Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,590 members, 7,843,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Are Most Articles Raised By Atheists In This Section About GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Most Articles Raised By Atheists In This Section About GOD (830 Views)

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Articles Raised By Atheists In This Section About GOD by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
Sorry All, is it me, or maybe it's this Monday thing.

95% of all topics raised by atheists are related to GOD in one way or the other , either trying to debunk biblical truths with questionable historical material or making an attempt to undermine all that Jesus stands for.

To be honest , if I was an atheist, I won't bother with something that is of all things the least important to me. I wil concentrate on intelligent , scientific and evidential matters.

Christians only raise articles on atheism in response to their denigration of all that is noble and worthy, while they using disingenuous means to debunk biblical truths and facts.

What is nagging these guys and gals, why are they so deeply offended by something that is non-existent

What troubles the souls of these people so much that they have to spend appreciable chunks of time talking, debating and arguing on maters that are too junior for their intellect.

Why do they twist , turn and go round in circles when discussing issues and never are able to come to a knowledge of the truth ?

Why has the truth eluded these fellows for thousands of years, and they are no nearer to the answer or solution about life ?

Why are they "always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth" - 2 Timothy 3:7

Can someone help me here , please, it's really urgent !!
Re: Why Are Most Articles Raised By Atheists In This Section About GOD by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Why Are Most Articles Raised By Atheists In This Section About GOD by Delafruita(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
frosbel: Sorry All, is it me, or maybe it's this Monday thing.

95% of all topics raised by atheists are related to GOD in one way or the other , either trying to debunk biblical truths with questionable historical material or making an attempt to undermine all that Jesus stands for.

To be honest , if I was an atheist, I won't bother with something that is of all things the least important to me. I wil concentrate on intelligent , scientific and evidential matters.

Christians only raise articles on atheism in response to their denigration of all that is noble and worthy, while they using disingenuous means to debunk biblical truths and facts.

What is nagging these guys and gals, why are they so deeply offended by something that is non-existent

What troubles the souls of these people so much that they have to spend appreciable chunks of time talking, debating and arguing on maters that are too junior for their intellect.

Why do they twist , turn and go round in circles when discussing issues and never are able to come to a knowledge of the truth ?

Why has the truth eluded these fellows for thousands of years, and they are no nearer to the answer or solution about life ?

Why are they "always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth" - 2 Timothy 3:7

have you considered the fact that its because this is the RELIGION forum and the RELIGION forum would have something to do with GOD?
have you also considered the fact that the "atheists" might also post in the politics,romance and even jokes section?

have you also considered the fact that when they are on other sections,they wont be posting about God?

gotcha,right?
Re: Why Are Most Articles Raised By Atheists In This Section About GOD by Delafruita(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2012

have you considered the fact that its because this is the RELIGION forum and the RELIGION forum would have something to do with GOD?
have you also considered the fact that the "atheists" might also post in the politics,romance and even jokes section?

have you also considered the fact that when they are on other sections,they wont be posting about God?

gotcha,right?
Re: Why Are Most Articles Raised By Atheists In This Section About GOD by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
I put it to you that you are here because of your 'lust' for religious issues and God in particular.

You cannot help but be drawn to him , hence your need to get the guilt off by fighting with his children grin
Re: Why Are Most Articles Raised By Atheists In This Section About GOD by Delafruita(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2012

gotcha,right?
Re: Why Are Most Articles Raised By Atheists In This Section About GOD by Delafruita(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
frosbel: I put it to you that you are here because of your 'lust' for religious issues and God in particular.

You cannot help but be drawn to him , hence your need to get the guilt off by fighting with his children grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Fraudsters Using My Name – Adeboye / Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? / Boy, 11, Banned From Scouts Because He Doesn’t Believe In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.