Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Zobo Branding Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zobo Branding Idea (8281 Views)

ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? / Preservatives Of Zobo Drink For 6 To 1yrs For Commerical Purpose / Roll Up Stand For Sale And Car Branding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zobo Branding Idea by tedjazz(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
i have this idea to brand the poular zobo drink......heres my concept.. Ill bottle it like cocacola.. But mine will have flavours and preservative... So i need your opinions...... I personally think this a great idea that deserve frontpage plz moderators....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zobo Branding Idea by Godmother(f): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
Nice concept, but to pull this through u will need to give pple a strong reason why they shud buy frm u and not opt for d one they can get easily around d street corner.

U must be able to offer them sometin extra and ur branding shud be great. Plaintain chips Did a gud brandin it became a sell.

You can achieve urs too with great branding and zeal. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Zobo Branding Idea by jasonkehi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
That is a nice concept but it isn't exactly unique. There is an Entrepreneur who bottles this Sorrel drink (Sorrel is the english name for Zobo)and she has different flavors in Benin. According to her the market is huge and she can hardly meet demand....that means you also can penetrate the market too. The source of your raw material is local and seems to bloom all season so raw material shouldn't be a problem, there are several flavors in the market and I advise you do mix around till you get a unique but ACCEPTABLE taste. Success might not come at the beginning but if you persevere you will excel. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Zobo Branding Idea by tedjazz(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
thnx buddies.....am currently workin on the business plan...ill upload it wen am done
Re: Zobo Branding Idea by godello: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2012
jasonkehi: That is a nice concept but it isn't exactly unique. There is an Entrepreneur who bottles this Sorrel drink (Sorrel is the english name for Zobo)and she has different flavors in Benin. According to her the market is huge and she can hardly meet demand....that means you also can penetrate the market too. The source of your raw material is local and seems to bloom all season so raw material shouldn't be a problem, there are several flavors in the market and I advise you do mix around till you get a unique but ACCEPTABLE taste. Success might not come at the beginning but if you persevere you will excel. Cheers!
pls can u give me a link to dat lady coz i need interpreneural studies.
Re: Zobo Branding Idea by jasonkehi(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2012
godello: pls can u give me a link to dat lady coz i need interpreneural studies.
I dont have her details now but she is an Entrepreneur in Technology Incubation Centre Benin. I am assuming you are in Lagos so why don't you check Technology Incubation Centre in Agege? You definitely would see materials that will guide you there
Re: Zobo Branding Idea by Priceless200(f): 1:46am On May 23, 2017
How far OP..? It's been years. We're you successful on this? Can we see your products or findings.? Bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

$540 Million Deal - Can Anyone Crack The Winning Numbers For U.S. Mega Lottery? / Nigerian Lottery Fraud Ring Busted By Spanish police / Is E-commerce Profitable And Sustainable In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.