Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe (7674 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 / Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 / Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
seriously why do i support barca? I subscibe to the barca website and it costs me, i subscribe to cable tv to see barca's games and it costs me. But how do i get value for my expense and at my money's worth? Messi entertains me, iniesta, xavi, fabregas, pique, villa, pedro are all skillful and they entertain me. I do not receive news letter from barca, no jerseys from barca, i do not buy tickets to see home games at the camp nou. But the whole team entertains me as they are all ballers. And you why do you love chelsea?why do you spend your money to keep up with chelsea?do they send to you a bit of their prize moneys? Do the send you jerseys and other souveniers?do you see games at stanford bridge?why do you love chelsea. If they park the bus on you all day long and they dont give you part of their champions league money then whats in it for you?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
ddippset: most teams do not just park the bus, they play like 'men' against other teams but against barca they tuck their tails btw their legs and run to the back. Thats what i mean. Being defensive does not mean that you wont score goals. Infact you do. You dont detect the game you only bank on your opponent's mistake.chelsea does have a record over barca alright but ask yourself this; why is barca still revered to chelsea? Its about the technique. This is the 21st century. People do not just focus on results and close eyes to other details. People are not stupid.they know that football has gone beyond parking the bus to win trophies or get better head to head results.even if chelsea win 6 trophies and barca wins 0, people would still rate barca 10 times above chelsea. Its a lot beyond head to heads. Its bitter but its the truth.

i wish u watch epl for me to tell u about a club called arsenal. they play like barca and their games dey sweet but they are not winning trophies but uefa ranking is saying chelsea is in 3rd position while this arsenal is in 6th - pls explain.
in the same epl, we have one wonderful team, they are better than arsenal in the passing and holding game yet they are not in the map of clubs - pls explain.
there is this other wonderful/trophifull(oyibo) club called man u. they don't play too much of this possession football but they have this killer instinct when it comes to counter attack and they are ahead of chelsea and arsenal in the uefa/fifa ranking. uncle, pls explain.
what is the idea of football if not to score goals and stop ur opponents from scoring goals?
how come fifa and uefa leaves a better team like barca and hand over the trophy to chelsea?
what is the meaning of trophy if not champion? pls say things u can defend and argue like a wise man instead of talking from the sentimental point of view.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
ddippset: seriously why do i support barca? I subscibe to the barca website and it costs me, i subscribe to cable tv to see barca's games and it costs me. But how do i get value for my expense and at my money's worth? Messi entertains me, iniesta, xavi, fabregas, pique, villa, pedro are all skillful and they entertain me. I do not receive news letter from barca, no jerseys from barca, i do not buy tickets to see home games at the camp nou. But the whole team entertains me as they are all ballers. And you why do you love chelsea?why do you spend your money to keep up with chelsea?do they send to you a bit of their prize moneys? Do the send you jerseys and other souveniers?do you see games at stanford bridge?why do you love chelsea. If they park the bus on you all day long and they dont give you part of their champions league money then whats in it for you?

for real, i am read this particular post with joy and happiness. i smile as i reply. WHY DO I LOVE CHELSEA?
AMBITION, TARGET, TYSON/CHELSEA ABILITY AND THE END PRODUCT.

AMBITION: every normal person has ambition. what do i want and how do i go about this. who am i? do i want to do like 1025 or am i a person of my own? there is this story of a man who entered a saloon and when asked what style he wants, he said, just do it like paul's hair cut. for u to go for paul's hair cut, do u have the same skull with paul. chelsea is ambitious and they know how to go about it.

TARGET : year in, year out, clubs get involved in a lot of tournaments but when you check what you have, you can set a target for urself. last season, immediately RDM took over, he set a target for himself and the team. premiership games were played by second teams even against arsenal he used a second team. WHY? he has his target which were fa cup and ucl and is good to inform u that today, those two are in our shelves.

TYSON/CHELSEA ABILITY : as a Christian, i am aware of that verse in the Bible which says; SEEK YE FIRST,THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND IT RIGHTEOUSNESS AND other things shall be added unto u. did u watch liverpool/chelsea in the fa cup finals? we rushed liverpool with the tyson formula and before they know what was happening, we were cleans goals up and in our relaxation formula, we left them to comfort themselves with the barca theory of we outclassed them. were u opportuned to watch TYSON in his good days as a boxer? it will explain this more.

FINALLY,THE END PRODUCT : i searched for the definition of football and i got this; A game played by two teams of 11 players each on a rectangular, 100-yard-long field with goal lines and goal posts at either end, the object being to gain possession of the ball and advance it in running or passing plays across the opponent's goal line or kick it through the air between the opponent's goal posts.'

from this definition, chelsea is convinced that whether u fly, walk, run or dance to gain possession and put the round object into the net of ur opponent. the deal is done. no wonder barca players slept on their own pitch that day when eng. torres turned valdes like i used to do when i was young on bed with my partners.
if valdes could act like that on the pitch, what if he was on the bed and he is a woman? wow, i was even thinking valdes is pep's partner in ...
i hope my answers make u smile and enjoy how passionate and informed about this game and its laws.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
@1025, you just didnt get the point, did you? All iam trying to tell you is this; if i aint at the nou camp iam simply a wannabe barca fan, if you aint at stanford bridge london you nothing but a wannabe chelsea fan. We are all just follow follow. Let's just enjoy the football and try as much as we san to get value for our time and money. Lets wish and pray for the chelsea guys the barca guys to pray attractive attacking delicious football to keep us entertained and not shouting for lampard, drogba, terry, messi , iniesta, xavi and co to win trophies and keep getting paid while we hang around yelling up barca, up chelsea. As true fans who love football the game should be more like a movie to us rather than like a political event.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2012
ddippset: @1025, you just didnt get the point, did you? All iam trying to tell you is this; if i aint at the nou camp iam simply a wannabe barca fan, if you aint at stanford bridge london you nothing but a wannabe chelsea fan. We are all just follow follow. Let's just enjoy the football and try as much as we san to get value for our time and money. Lets wish and pray for the chelsea guys the barca guys to pray attractive attacking delicious football to keep us entertained and not shouting for lampard, drogba, terry, messi , iniesta, xavi and co to win trophies and keep getting paid while we hang around yelling up barca, up chelsea. As true fans who love football the game should be more like a movie to us rather than like a political event.

one man's salad is another man's poison. have u ever asked me what i want? when we play in my village, we share the iniestas, xavis and messis and villas equally to both sides. are u kidding me by watching a la liga where the only real game is barc/madrid while the rest of the games look like training grounds. the bigger teams don't sleep until the buy any good player they see in a smaller team. how do u want weak teams to cope with a star studded side like barca if not by forcing an error. ppl will tell u it is just boring watch a barca game because they seize possession from other teams. does mourinho's madrid wait to play like barca or who does? barca has their system of football which they are masters in but don't tell me every other team has to play like them to gain ur recognition. at chelsea, we approach teams the way they come. if you have more attackers than us, we will defend and counter attack but if the case is otherwise, we will act otherwise too. mourinho messed barca up with inter and the complain was the same. he now used madrid to humble barca so is about knowing ur opponent and understanding his weak point. chelsea are aware that a pregnant woman is more active than what u have in post so even if we close our eyes play ball, it is a goal. why are u wasting ur time when u have a very direct and successful approach to a problem. u can agree with me that if messi's performance is to be about his record against chelsea, yakubu is 100% better than him. at least yakubu must have score more than 5 goals against chelsea. messi even from a spot kick is yet to register anything against chelsea.
listen, football is not a romance movie. it is a men's thing so live by that. whosoever is coming to play against chelsea must be ready and statistics is saying chelsea dey marry barca.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
1025:

one man's salad is another man's poison. have u ever asked me what i want? when we play in my village, we share the iniestas, xavis and messis and villas equally to both sides. are u kidding me by watching a la liga where the only real game is barc/madrid while the rest of the games look like training grounds. the bigger teams don't sleep until the buy any good player they see in a smaller team. how do u want weak teams to cope with a star studded side like barca if not by forcing an error. ppl will tell u it is just boring watch a barca game because they seize possession from other teams. does mourinho's madrid wait to play like barca or who does? barca has their system of football which they are masters in but don't tell me every other team has to play like them to gain ur recognition. at chelsea, we approach teams the way they come. if you have more attackers than us, we will defend and counter attack but if the case is otherwise, we will act otherwise too. mourinho messed barca up with inter and the complain was the same. he now used madrid to humble barca so is about knowing ur opponent and understanding his weak point. chelsea are aware that a pregnant woman is more active than what u have in post so even if we close our eyes play ball, it is a goal. why are u wasting ur time when u have a very direct and successful approach to a problem. u can agree with me that if messi's performance is to be about his record against chelsea, yakubu is 100% better than him. at least yakubu must have score more than 5 goals against chelsea. messi even from a spot kick is yet to register anything against chelsea.
listen, football is not a romance movie. it is a men's thing so live by that. whosoever is coming to play against chelsea must be ready and statistics is saying chelsea dey marry barca.
i see this whole argument is not leading anywhere, we just keep going back and forth. I mean look at your aiyegbeni analysis! Such a petty argument!you can write a full page of analysis but bear some hard facts in your mind; 1.what chelsea just done has been done and re done and re done by barca. Chelsea is yet to match the achievement and pedigree of barca, it might take them a couple of more years. 2. Messi is the stand out greatest player in the world and arguably the greatest player the world has seen, chelsea has never had a player as good as messi in its entire history.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
1025:

one man's salad is another man's poison. have u ever asked me what i want? when we play
in my village, we share the iniestas, xavis and messis and villas equally to both sides. are u kidding me by watching a la liga where the only real game is barc/madrid while the rest of the games look like training grounds. the bigger teams don't sleep until the buy any good player they see in a smaller team. how do u want weak teams to cope with a star studded side like barca if not by forcing an error. ppl will tell u it is just boring watch a barca game because they seize possession from other teams. does mourinho's madrid wait to play like barca or who does? barca has their system of football which they are masters in but don't tell me every other team has to play like them to gain ur recognition. at chelsea, we approach teams the way they come. if you have more attackers than us, we will defend and counter attack but if the case is otherwise, we will act otherwise too. mourinho messed barca up with inter and the complain was the same. he now used madrid to humble barca so is about knowing ur opponent and understanding his weak point. chelsea are aware that a pregnant woman is more active than what u have in post so even if we close our eyes play ball, it is a goal. why are u wasting ur time when u have a very direct and successful approach to a problem. u can agree with me that if messi's performance is to be about his record against chelsea, yakubu is 100% better than him. at least yakubu must have score more than 5 goals against chelsea. messi even from a spot kick is yet to register anything against chelsea.
iam really sorry for this Q. pls whats your age. Just tell me the bracket so i know whether to continue this argument. Are you 0-10 or 11-20 or 20-30 or 30-40. Pls its an honest question, no pun intended.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
ddippset: iam really sorry for this Q. pls whats your age. Just tell me the bracket so i know whether to continue this argument. Are you 0-10 or 11-20 or 20-30 or 30-40. Pls its an honest question, no pun intended.

next time say, my age is ... what about u? i am surely in the last bracket of what u wrote and u don't need to know my age before backing out of the argument because it is obvious u have run out of ideas.
i am 40 yrs old and soccer is my passion.
chelsea and barca met twice in this 2012 and u and i know the result but if u ask a yorubaman, HOW FAR WITH BARCA/CHELSEA MATCH, HE WILL TELL U, AH, BARCA O PLAY GOO BUT CHELSEA O WIN.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
1025:

next time say, my age is ... what about u? i am surely in the last bracket of what u wrote and u don't need to know my age before backing out of the argument because it is obvious u have run out of ideas.
i am 40 yrs old and soccer is my passion.
chelsea and barca met twice in this 2012 and u and i know the result but if u ask a yorubaman, HOW FAR WITH BARCA/CHELSEA MATCH, HE WILL TELL U, AH, BARCA O PLAY GOO BUT CHELSEA O WIN.
alright sir, you win. I was only looking for an excuse to back out. Iam sure that there d more intereting topics soon. Cheers man.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
ddippset: alright sir, you win. I was only looking for an excuse to back out. Iam sure that there d more intereting topics soon. Cheers man.

when chelsea beat barca, the coach wasso confused that the only thing that came to his mind was LEAVE in far away america where he will stay away from the heat of chelsea. he escaped hiddink in 2009 when ovrebo gave him the escape route.
in the same manner, i have been waiting for u to say cheers and run away like ur coach. when we were young, there is book called my book of bible stories. a man was drawn and beneath was written; WHY MOSES RUN AWAY.
anyways, he who fights and run will live to fight another day.
as you enjoy ur compulsory leave, pls don't forget to read through those links as they will guide u on the politics of the game u follow.
finally, have u asked urself why there was no rolling on the floor in the last season by barca players and how come they did not win as usual? could it be that the dramatic rolling on the floor by barca players is their only way of winning.
we have planted our loud speaker(mourinho) in la liga and if anybody do anyhow, him go see anyhow. ask ferguson what happened in epl when mou arrived. rolling on the floor with one eye on the ref for red cards era is gone in la liga because basket mouth go talk am without fear or favour.
barca could not stand 10 men chelsea in camp nou, na u go stand me here. impooooo - impossible.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
1025:

when chelsea beat barca, the coach wasso confused that the only thing that came to his mind was LEAVE in far away america where he will stay away from the heat of chelsea. he escaped hiddink in 2009 when ovrebo gave him the escape route.
in the same manner, i have been waiting for u to say cheers and run away like ur coach. when we were young, there is book called my book of bible stories. a man was drawn and beneath was written; WHY MOSES RUN AWAY.
anyways, he who fights and run will live to fight another day.
as you enjoy ur compulsory leave, pls don't forget to read through those links as they will guide u on the politics of the game u follow.
finally, have u asked urself why there was no rolling on the floor in the last season by barca players and how come they did not win as usual? could it be that the dramatic rolling on the floor by barca players is their only way of winning.
we have planted our loud speaker(mourinho) in la liga and if anybody do anyhow, him go see anyhow. ask ferguson what happened in epl when mou arrived. rolling on the floor with one eye on the ref for red cards era is gone in la liga because basket mouth go talk am without fear or favour.
barca could not stand 10 men chelsea in camp nou, na u go stand me here. impooooo - impossible.
this post only further justifies my inquiry about your age. you cant be close to 40 yet.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
kind of like mourinho can beat fergie, if mourinho and guordiola fight mourinho will beat him, guordiola saw mourinho and ran away, 1025 can beat dipset thats why ddippset ran away. Mou came to la liga and everybody went into hiding. You just cant be 40, not even close. here am outtie. But 2 hard facts you need to know, hard like hard p0rn which shall continue to make your bvtt hurt real bad; chelsea is still not in the class of barca and chelsea has never had a player like messi. Live with it man!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 1:02am On Jul 23, 2012
ddippset: kind of like mourinho can beat fergie, if mourinho and guordiola fight mourinho will beat him, guordiola saw mourinho and ran away, 1025 can beat dipset thats why ddippset ran away. Mou came to la liga and everybody went into hiding. You just cant be 40, not even close. here am outtie. But 2 hard facts you need to know, hard like hard p0rn which shall continue to make your bvtt hurt real bad; chelsea is still not in the class of barca and chelsea has never had a player like messi. Live with it man!

those facts are too obvious to be hard so u go get hard facts as these ones are too soft to be hard. in their own fantasy, barca is still below chelsea when it comes to head to head. messi is a goal scoring machine but scoring against chelsea has been a nightmare to him. chelsea gave pep the heat of his coaching carrier hence he ran away.
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
you are sounding too frustrated for my liking. it has been a gentleman discussion all the way.
chelsea vs barca, chelsea won 4,barca won 3 and 5 draws. is it not too obvious or are u also introducing ur fluke theory into this one? maybe chelsea won 4 times by fluke while barca won by flukas.
abeg, live by the fact that chelsea is the best team in europe 2012. in another language, we are the champions of europe and buyern are the second so it is up to u to fix ur club.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2012
1025:

those facts are too obvious to be hard so u go get hard facts as these ones are too soft to be hard. in their own fantasy, barca is still below chelsea when it comes to head to head. messi is a goal scoring machine but scoring against chelsea has been a nightmare to him. chelsea gave pep the heat of his coaching carrier hence he ran away.
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
you are sounding too frustrated for my liking. it has been a gentleman discussion all the way.
chelsea vs barca, chelsea won 4,barca won 3 and 5 draws. is it not too obvious or are u also introducing ur fluke theory into this one? maybe chelsea won 4 times by fluke while barca won by flukas.
abeg, live by the fact that chelsea is the best team in europe 2012. in another language, we are the champions of europe and buyern are the second so it is up to u to fix ur club.
you are a typical example of how the computer and the internet should not be used. really iam frustrated, you sound a lil too desperate for me. with all these your 'my papa fit beat your papa kind of argument' this alll started with who's the best player in 2012 so i reiterate in 2012 and forever chelsea has not had a player like messi.and chelsea is not yet on barca's level so maybe u could take your head to head and shove it up your 'you know what'
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2012
ddippset: you are a typical example of how the computer and the internet should not be used. really iam frustrated, you sound a lil too desperate for me. with all these your 'my papa fit beat your papa kind of argument' this alll started with who's the best player in 2012 so i reiterate in 2012 and forever chelsea has not had a player like messi.and chelsea is not yet on barca's level so maybe u could take your head to head and shove it up your 'you know what'

u are only saying the obvious. come up with something new. am sure before today that ur almighty barca is under chelsea record-wise? am sure u are not aware that messi's 12,000 has nothing to do with my chelsea.
you are like dani alves who before our meeting this year stated that chelsea play them with fear. when the action time reached, drogba did not even put effort as it was revealed that the speed of the ball was less than 1 km per our yet ur basket valdes could not do anything about it.
chelsea was destined to beat barca and as such there was no need to make much efforts.
do u still remember what i told u about a yorubaman's response over chelsea vs barca? ah, egbo, barca o play gooooooo, chelsea o winn.
what is the need of working like an elephant and eating like an ant? stars don't struggle. is life by muscle? oh, i love mikel. many matches my mikel will play, u hardly find him sweating. am sure u don't want to be a barcelona that will work for chelsea to celebrate.
i love chelsea. the champions of europe. ah, even plantain wey no dey gree later gree.
no be una be this?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2012
i have tried my best for u. i don talk, i don show u articles/links. i don show u pictures. wetin u wan make i do.
below is the picture i tag; END OF DISCUSSION

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2012
in pic is the man that brought down barca and conquered europe. he is my ballon d ór. in his hand is the pillar no wonder we decided to destroy the trophy after all platini and his uefa have done to us.
God pass all of una.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by RuuDie(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
Its definitely going to be Messi again. even if the short-listed 32 are allowed to cast vote for themselves, I bet you Messi would have sure 24 votes!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
RuuDie: Its definitely going to be Messi again. even if the short-listed 32 are allowed to cast vote for themselves, I bet you Messi would have sure 24 votes!

that is not the issue but the issue here is, WHAT DOES A PLAYER DO TO WIN BALLON D'OR? IS IT PLAYING WELL, WINNING TROPHIES OR WHAT?
if u have been following my discussions with the other gentleman, u will understand that in 2010, not many would use the word DEFINITELY MESSI but it happened.
it is likely going to be iniesta, xavi and messi so i ask, how possible is it that the three best players in the world are in one team yet, they could not save the job of their coach, yet they could not stop mourinho from taking the la liga trophy and yet, they could not do anything to stop a weak chelsea side?
in every tournament, most of the best players are chosen from winners or runners up. we saw messi and barca slump to sneidjer's inter and argentina making almost no impact with their talisman messi so many began to ask, where did he get the points to win leaving players who made impacts with nothing.
uncle, some players won trophies at club levels and national levels.
there was this same situation in epl in 2010 when drogba won the highest goal scorer and won epl trophy and fa cup yet rooney was voted as the best player. what did he play? football or tennis?
messi dey score goals, yes, was etoo not scoring goals and winning trophies in barca when they gave an italian defender the award?
i am not against anybody winning the award because i will not win it from what am doing but let us know exactly the conditions of winning not this year, u will tell us that messi won everything and next year when he did not win anything u will say he scored goals. highest goal scorers no be golden boots?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
lemme interpret your photos; photos 1 and 2-the only reason your likes did not say that platini asked the ref to send off terry for kicking sanchez off the ball from behind was that chelsea won the game. Photo 3- kai kai. See as mourinho just fire guordiola with him big gun. Men this mourinho na correct guy. Men the guy film go tough o. I went to a kindergarten and saw them fiddling with alot of such fotos, and so i ask the again; how old are you really?
1025:

u are only saying the obvious. come up with something new. am sure before today that ur almighty barca is under chelsea record-wise? am sure u are not aware that messi's 12,000 has nothing to do with my chelsea.
you are like dani alves who before our meeting this year stated that chelsea play them with fear. when the action time reached, drogba did not even put effort as it was revealed that the speed of the ball was less than 1 km per our yet ur basket valdes could not do anything about it.
chelsea was destined to beat barca and as such there was no need to make much efforts.
do u still remember what i told u about a yorubaman's response over chelsea vs barca? ah, egbo, barca o play gooooooo, chelsea o winn.
what is the need of working like an elephant and eating like an ant? stars don't struggle. is life by muscle? oh, i love mikel. many matches my mikel will play, u hardly find him sweating. am sure u don't want to be a barcelona that will work for chelsea to celebrate.
i love chelsea. the champions of europe. ah, even plantain wey no dey gree later gree.
no be una be this?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
ddippset: lemme interpret your photos; photos 1 and 2-the only reason your likes did not say that platini asked the ref to send off terry for kicking sanchez off the ball from behind was that chelsea won the game. Photo 3- kai kai. See as mourinho just fire guordiola with him big gun. Men this mourinho na correct guy. Men the guy film go tough o. I went to a kindergarten and saw them fiddling with alot of such fotos, and so i ask the again; how old are you really?

i started this thread to learn the terms and conditions with which players win ballon dór and u positioned urself as if you have the answers and all the attention and chances i gave u to explain things proved abortive. you even got frustrated with ur explanations that u told me bye and said u were leaving the thread. all of a sudden someone has come here to try his luck and u re-appear again.
even my daughter ask questions so pls leave the age issue and tell us the terms and conditions if u know it or go as u decided to.
i hate ppl you cannot move and will not let others to move. please if you don't have answers, stay clear. even if you have tried in ur own ways, i think is normal u give others chance to try.u can well learn because all these hwile u have been around, i never see u post one article from any site to support ur views. i like me that i can learn from. i like men and women who read and make researches.
i urge u to make reading a habit. even professors will refer u to books and articles. u are not making me learn anything from u. if not for loads on the moderators of the forum, it is important for someone to intervene and guide u on how to argue and debate on issues. even on ur tvs, u can watch debates. the only way to win a debate is to counter ur opponent's positions.
i have linked u to more than 6 articles that are related to this topic but u have refused to point to even if it is the late rashidi yekini's quote(s). abeg, wait somebody has come to help u do what you could not do. just relax and see how this man puts me on the right learn.
@Ruudie, pls am still waiting.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
1025:

i started this thread to learn the terms and conditions with which players win ballon dór and u positioned urself as if you have the answers and all the attention and chances i gave u to explain things proved abortive. you even got frustrated with ur explanations that u told me bye and said u were leaving the thread. all of a sudden someone has come here to try his luck and u re-appear again.
even my daughter ask questions so pls leave the age issue and tell us the terms and conditions if u know it or go as u decided to.
i hate ppl you cannot move and will not let others to move. please if you don't have answers, stay clear. even if you have tried in ur own ways, i think is normal u give others chance to try.u can well learn because all these hwile u have been around, i never see u post one article from any site to support ur views. i like me that i can learn from. i like men and women who read and make researches.
i urge u to make reading a habit. even professors will refer u to books and articles. u are not making me learn anything from u. if not for loads on the moderators of the forum, it is important for someone to intervene and guide u on how to argue and debate on issues. even on ur tvs, u can watch debates. the only way to win a debate is to counter ur opponent's positions.
i have linked u to more than 6 articles that are related to this topic but u have refused to point to even if it is the late rashidi yekini's quote(s). abeg, wait somebody has come to help u do what you could not do. just relax and see how this man puts me on the right learn.
@Ruudie, pls am still waiting.
seriously mayne, you write loads and loads of stuff which at the end of the day comes across to readers with little or no substance at all. You started this thread as a chelsea fan and a messi hater not to learn. I was fed up arguing when i discovered we were going round and round in circles. Then you said you had chased me out off the thread. Sounding like a little kid. Then i came back, now trying to joggle my work with responding to you. Common see the photos you just posted; mourinho shooting guordiola, etc. And you say ure being constructive? Common! Iam sure even your daughter u spoke about would ask you 'why did this man shoot the other?' and then what will you reply to her? Like i told you b4 if you care to learn, there are no hard and fast rules to winning the ballon dor- coaches, captains and journalists are asked to make their votes. If you like vote for your mama. The top three are than shortlisted and the winner is not announced until january. You could only make ur own oppinion about who should have won but never say stuff like fifa robbed mr a, why did they give mr b? And i tell you solemnly messi is most likely going to retain his award. He just had the best individual season in history. If you wish to create an award for goalies then maybe cassilas, if you want a ballon dor for the best national team then maybe spain, and if you want a ballon dor for the best team of the year then maybe chelsea but if tis the ballon dor we all know- look no further than messi, the name you dont want to hear.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
ddippset: seriously mayne, you write loads and loads of stuff which at the end of the day comes across to readers with little or no substance at all. You started this thread as a chelsea fan and a messi hater not to learn. I was fed up arguing when i discovered we were going round and round in circles. Then you said you had chased me out off the thread. Sounding like a little kid. Then i came back, now trying to joggle my work with responding to you. Common see the photos you just posted; mourinho shooting guordiola, etc. And you say ure being constructive? Common! Iam sure even your daughter u spoke about would ask you 'why did this man shoot the other?' and then what will you reply to her? Like i told you b4 if you care to learn, there are no hard and fast rules to winning the ballon dor- coaches, captains and journalists are asked to make their votes. If you like vote for your mama. The top three are than shortlisted and the winner is not announced until january. You could only make ur own oppinion about who should have won but never say stuff like fifa robbed mr a, why did they give mr b? And i tell you solemnly messi is most likely going to retain his award. He just had the best individual season in history. If you wish to create an award for goalies then maybe cassilas, if you want a ballon dor for the best national team then maybe spain, [b]and if you want a ballon dor for the best team of the year then maybe chelsea [/b]but if tis the ballon dor we all know- look no further than messi, the name you dont want to hear.

wow, i have been asking myself whether i am not the one here. no matter how anyone is, as long as he/she has encounter with me, the anointing of intelligence must be upon that one. you are surely coming up. at least u have confessed that my chelsea is the ballon d ór version of european teams 2012.
uncle, there were allegations and controversies over the choice of russia and qatar for the world cup hosting right after brazil 2014, WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THAT?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by RuuDie(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
1025:

that is not the issue but the issue here is, WHAT DOES A PLAYER DO TO WIN BALLON D'OR? IS IT PLAYING WELL, WINNING TROPHIES OR WHAT?
if u have been following my discussions with the other gentleman, u will understand that in 2010, not many would use the word DEFINITELY MESSI but it happened.
it is likely going to be iniesta, xavi and messi so i ask, how possible is it that the three best players in the world are in one team yet, they could not save the job of their coach, yet they could not stop mourinho from taking the la liga trophy and yet, they could not do anything to stop a weak chelsea side?
in every tournament, most of the best players are chosen from winners or runners up. we saw messi and barca slump to sneidjer's inter and argentina making almost no impact with their talisman messi so many began to ask, where did he get the points to win leaving players who made impacts with nothing.
uncle, some players won trophies at club levels and national levels.
there was this same situation in epl in 2010 when drogba won the highest goal scorer and won epl trophy and fa cup yet rooney was voted as the best player. what did he play? football or tennis?
messi dey score goals, yes, was etoo not scoring goals and winning trophies in barca when they gave an italian defender the award?
i am not against anybody winning the award because i will not win it from what am doing but let us know exactly the conditions of winning not this year, u will tell us that messi won everything and next year when he did not win anything u will say he scored goals. highest goal scorers no be golden boots?

maybe you should direct these questions to the people who cast the VOTES for giving this awards. The last time i checked, they consist of renowned Football journalists and [b]National team coaches [/b]from all over Europe!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
1025:

wow, i have been asking myself whether i am not the one here. no matter how anyone is, as long as he/she has encounter with me, the anointing of intelligence must be upon that one. you are surely coming up. at least u have confessed that my chelsea is the ballon d ór version of european teams 2012.
uncle, there were allegations and controversies over the choice of russia and qatar for the world cup hosting right after brazil 2014, WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THAT?
1025:

of course chelsea has to win the ballon dor for best club if any thing like that. Since it is assumed that the biggest prize in world club football is the uefa chams league.read tru my posts and see that i acclaimed them as winners having defied all odds and winning against the run of play to leaving football weeping and in a state of misery. And what about the russia voting process? There you go again. You want to start comparing that to voting for world player of the year? So who has been offering bribes on messi's behalf?messi himself, his father, his coach of sepp blatter himself?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
ddippset: of course chelsea has to win the ballon dor for best club if any thing like that. Since it is assumed that the biggest prize in world club football is the uefa chams league.read tru my posts and see that i acclaimed them as winners having defied all odds and winning against the run of play to leaving football weeping and in a state of misery. And what about the russia voting process? There you go again. You want to start comparing that to voting for world player of the year? So who has been offering bribes on messi's behalf?messi himself, his father, his coach of sepp blatter himself?

uncle, when i was a child, i used to think like one but today, experiences have made me know more than children do. matches are fixed all over the world and electoral processes are compromised all over the world. hosting rights are diverted and because u have asked, i would want to put it to u that all these crimes are not committed by messi or his father not even his relatives rather a syndicate in the game called GAMBLERS. issa hayatou and mohammed of the asian football federations are all culprits and mind u there is another section from where this sports crimes come from and it is called SENTIMENTS.
i have nothing against messi and God knows because even among the divers in barca, you won't find messi. he is a genuine player and he does his business on the pitch and always allow the ref to do his part unlike alves and basket that roll from one part of the pitch to the other with one eye wide open looking at the ref to dish out cards.
how many weeks ago did the former fifa president havalange confessed to taking bribe for hosting rights when he was in charge? how long ago did the seria a stripe juve off those trophies won by match fixing. the topic is ballon d ór not messi. anywhere i mention his name, i only use him as a case study.
RuuDie:

maybe you should direct these questions to the people who cast the VOTES for giving this awards. The last time i checked, they consist of renowned Football journalists and [b]National team coaches [/b]from all over Europe!

Ruudie, i love ur answer showing u do not know just like me. i am looking forward to the one who will guide me on this.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
1025:

uncle, when i was a child, i used to think like one but today, experiences have made me know more than children do. matches are fixed all over the world and electoral processes are compromised all over the world. hosting rights are diverted and because u have asked, i would want to put it to u that all these crimes are not committed by messi or his father not even his relatives rather a syndicate in the game called GAMBLERS. issa hayatou and mohammed of the asian football federations are all culprits and mind u there is another section from where this sports crimes come from and it is called SENTIMENTS.
i have nothing against messi and God knows because even among the divers in barca, you won't find messi. he is a genuine player and he does his business on the pitch and always allow the ref to do his part unlike alves and basket that roll from one part of the pitch to the other with one eye wide open looking at the ref to dish out cards.
how many weeks ago did the former fifa president havalange confessed to taking bribe for hosting rights when he was in charge? how long ago did the seria a stripe juve off those trophies won by match fixing. the topic is ballon d ór not messi. anywhere i mention his name, i only use him as a case study.

Ruudie, i love ur answer showing u do not know just like me. i am looking forward to the one who will guide me on this.
what has all these got to do with captains and coaches' votes and our own yobo voting for messi and everything displayed on the internet? O How i hate this life. divers at barca!another one of them mourinho stooges at it again. I rather have a team of divers who are regarded as the best team in history than some bus parkers, eye pokers and pepe bone breakers. this barca team has been regarded as the best in history and messi has been regarded as the best in history. Thesa are what this whole argument is about. Dont start writing me a full page now.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
ddippset: what has all these got to do with captains and coaches' votes and our own yobo voting for messi and everything displayed on the internet? O How i hate this life. divers at barca!another one of them mourinho stooges at it again. I rather have a team of divers who are regarded as the best team in history than some bus parkers, eye pokers and pepe bone breakers. this barca team has been regarded as the best in history and messi has been regarded as the best in history. Thesa are what this whole argument is about. Dont start writing me a full page now.

uncle, if u have forgotten the thread topic, you ask me because i started it and not you.it is about the 32 short listed players which according to you makes no sense as messi is supposed to be the unanimous candidate and as such, there won't be any need for this list. you can go back to ur first post on this thread and there is always a modify button of which u can make use of it. u have right to eat ur words especially when they are not good sights to others. look at your first response that brought up the argument in case u have lost memory of it.

kai! uefa sef! wetin dem de shortlist sef? this ought to be a one man shortlist. it's a no-brainer. if one man can;
-win the european golden shoe with a record 50 goals.
-score 73 record goals in a season.
-accumulate 30 assists.
-score a record 14 goals in a single champions league season.
-score a record 5 goals in a single match.
-score a record 8 hattricks in one season.
-win 4 trophies with club.
what are they even shortlisting?

pls claim this statement and then contrast it with what you say henceforth.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
1025:

uncle, if u have forgotten the thread topic, you ask me because i started it and not you.it is about the 32 short listed players which according to you makes no sense as messi is supposed to be the unanimous candidate and as such, there won't be any need for this list. you can go back to ur first post on this thread and there is always a modify button of which u can make use of it. u have right to eat ur words especially when they are not good sights to others. look at your first response that brought up the argument in case u have lost memory of it.

pls claim this statement and then contrast it with what you say henceforth.
and then you that put up the post, instead of being a neutral moderator said and i quote "abeg make them give this thing to drogba, bla bla bala" and i responded by saying it should be messi and i made a very strong case for him. I used a hperbolic expression by saying what are they even shortlisting? Do i have to draw u a map to understand my word play? I responded perfectly to ur post but from the get-go u couldnt hide your bias for drogba. And then u started bringing diagrams of mourinho shooting guordiola? U better check yourself b4 u wreck yo'self bro.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
ddippset: and then you that put up the post, instead of being a neutral moderator said and i quote "abeg make them give this thing to drogba, bla bla bala" and i responded by saying it should be messi and i made a very strong case for him. I used a hperbolic expression by saying what are they even shortlisting? Do i have to draw u a map to understand my word play? I responded perfectly to ur post but from the get-go u couldnt hide your bias for drogba. And then u started bringing diagrams of mourinho shooting guordiola? U better check yourself b4 u wreck yo'self bro.

i was only trying to show u the coach with the best team in the world been mesmerized by a coach without good players. i wanted you to know and understand that those best players were down played by a chelsea weak side that was only no 5 in england. i was showing u how the best players in the world was silenced by a useless drogba. i was painting a picture of the best team in the history of the world been ridiculed by the worst team in the world. if i may ask u, if champion is the name of the best, what name do u give to the one who win a champion? maybe - champion best. if it is confirmed that barca is the best and will always be the best, why don't uefa hand over the trophy to them without competition? the competition annually is to determine who the best is for every year and as i am talking to u now, the DIDIER DROGBA led BLUE SOLDIERS are in charge and they will remain in charge till May 2013 so no matter the politics, no matter how they voted or be voted for, there is one thing the compromised uefa must sleep and wake up knowing and accepting. we are the best team in europe and that is why we are going to represent europe in the world club cup. am i communicating?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
1025:

i was only trying to show u the coach with the best team in the world been mesmerized by a coach without good players. i wanted you to know and understand that those best players were down played by a chelsea weak side that was only no 5 in england. i was showing u how the best players in the world was silenced by a useless drogba. i was painting a picture of the best team in the history of the world been ridiculed by the worst team in the world. if i may ask u, if champion is the name of the best, what name do u give to the one who win a champion? maybe - champion best. if it is confirmed that barca is the best and will always be the best, why don't uefa hand over the trophy to them without competition? the competition annually is to determine who the best is for every year and as i am talking to u now, the DIDIER DROGBA led BLUE SOLDIERS are in charge and they will remain in charge till May 2013 so no matter the politics, no matter how they voted or be voted for, there is one thing the compromised uefa must sleep and wake up knowing and accepting. we are the best team in europe and that is why we are going to represent europe in the world club cup. am i communicating?
this man you really need to snap back to reality. You are seriously basking in an illusion. U use words like chelsea humiliate barca and stuff. Wtf!seriously you are no football fan. Your own football is just to watch the ball go into the net. Iam quite sure you only watch highlights. There are just some very simple logics you find so hard to comprehend. Barca has been beaten by alot of small la liga teams. and then chelsea beats barca and it becomes the worlds 9th wonder? So sorry. Even a second division team beat barca b4, but alot of people that know football still refer to barca as the greatest team of all time, yeah the team of divers. Even in the chlsea barca game drogba could very easily have come on to the pitch with a mattress. He was the most pathetic diver in the champions league. And then you call barca a team of divers. You dont watch football you only watch highlights. Chelsea humiliated barca? When the entire game was played in the front of chelsea's 18 yard box. Yes they won, but so have hercules, rubin karzan and others. I tell you again this barca is arguably the greatest football group in history and messi is arguably the greatest football player in history. I will not fail to continue reminding you of these 2 hard facts. You have alot of catching up to do.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
pls go back to your archives, show us more of those photos of ronaldo killing messi, or mourinho shooting at guordiola, or uefa and platini having a secret meeting with barca, or drogba laughing at xavi, iam beginning to miss them. The length of your post i read reduces in geometric progression with every of your post. Soon amma find myself read a single alphabet and at the point , its good luck to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Norwich City (4 - 0) On 2nd March 2013 / West Ham Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 26th April 2023 / Mario Balotelli's Agent Claims He Is Worth £200M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.