Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,675 members, 7,844,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat (755 Views)

White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! / Ladies That Cheat Are Never Broke / Categories Of Women That Cheat's In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by kunletech: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
If there is a meter that help to detect if your spouse is cheating on you, will you buy it?
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
Is she buying for you or herself?
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by kunletech: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
planning to invent it ;Dplanning to invent it
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
Are you inventing for her, or for you?
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by kunletech: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
For the world
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
Is it like a software?
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by 190: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
im not paying more than N100 for it

so OP just be informed!
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Caracta(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
sexkillz: Is it like a software?
sexkillz: Are you inventing for her, or for you?
sexkillz: Is she buying for you or herself?

See questions. Kilode? LOL
@OP,that invention could lead to short life span o. Don't hunt what you can't kill. Sometimes, it's better we don't know...
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by cindyrella(f): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
Burukutu, kai kai & ogogoro at work here. When u take local drinks, u talk trash. Try vodka,whisky, u go make sense abeg
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Exponental(m): 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
Guilty conscience abiii- fear of d hidden secret!!!!!
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Exponental(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
Guilty conscience abiii- fear of d hidden secrets!!!!!
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Mynd44: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2012
Create it. People will find a way to bypass it
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by kunletech: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2012
First person to be cought is Bennyraz
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2012
Mr sule! u better no electrocute yourself in d process of invention cus we go chop akara die to ur stupidity.

Ayaf told u my own o!
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2012
Every man and women with a brain would buy it! Even if I was cheating on my wife I would still buy it!
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2012
kunletech: First person to be cought is Bennyraz
nah! Abeg i'm not gay o! No put sand sand 4 my garri o grin
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by kunletech: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2012
Idowuogbo wana discourage me sothat her hiden cat will not be let out of the bag. For your info am ready to die for hornest spouse o!
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2012
kunletech: Idowuogbo wana discourage me sothat her hiden cat will not be let out of the bag. For your info am ready to die for hornest spouse o!
Die den! i go use ur passover make money for Nollywood

"The death of a stupid inventor"

Nice title! grin grin grin
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by kunletech: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2012
Idowuogbo wana discourage me sothat her hiden cat will not be let out of the bag. For your info, am ready to die for hornest spouse o! No worry for me
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by kunletech: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2012
Don't worry, when it's invented, I will give one to ur partner for free for u to be well monitor
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
kunletech: Idowuogbo wana discourage me sothat her hiden cat will not be let out of the bag. For your info, am ready to die for hornest spouse o! No worry for me
There is already a device like that and it works wonders
Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by silverbest(m): 12:23am On Jul 18, 2012
It is very unfortunate that people have bastardised marriage to such an extent that trust has become a very scarce commodity in the context of marraige hence people go about sometimes suspecting their spouses un-neccessarily.

Well, to answer the question,i personally would not think of buying such a product because it will do me no good.

Kensilver

Re: If There Is A Meter Detector For Spouse That Cheat by Mynd44: 4:49am On Jul 18, 2012
I am beginning to see the yahoo plot

(1) (Reply)

When Abortion Is Allowed And Justified In Relationships / When A Woman Loves A Man... / 8 Trusted Ways To Deepen Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.