post's Victor Nwabuzo of great Radio Rivers 2 FM Stereo Port Harcourt? Definitely not!

your Post should be deleted. We talking about Masters u bringing in IT students.

1 Like

Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by ade4rskaj: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2012
Brila fm is still the best. The only sport fm in Nigeria. They still all have a long way to go. Naija infor thanks for destroying the monopoly in the country. You are all doing your best but ...
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by adoniza(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
99.3 does it better
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by lmay18(f): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
Brila rocks
the station that is too much for a nation
Sell your TV, buy a radio
I love Brila crew
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Mwankpy: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2012
Femi and the Gang on 99.3 is the best in sports broadcasting. Brilla has been battered grin
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Mwankpy: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2012
The guy who says he hates Igbo accents is pathetic. Where is he going to hide, as Ignos are everywhere, including his mother's bedroom grin ; tongue grin tongue
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Mwankpy: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
Antitpiah, ntoooo! Says Mwankpy Igbo tongue tongue tongue : tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by thrugemaster(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
As for me, Brilla FM remains the best. Radio Paparazzi............Son of CAF, grandson of FIFA..............EAGER EAGER EAGER
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by adexsilver: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
To me o, brilla fm is okan sò sõ araba of fm sports in 9ja...dos guy @99.3 r really fantastic too. Dos guyz @brilla r out of dis planet meen startn 4rm olowe of africa 'ovadoz' n radio anchor in d ring wit d mighty george essien down 2 radio paparaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazi 'murphy jemba' mr eaaaaaaaager wit his crew... Dis guyz brings love, passion, joy n happiness to many home in 9ja meeeeen...infact as i dey type so mai boody dey fibrate...e-a-g-e-r!!! H-e-y.
"GO SELL UR TV 2 BUY A RADIO"
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by oyeleyemaureen(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
This 9jiria info has beaten brila hands down. Thanks to the eager master, murphy ijemba who has brought up some spice to brila with his eager eager eager to us show us love on RADIO
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by tapingil(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
To those of u writing Brilla off shud come and say something now with their TALK SPORTS live analysis, am sure they have all tuned their radio to brilla and wripped the nob off.From half time mede mede all the wey till the A-team says good night na Brilla dei make radio oo am always Eager... Info ko, lymfo ni .Shior.. But i jus had to ask, where is the speed tongue femi fashitire....
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Cheggoon(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
femi4: Bimbo is Top Striker while Babafemi Raji is topmost striker.....don't mix it up
Thank u fƠ̴̴̴͡я̅ †ђξ correction...
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by kahel(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
people are making their money, u dey there dey hate, talking of what they say or do on their show, na wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011 / My Free Premier League Predictions For This Weekend For Sure ! / West Brom Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 6th October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.