Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Factors That Enhanced Oshiomhole’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Factors That Enhanced Oshiomhole’s Victory (7856 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Visits Edo IDP Camp For Empowerment Programme - pics / ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Factors That Enhanced Oshiomhole’s Victory by fuke(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
The moderator here need to work harder.

The rule is 'body of the story should match the headline'.

This guy just gave us what we already know.

Time is too precious to be wasted on frivolities like this one.
Re: Factors That Enhanced Oshiomhole’s Victory by MyJoe: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: 1. The rejection of the PDP/GEJ by the Oba
2. The rejection of the PDP/GEJ by the good people of Edo

In a sense, this election was a referendum on GEJ's tenure

And he performed woefully
No, it wasn't. It was primarily a local election. People went to the polls thinking of Oshiomhole, Anenih and Igbinedion. They were much more interested in individuals than parties. That is, they didn't care much about the ACN or the PDP - you will recall most of the ACN guys were former PDP people. They cared even much less about Jonathan, whatever you people may think of him.
Re: Factors That Enhanced Oshiomhole’s Victory by GeorgeD1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
dedeike:
Honestly, I thought I was the only one who noticed. The guy just chronicled the events that are well known to us without giving us the factors. There's no limitation to the foolishness that these A.C.N goons can exhibit. Perhaps this is still part of the hangover of a rare victory. I wonder how this topic made it to the first page. I suggest they move it to the entertainment section where it rightly belongs.

yeah, hate all you can. this is not about acn. it is about oshiomole.

reality check you need! wink
Re: Factors That Enhanced Oshiomhole’s Victory by Elueme: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
Exactly what joblessness can cause.. Next topic?
Re: Factors That Enhanced Oshiomhole’s Victory by Generalpipe1: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
All i have 2 say is dat oshio baba deserves it may God bless him ad d people of Edo state.
Re: Factors That Enhanced Oshiomhole’s Victory by GeorgeD1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
he, he, he! see people asksing for 'next' topic! if to say na lily jonathan we dey discuss now or their dethroned

self-styled kingmaker anenih, dem for no dey ask of next topic! wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Is Broke, Can’t Pay Salary, Says Jega / Work Begins On 10 New Rail Lines / $30bn Loan: FG Turns To IMF, World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.