Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe (7676 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 / Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 / Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by harryobas: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
1025:

i appreciated the timing of ur advise and tot u can do better as the personal adviser to jonathan where ur advise will be useful to nigeria as well as earn u a life instead of wasting ur time and knowledge on some1 who does not need nor value your work.

Am done with u dude, u can keep ranting like a headless chicken for all i care. Its now clear to me and most people on this forum that u are full of gibberish mr i know pass fifa.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2012
harryobas:

Am done with u dude, u can keep ranting like a headless chicken for all i care. Its now clear to me and most people on this forum that u are full of gibberish mr i know pass fifa.

same to those two gibberishessssssssss that combine to produce u as a single gibberish. is it by force to advise ppl? if i need advise, i don't want it from a gibberish of a product of two gibberishes. like i said earlier, take ur advise to elsewhere. if i see the female and male gibberish that dropped u, i will advise them against their next product. mr. gibberish
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
is possible that messi did not win the award after 80 hat tricks and 900 goals? now we know who is who here.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2012
harryobas:

[q
ddippset: i take a flight if needed but you? you dont have to move an inch cus your bvtt is firmly rooted to your arm-chair right in front of your monitor. i see we are making progress cus your posts are shorter and meaningful now and your are spending less time in your arm-chair. now do you a favour pls, instead of uploading photos created by other internet users, bite me by creating your own mental picture, translate into words and then upload in text form. common mannnn! be intelligent mannn! question-can you now comprehend why messi won the majority votes in 2010?
uote author=RuuDie]Its definitely going to be Messi again. even if the short-listed 32 are allowed to cast vote for themselves, I bet you Messi would have sure 24 votes![/quote]

what happened to all these messi-milians? how did the vote go? was there any form of mal-practise?
how come the almighty messi no win again?
hahahahahahahahaha. after all name callings, shame has made u all deaf and dumb now.
hohohoho hoho wawawawa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Norwich City (4 - 0) On 2nd March 2013 / West Ham Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 26th April 2023 / Mario Balotelli's Agent Claims He Is Worth £200M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.