Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua (74233 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Presegs(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2012
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2012
Ogetogeo: Afraid dey catch u?

Lol no. I want to be included in a prophecy. TB Joshua keeps leaving me out.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by abbey2kool: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2012
Yeeee pple fear death ooo, out of my 32 friendz on 2go only one dey online, I dont know why Nigerians do believe stupid stuff lyk dis..... IS LIKE U CHECKING UR FB AND DIE, BOKO HARAM DEY INSIDE?

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by greall1: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2012
i don"t blame people supporting this man rumor because you don"t believe in your God
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by adex4skill(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2012
Hello my people!!! My own view yo this issue is. there will omition of some words in that sentences. He means :
ALL 2GO USERS SHOULD 2GO DIE-DIE (small-small) TODAY.
this is what his interpretation means. DIE means SMALL not IKU. SO All 2go users fear not. keep on 2gooooooooooo!!!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by cleverdude: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2012
It's not only today o....i heard it's until the 26th of july
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by mrkels(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2012
Poster is very stupid, how can you post such a thing, the mod wen put am for front page na the same level he dey with poster, nonsense,
BTW, many nairalanders are on 2go

Yabayakaka, Virgo-maris(f), Promhize(m), Magnetron, xcabinet, kasheemawo(m), Javanian(f), danzel13, earthplus, Silensa(m), Abduljohn(f), chidibrown(m), wonderz(m), ifffffy(f), tchaik(m), mediainspired, itcelebrity, ebenezer4o2, uyai1, bakenda(m), OZOBUDE(m), kayrukky, Pretysolid, Katch002, Abiolachiefo(m), mumento007, abt(m), Diamondwriter(m), pheemmii, rubenic(m), UmarAliyuLp(m), JimIbanga, W'sfirstlady, gbadexy(m), vacanci, jossy26, rabzy01, tysontim(m), nayoome(m), Freeanijoo(m), PwitiBumsy(f), JideOguns(m), RAPMAN02(m), ericmooret(f), Esybliss(f), Queendo, juniorolan, spartanian(m), akinreals, uyuoko, Mohadzz, Presegs(m), amyg(f), k10, Toplak, CHESSBOARD(m), Connoisseur(m), Haywire99, Comradeomoiya, toluxe0075, MManuel(m), sjc, Abeyjide, Ogetogeo(m), paul peters, Kulzil(m), Meritbaba, ugopeter(m), Aikayy, dan_dollar, Fit2Rule(m), Christine01(f), babatea10, nacotic, nwanna89(m), keemsleek(m), hannydarl(f), lukaino(m), greateros(m), kalakuta11, Ceaserstill, isaco(m), Blofeld(m), siobahn, aydj(m), Billyonaire, adedara123, ijemomo, pembisco(m), alukstea(m), Ideasroole, sayso(m), sheyie2007, pastie(m), lesy, prince123(m), luvola(m), abbey2kool, CY09(m), flameforx(m), kevoh(m), candygosh(f), Minex007, Babaflenjor, tunyus(m), Annie.salis(f), chi-emmanuel91(m), Tobidollar, isquar3d3(m), anochuks08(m), bbporsche, saganuwa, Yemissing, eDon_tey(m), mir2yus, warlei, chrisical(m), truuz, lexylexy9, Zediccus(m), Reyginus(m), Francophp, Eltonluigi(m), Joyturns2, omisesan, 'mide eniafe(f), Nasri100(m), saipn, Patwitme, geefasee, Makarty(m), kk4kiss(m), noblechief(m), dapachez(m), adex4skill(m), DammyFx, beautifulcrystals@yahoo.c, mekado83, Adduljermaine(m), peterphd(m), luvinhubby, benkings(m), Ojobojo1(m), segepaku(m), Smilgler(m), Hydy(m), steve_101(m) and 393 guest(s)
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Aikayy: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2012
moderatorr: @Op and mod who put this trash libel on the front page to harm the reputation of this great prophet
God doesn't have to say it twice:
'thou shall not touch my annointed, and to my PROPHET do no harm'
Pls stop twisting d bible, nobody touched or harmed him. And that's if he is an anointed prophet! I got same bb broadcast yesterday and I'm tired of this dudes crazy predictions.

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2012
Imagine someone coming out to tell blackberry users that they would die if they ping.I think Nigerians are high about this religion stuff.

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by greall1: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2012
i don"t know for them.
Exuberant: Is he GOD?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by megxo(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2012
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NA WASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by ypzilanti: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2012
Stupid question from stupid illiterate poster.

Stupid moderator putting this on frontpage.

Stupid of me to have allowed my inquisitive nature get the better of me. I cannot believe I clicked on this. 5 minutes of my life that can never be regained spent reading the useless question and lots of dumb responses.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Anniesalis(f): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2012
Wateva u believ works for u.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2012
greall1: i don"t know for them.

I havent heard the pope who happens to be the custodian of christainity dish out death prophecies.why only Nigeria pastors ?

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by OmoKhary(f): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2012
I was on 2go from 10:29pm till 02:40am and i'm alive and healthy.out of 67 friends i've on 5 friends online.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Ogetogeo(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol no. I want to be included in a prophecy. TB Joshua keeps leaving me out.

Lmaoooooo

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by megxo(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2012
AM ON 2GO LYK RYT NOW, N AM SEEIN ONLY 4 FRIENDS ON LYN....
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2012
ypzilanti: Stupid question from stupid illiterate poster.

Stupid moderator putting this on frontpage.

Stupid of me to have allowed my inquisitive nature get the better of me. I cannot believe I clicked on this. 5 minutes of my life that can never be regained spent reading the useless question and lots of dumb responses.

Hysterical,I have to admit same here.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by belovedbabs(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2012
Point of correctn: In every rumour there MIGHT b an element of truth and not there IS......
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Ogetogeo(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2012
shockedshocked Where are my 2go friends?
See ppl can fear sha o.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by CY09: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2012
Geo-man:
It ws wat i read online broda,in every rumour there is element of truth in it.wise men dnt discard rumours,they observe it.so watch it bro,incase u r an ardent user of 2go.
Bro i b die hard 2goer n i do leave my 2go on 24/7...cos of these rumor i woke up as early as 4am to drop offline messages to friends who are scared of logging in so that they will know i came and that i'm still alive.

OmoKhary: I was on 2go from 10:29pm till 02:40am and i'm alive and healthy.out of 67 friends i've on 5 friends online.
Same with me came online n only saw 2 freinds online out of 165 friends i have...Shows how gullible and fanatical majority of Nigerians are.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by megxo(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2012
eminaj: no mata hw weird it may sound we shldnt take tins 4granted...watch it
EMINAJ, DATS SO FHUCKD UP.....HE WUD AV SAID IT PERTAINING ALL SOCIAL NETWORKS NA, OR PERHAPS SAID D INTERNET HAS VOODOO POWERS........ angry
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Abuklaw(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2012
Av tried my best 2 convince my frnds 2 remain online bt all e4t prove abortive.mtcheeew
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by CY09: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2012
Viewing this topic: Chaydee(m), adedara123, bayusman(m), demmy55, alexy147(m), Vykiano(m), moviewo, olasco99(m), timothyblings(m), Victor Tobore, Modream , Abdulleeh, blidz2(m), Imehnathan(m), fadeofresh(m), CHESSBOARD(m), egbule123, danjabaluson, gaburiel(m), talk2dhanny, Presegs(m), netgenie, ibrahym47(m), Nora baby(f), guyluv(m), Onibaba16, nottindome(f), beatrice webb, ayodeji752, uju22, TruBrotha, aremu olusegun, Owaziogwu-1, Meritbaba, sheyie2007, georgiobob, Jerry-jat(m), klairekk, McZim(m), Ozovehe65, Ozedy, cyras, latiana(f), ayusbobs(m), pek(m), senatorkenn, OmoKhary(f), amoslino(m), aaniagu, kudoxs(m), olede, Onyiclassic(f), Silensa(m), states, malali, mercato, LeJeun3(m), toluxe0075, DePriest, yemstok(m), Jenams(m), sway112, sheye27(m), Hardeybisey, uzoexcel(m), jon_zy, dustydee(m), agog(m), Nasri100(m), kiwos(m), belovedbabs(m), gboyex, ebonyfades, Hash86(m), charles0922, Freeanijoo(m), dantechnig, eddy42k(m), mtim14(m), duro, john_shagb(m), Daquincess(f), sun_temi(m), beejay247, Ezemarcel, CY09(m), OPEYEMI AD(m), Asemo11, rainbowman, Kuulnomsy(m), shiningsta, Abuklaw, moderatorr, Cuteobi(f), kuljoe1(m), tobi97(m), okosodo, ciscostaz, Ahmed80, megxo(m), guardian09(m), walesho, greall1, Asemota Isaac(m), shaneroberts26, Bet2020, RED DEVILS(m), mecussey(m), tchidi(f), ~Bluetooth, Ezegozie(m), hallengray(m), Ali Haruna , barba, Jerry2i, okeybest19, D-optimist, prosper606(m), raxmob, bukatyne(f), arantess(m), maxwell837, kingPINN(m), ikakahu(m), C .J AKANDU(m), chiefarian47(m), WudBMother, chaido_fx(m), patwilly(m), Diakpa(m), callydon(m), angel deny(f), Ask4bigneyo(m), nne3870(f), Ogetogeo(m), Imanuelle, nora544, Nerdy(m) and 281 guest(s)

This man must really be controversial!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Ezegozie(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2012
i am currently online. Am not afraid because my 2go rank is EXPERT. So if they start from novice before they reach me i for don finish 2goin and logout. If dey wan start frm Ultimate, master etc. The same thing. Bfore they reach expert i go log out. And also my girlfriend too dey pray her prayers will not make anything cross my way.

Can someone help me with HOW TO START A TOPIC IN NAIRALAND

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Silensa(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2012
I can't believe that people will still fall for such crap.am in 2go right now but I never die
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2012
Mind you...! I was on 2go yestynyt and i slept off while my 2go applicatn is still on and i wake up around 2:30am.. I still check sum of my offline msgs n reply some b4 i finally log out....dis is me full flesh typin msgs, Nothing happen to me ooo.... Add me on 2go and lets start 2goin joor abi u dey fear death ni...(hummn! Nobody wan die but dem wan go heaven..2baba say so)
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2012
belovedbabs: Point of correctn: In every rumour there MIGHT b an element of truth and not there IS......

Are you guys high ? You mofos are the reason why botha made those stu-pid comments about blackman.Do you guys think with your an'u's or what ? Now tell us how joshua intends to kill 2go users cuz I never knew there is an application that disseminates death ? First class Mo'r'ons.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Azumy(f): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2012
Buklar: In evry rumour,dere is always an element of truth,obiedienz iz better dan sacrifice,although,its yet to be confirmd.Gonna delete d app nw so dat i wnt log in by mistake....i no wan die nw,i neva enjoy life@all.....,.
lol naughty u
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by konami001: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2012
alot of people using phones will die today... alot of people using computers will die today... alot of people eating friend rice will die today... alot of people who drive cars will die today...alot of people who phuck will die today... alot of people who breathe air will die today... alot of people who drink water will die today... alot of people will die today... alot of people will die one day...everybody will die someday...

THIS IS NO PROPHECY...It doesn't take special revelation to know these things...If you want to live forever, go enter inside freezer... People die everyday..stop talking trash and and spreading yeye rumours... But i forgive you sha....
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Azumy(f): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2012
kandiikane: What's 2go?

no b naija u dey sha?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by ogaemma: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2012
I do not blame these rumour mongers, I blame the nairalanders admin that posted this lifeless story on nairaland front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners