Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe (7673 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 / Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 / Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
ddippset: this man you really need to snap back to reality. You are seriously basking in an illusion. U use words like chelsea humiliate barca and stuff. Wtf!seriously you are no football fan. Your own football is just to watch the ball go into the net. Iam quite sure you only watch highlights. There are just some very simple logics you find so hard to comprehend. Barca has been beaten by alot of small la liga teams. and then chelsea beats barca and it becomes the worlds 9th wonder? So sorry. Even a second division team beat barca b4, but alot of people that know football still refer to barca as the greatest team of all time, yeah the team of divers. Even in the chlsea barca game drogba could very easily have come on to the pitch with a mattress. He was the most pathetic diver in the champions league. And then you call barca a team of divers. You dont watch football you only watch highlights. Chelsea humiliated barca? When the entire game was played in the front of chelsea's 18 yard box. Yes they won, but so have hercules, rubin karzan and others. I tell you again this barca is arguably the greatest football group in history and messi is arguably the greatest football player in history. I will not fail to continue reminding you of these 2 hard facts. You have alot of catching up to do.

the entire game was played in front of chelsea's 18 yard box and there was no post to put the ball into abi barca no train to score goals? if the entire game was played in our 18 yard box, how did the ball get to torres that he rolled that homo in your post on the floor? on which part of the pitch were the following pictures taken?
when we were studying CRK those days in secondary school, we used to see such questions as, WHO MADE SUCH STATEMENT AND ON WHAT OCCASION? now which part of the pitch were these pics taken and on what occasion? pls do ur best to prove that u watched the game not highlights.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
pls be qucik i have some other questions to ask. again, where were the barca players on the pitch because the pictures are are showing only chelsea players.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
hahahaha. Now i get it. How did i not realise all this while? Its been a comedy show. You ld make a very good comedian 1025. So long then, i dont do comedy!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
ive reach saturation point. iam done and out, like i said earlier even the devil could win a vote against the Lord. i leave you ten twenty-five to your illusions and fantasies. so long. but dont you dare say you drove me out of here again. if you do then you'ld pull me right back in. and you dont want that with me, trust me..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
ddippset: ive reach saturation point. iam done and out, like i said earlier even the devil could win a vote against the Lord. i leave you ten twenty-five to your illusions and fantasies. so long. but dont you dare say you drove me out of here again. if you do then you'ld pull me right back in. and you dont want that with me, trust me..

those pictures are called soccer punch but if u play cards, na the joker be that. i reserved the best for the last. i know that no matter how hardened u are, these pictures will surely kick you out.
that is what we talk about brain. you hard a great opportunity to escape when Ruudie entered the matter but you wan show urself, that is why i love Drogba because he knows when to quite. if i told pep guadiola to leave barca after some manageable flukes, he wouldn't have listened but did u see how he ran away like a mad dog. uncle it is not a good thing how u are leaving now after all ur struggles.
barca and messi can win obama and hitler but in chelsea only can u see messi cover his face in shame. in chelsea alone can u see barca polayers lie down and cry like babies. i was going to present u with more shameful pictures of those super stars.
before the last leg, i spoke with barca fans and i told them about chelsea's history over barca but they said no be this one. i spoke to my inlaw wey barca pass u and he said na lie but like u are bowing out now, they bowed out and today, i walk tall before them and they greet me from a distance.
modern football is not only about going to score, u must stop ur opponents from scoring not when we score, u come dey lie down for field.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
1025:

thos
e pictures are called soccer punch but if u play cards, na the joker be that. i reserved the best for the last. i know that no matter how hardened u are, these pictures will surely kick you out.
that is what we talk about brain. you hard a great opportunity to escape when Ruudie entered the matter but you wan show urself, that is why i love Drogba because he knows when to quite. if i told pep guadiola to leave barca after some manageable flukes, he wouldn't have listened but did u see how he ran away like a mad dog. uncle it is not a good thing how u are leaving now after all ur struggles.
barca and messi can win obama and hitler but in chelsea only can u see messi cover his face in shame. in chelsea alone can u see barca polayers lie down and cry like babies. i was going to present u with more shameful pictures of those super stars.
before the last leg, i spoke with barca fans and i told them about chelsea's history over barca but they said no be this one. i spoke to my inlaw wey barca pass u and he said na lie but like u are bowing out now, they bowed out and today, i walk tall before them and they greet me from a distance.
modern football is not only about going to score, u must stop ur opponents from scoring not when we score, u come dey lie down for field.
lol. Funny how ive been pulling your hoe card all the while and you just didnt realise it. i know you dont even undertand what i mean. good nyte mate. just dont say you drove me out.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 12:08am On Jul 24, 2012
i know you are not done yet with this topic but are doing ur best to find a round about these pictures. i have decided to follow u up henceforth with those pictures that you hate seeing. don't forget the picture of bosquet fainting as my torres closed the game without the consent of the ref.
anyways, sleep but even in ur deep sleep remember that a team sent out some players against ur team at standford bridge and then followed u to ur home and now, that same tame are here to make sure u are reminded of those two legs.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by harryobas: 3:37am On Jul 24, 2012
1025: i know you are not done yet with this topic but are doing ur best to find a round about these pictures. i have decided to follow u up henceforth with those pictures that you hate seeing. don't forget the picture of bosquet fainting as my torres closed the game without the consent of the ref.
anyways, sleep but even in ur deep sleep remember that a team sent out some players against ur team at standford bridge and then followed u to ur home and now, that same tame are here to make sure u are reminded of those two legs.

For christ sake the whole world is already aware that chelsea are european champions so what exactly is your point?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by RuuDie(m): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2012
1025:
Ruudie, i love ur answer showing u do not know just like me. i am looking forward to the one who will guide me on this.

My guy, you still don't get it abi! There are no guide-lines applied in the final stage of voting for who wins the award. As in all "normal" elections, you cast your vote for who you "personally" feel is the best candidate - just the same way most of us voted for GEJ!

It is like a job interview process - for every stage of screening, the bar is raised, the requirements get more stringent, more players are X'ed out of the list.

And if you're still insistent to know why Messi is favoured to win - he has probably played more games than anyone on that list, "shined" in more games than anyone else on that list, won more man-of-the-match awards than anyone else on that list and sure as hell scored more goals than anyone else on that list. Simple!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2012
harryobas:

For christ sake the whole world is already aware that chelsea are european champions so what exactly is your point?

the whole world according to u know but one man doesn't so am here to convince him.
RuuDie:

My guy, you still don't get it abi! There are no guide-lines applied in the final stage of voting for who wins the award. As in all "normal" elections, you cast your vote for who you "personally" feel is the best candidate - just the same way most of us voted for GEJ!

It is like a job interview process - for every stage of screening, the bar is raised, the requirements get more stringent, more players are X'ed out of the list.

And if you're still insistent to know why Messi is favoured to win - he has probably played more games than anyone on that list, "shined" in more games than anyone else on that list, won more man-of-the-match awards than anyone else on that list and sure as hell scored more goals than anyone else on that list. Simple!

uncle, if these reasons qualifies messi to win this year's award which i am not here to context but i ask again, how did he win the 2011 award after his below per outing in 2010?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by harryobas: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
1025:

the whole world according to u know but one man doesn't so am here to convince him.

uncle, if these reasons qualifies messi to win this year's award which i am not here to context but i ask again, how did he win the 2011 award after his below per outing in 2010?

Uncle, maybe u should ask sepp blatter i think he will be in a much better position to answer your question.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
harryobas:

Uncle, maybe u should ask sepp blatter i think he will be in a much better position to answer your question.

i want to believe that you don't have answer to my question so let me see if i can get anyone that can answer this question. the good thing you did was to provide an escape route ddippest who has been moving round about the question pretending he knows the answer. i will be happy if one day i meet someone with answer to this question.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
1025:

i want to believe that you don't have answer to my question so let me see if i can get anyone that can answer this question. the good thing you did was to provide an escape route ddippest who has been moving round about the question pretending he knows the answer. i will be happy if one day i meet someone with answer to this question.
angryget the name of ddippset outta ya mouth if you would. iam not done with you yet anyways. if you dont hear from me for so long, do not miss me much, iam only out there getting money. i cant spend the whole day on this thread with you. but i promise you something, i will always be right back at you. as for the answer you seek, messi was never below par in 2010, he won the pichichi with 34 goals, he won the european golden shoe with 47 goals, he won la liga, he was one of the best players in sa 2010. If you call this below par, then your mentality might just be below par as well. see you when i get idle again.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
ddippset: angryget the name of ddippset outta ya mouth if you would. iam not done with you yet anyways. if you dont hear from me for so long, do not miss me much, iam only out there getting money. i cant spend the whole day on this thread with you. but i promise you something, i will always be right back at you. as for the answer you seek, messi was never below par in 2010, he won the pichichi with 34 goals, he won the european golden shoe with 47 goals, he won la liga, he was one of the best players in sa 2010. If you call this below par, then your mentality might just be below par as well. see you when i get idle again.

pls when next u are idle, remember to start with explanations of those pics above. i hate the attitude of jumping lines. i expect you to follow things sequentially. like i said, try your best and do justice to the pics above.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by RuuDie(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
1025:

Below par. . .by who's standards? Yours!!?

Show us the stats of any player you consider that played better than Messi during that period you have just mentioned! While you're at it re-read my post again about guidelines +- the final round of voting for the award winners.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
RuuDie:

Below par. . .by who's standards? Yours!!?

Show us the stats of any player you consider that played better than Messi during that period you have just mentioned! While you're at it re-read my post again about guidelines +- the final round of voting for the award winners.

uncle, i tot u don't know just like me? when u talk about standards, we are talking about those standards that made seria A authorities stripe juve of certain trophies won in the past as a result of match fixing. we are talking about the standard that made blatter and fifa ban his rival from football activities for life thank God that has been reversed.
oh, did i even forget the hosting rights voting process that saw our own amos adamu on camera. caf had to give drogba's award to some1 else because he did not leave his team in ghana and go to togo for the award-that was part of the voting. whenever someone wins ballon d ór, references are made towards his achievements. uncle, i am not saying messi did not play well but am saying he was in the same tounament in which his team barca did not cross the semi finals but sneidjer did and went ahead to win that same trophy and was voted man of the match. this same sneidjer arrieved in south africa alongside the messi but we all know how far and how long messi stayed in south africa talking about the same year and sneidjer was till playing till the final day.
what i am saying here is, for a good player, fifa/uefa shld be telling us certain stages where players can get to in a tournament before they are looked as the best players in the tourne and ballon d ór.
do not misunderstand me, despite my poor reasoning about it all, i have made some researches that some other ppl are thinking in the same line with me and i make well to post some links which are there if u have time to read. maybe, u will understand more from those articles because my english might not be delivering the massage very well.
when messi with his barca picked the champions league, la liga, spanish fa cup and every available trophy, i don't think many of us complained bev=cause the records were too obvious but when another man did what he did with inter, we got confused over why that man could not even be in the top 3. i think i posted here a comment from iniesta who himself was in the top 3. he said, sneidjer deserved a place in the top 3. pls read up those links and make researches on ur own and have a better understanding of my question.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
1025:

uncle, i tot u don't know just like me? when u talk about standards, we are talking about those standards that made seria A authorities stripe juve of certain trophies won in the past as a result of match fixing. we are talking about the standard that made blatter and fifa ban his rival from football activities for life thank God that has been reversed.
oh, did i even forget the hosting rights voting process that saw our own amos adamu on camera. caf had to give drogba's award to some1 else because he did not leave his team in ghana and go to togo for the award-that was part of the voting. whenever someone wins ballon d ór, references are made towards his achievements. uncle, i am not saying messi did not play well but am saying he was in the same tounament in which his team barca did not cross the semi finals but sneidjer did and went ahead to win that same trophy and was voted man of the match. this same sneidjer arrieved in south africa alongside the messi but we all know how far and how long messi stayed in south africa talking about the same year and sneidjer was till playing till the final day.
what i am saying here is, for a good player, fifa/uefa shld be telling us certain stages where players can get to in a tournament before they are looked as the best players in the tourne and ballon d ór.
do not misunderstand me, despite my poor reasoning about it all, i have made some researches that some other ppl are thinking in the same line with me and i make well to post some links which are there if u have time to read. maybe, u will understand more from those articles because my english might not be delivering the massage very well.
when messi with his barca picked the champions league, la liga, spanish fa cup and every available trophy, i don't think many of us complained bev=cause the records were too obvious but when another man did what he did with inter, we got confused over why that man could not even be in the top 3. i think i posted here a comment from iniesta who himself was in the top 3. he said, sneidjer deserved a place in the top 3. pls read up those links and make researches on ur own and have a better understanding of my question.
you should be christened 5201 insttead of 1025 cus you ve got your mentalilty amd ur arguments twisted backwards. Why am i not surprised just coming from a hard day's job and As usual seeing uve been using ur idleness to full advantage with a page full of gibberish from your hyperacvive fingers being controlled by a hypoactive medula olongata. once again messi won the award in 2010 becos he won a la liga medal, a pichichi, an european golden shoe,and he took argentina to the world cup quarter finals (and dont tell me the quarter final is nothing becos your mother land would would declare a work free day if it acieved that feat, and dont tell me he didnt score a single goal becos even higuan their top scorer wasnt half as good as messi) so do you get it now? Why messi was awrded or will u need a lesson from one of your comics collection? maybe u will show us one showing sneider shooting messi this time. I will check you up lunch time tomorrow or maybe if i beat the taffic to get home soon enuff. so long 5201.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2012
ddippset: you should be christened 5201 insttead of 1025 cus you ve got your mentalilty amd ur arguments twisted backwards. Why am i not surprised just coming from a hard day's job and As usual seeing uve been using ur idleness to full advantage with a page full of gibberish from your hyperacvive fingers being controlled by a hypoactive medula olongata. once again messi won the award in 2010 becos he won a la liga medal, a pichichi, an european golden shoe,and he took argentina to the world cup quarter finals (and dont tell me the quarter final is nothing becos your mother land would would declare a work free day if it acieved that feat, and dont tell me he didnt score a single goal becos even higuan their top scorer wasnt half as good as messi) so do you get it now? Why messi was awrded or will u need a lesson from one of your comics collection? maybe u will show us one showing sneider shooting messi this time. I will check you up lunch time tomorrow or maybe if i beat the taffic to get home soon enuff. so long 5201.

i know the implication of resorting to name calling but u can do me a favour by explaining this pictures of torres standing while the gay valdez was on the floor. you can as well convince me that messi's face covering with jersey is part of the winning spirit. how did chelsea players on the pitch leave their 18 yard box where all the games were been played to celebrate on the other side of the pitch? in the place of these questions, u can form puzzles with my id just to divert the attention. u beat traffic yesterday to call me names so today, u can take a flight. thanks for reminding me that i am idle.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by ddippset(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
1025:

i know the implication of resorting to name calling but u can do me a favour by explaining this pictures of torres standing while the gay valdez was on the floor. you can as well convince me that messi's face covering with jersey is part of the winning spirit. how did chelsea players on the pitch leave their 18 yard box where all the games were been played to celebrate on the other side of the pitch? in the place of these questions, u can form puzzles with my id just to divert the attention. u beat traffic yesterday to call me names so today, u can take a flight. thanks for reminding me that i am idle.
i take a flight if needed but you? you dont have to move an inch cus your bvtt is firmly rooted to your arm-chair right in front of your monitor. i see we are making progress cus your posts are shorter and meaningful now and your are spending less time in your arm-chair. now do you a favour pls, instead of uploading photos created by other internet users, bite me by creating your own mental picture, translate into words and then upload in text form. common mannnn! be intelligent mannn! question-can you now comprehend why messi won the majority votes in 2010?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2012
ddippset: i take a flight if needed but you? you dont have to move an inch cus your bvtt is firmly rooted to your arm-chair right in front of your monitor. i see we are making progress cus your posts are shorter and meaningful now and your are spending less time in your arm-chair. now do you a favour pls, instead of uploading photos created by other internet users, bite me by creating your own mental picture, translate into words and then upload in text form. common mannnn! be intelligent mannn! question-can you now comprehend why messi won the majority votes in 2010?

all the answers u need are here;
http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/news/the-ballon-dor-controversy/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by RuuDie(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
@ 1025.

After much, much. . . this is all you need to know!

". . . .Their criticism against Blatter was a rather misguided juvenile attack, since the Ballon d’Or was elected democratically by journalists, coaches and captains of the national teams. It’s was hard to see what influence Blatter could have in the manner. . . ."

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/news/the-ballon-dor-controversy/#ixzz21pptGT1s
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
RuuDie: @ 1025.

After much, much. . . this is all you need to know!

". . . .Their criticism against Blatter was a rather misguided juvenile attack, since the Ballon d’Or was elected democratically by journalists, coaches and captains of the national teams. It’s was hard to see what influence Blatter could have in the manner. . . ."

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/news/the-ballon-dor-controversy/#ixzz21pptGT1s

uncle, reading further down the line, you will see this;

[b]Recent revelations made by Catalan radio station, RAC1, could add fuel to the fire that is already burning against Blatter in Spain. It has come to light that Gustavo Cabrera, Captain of Guatemala, did not vote for Xabi Alonso, as stated in the official votings for Ballon d’Or, but instead our very own Xavi. Granted, Cabrera did only choose Xavi as 3rd in his vote, but what happens when they repeat the mistake, but with the winning vote instead? According to Fernando Palomo, from ESPN Deportes, FIFA did exactly that with the vote of Mario Yepes, Captain of Colombia, as he indeed chose Xavi instead of Xabi Alonso as his first pick for the Ballon d’Or.

These mistakes undermine the integrity of both FIFA and the Ballon d’Or, and are downright dangerous for their respective image in football. But at least, it’s not like they forgotten a vote, is it? According to ONA FM, Batista, coach of the Argentine national team, voted for Xavi, Iniesta and Forlan. His vote however, is not visible in their official votes.
[/b]

in all, i am not trying to say who or who shld or shld not win but all i am asking is; WHAT DOES A PLAYER DO TO WIN THIS AWARD?
it may sound funny yet u gave me a good answer which according to u was, I DON'T KNOW.
i waited for years to ask this question so is not about messi. the first time i read about the controversies of winning the award was when cannavaro the italian captain won it. if you don't mind, make ur inquiries and u will agree with me that each time a player wins this award, different reasons for winning comes. this time around, messi must have had 98 goals, 71 hat tricks and all that so u want to know how many goals the italian defender scored and how many hat-tricks he had. other times u will hear that a player is the captain of his side and he took them to win the world cup.
so the curiosity of knowing why different reasons for winning the same award keep popping up every other year.
the corruption in fifa is a topic for another day so let us leave that for now.
in 2008, man u won champions league on penalties and chelsea was on the loosing side but blatter saw nothing wrong in penalties but this year, blatter is thinking of scrapping penalties after many teams have won many trophies on penalty shoot-outs. in tennis, you hardly hear ppl talk about controversies but in football, controversies are the order of the day. what goes on among these compromised men and women in fifa is beyond what we watch on screen.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by harryobas: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2012
1025:

uncle, reading further down the line, you will see this;

[b]Recent revelations made by Catalan radio station, RAC1, could add fuel to the fire that is already burning against Blatter in Spain. It has come to light that Gustavo Cabrera, Captain of Guatemala, did not vote for Xabi Alonso, as stated in the official votings for Ballon d’Or, but instead our very own Xavi. Granted, Cabrera did only choose Xavi as 3rd in his vote, but what happens when they repeat the mistake, but with the winning vote instead? According to Fernando Palomo, from ESPN Deportes, FIFA did exactly that with the vote of Mario Yepes, Captain of Colombia, as he indeed chose Xavi instead of Xabi Alonso as his first pick for the Ballon d’Or.

These mistakes undermine the integrity of both FIFA and the Ballon d’Or, and are downright dangerous for their respective image in football. But at least, it’s not like they forgotten a vote, is it? According to ONA FM, Batista, coach of the Argentine national team, voted for Xavi, Iniesta and Forlan. His vote however, is not visible in their official votes.
[/b]

in all, i am not trying to say who or who shld or shld not win but all i am asking is; WHAT DOES A PLAYER DO TO WIN THIS AWARD?
it may sound funny yet u gave me a good answer which according to u was, I DON'T KNOW.
i waited for years to ask this question so is not about messi. the first time i read about the controversies of winning the award was when cannavaro the italian captain won it. if you don't mind, make ur inquiries and u will agree with me that each time a player wins this award, different reasons for winning comes. this time around, messi must have had 98 goals, 71 hat tricks and all that so u want to know how many goals the italian defender scored and how many hat-tricks he had. other times u will hear that a player is the captain of his side and he took them to win the world cup.
so the curiosity of knowing why different reasons for winning the same award keep popping up every other year.
the corruption in fifa is a topic for another day so let us leave that for now.
in 2008, man u won champions league on penalties and chelsea was on the loosing side but blatter saw nothing wrong in penalties but this year, blatter is thinking of scrapping penalties after many teams have won many trophies on penalty shoot-outs. in tennis, you hardly hear ppl talk about controversies but in football, controversies are the order of the day. what goes on among these compromised men and women in fifa is beyond what we watch on screen.

Wow uncle u seem to know a lot. I think u should apply for a job at FIFA, with u on board i believe that all the controversies of picking the worlds best individual player which u enumerated will be a thing of the past.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
harryobas:

Wow u seem to know a lot. I think u should apply for a job at FIFA, with u on board i believe that all the controversies of picking the worlds best individual player which u enumerated will be a thing of the past.

u seem to make more sense keeping quiet than when u are talking.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by harryobas: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
1025:

u seem to make more sense keeping quiet than when u are talking.

Uncle, abeg no vex. I was just praising your immense knowledge.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
harryobas:

Uncle, abeg no vex. I was just praising your immense knowledge.

i understand. u made sense praising me but u will be more useless by keeping quiet. we are both saying the same thing.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by goodnewsmuna(m): 5:46am On Aug 01, 2012
mesi is in form he can play very well. Ronaldo had lose control and can not play the way he did in man u. He is still trying but he is not even the 3rd world best i preffer iniesta and xavi to ronaldo but mesi, no that young man is no go area, he is the Best and world no1player
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by harryobas: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
1025:

i understand. u made sense praising me but u will be more useless by keeping quiet. we are both saying the same thing.

Uncle, take am easy na we no dey quarrel. But i still think u are wasting your talent on nairaland. Am sure fifa could do with a very knowledgeable person like u.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
Uncle, take am easy na we no dey quarrel. But i still think u are wasting your talent on nairaland. Am sure fifa could do with a very knowledgeable person like u.

@harryobas,
at local govt levels, state levels and then reuben abati, labrown mako and one other guy at federal level are all earning their livings advising jonathan so why don't u take ur advise to where it will benefit u things. u can even become an adviser to fifa so that u can earn money doing that and at the same time pass on my massage.
left alone, i suggest u keep quiet and make sense rather than talk and make no sense. i am not looking for an adviser and when i do, i will not need ur services.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by harryobas: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
1025:

@harryobas,
at local govt levels, state levels and then reuben abati, labrown mako and one other guy at federal level are all earning their livings advising jonathan so why don't u take ur advise to where it will benefit u things. u can even become an adviser to fifa so that u can earn money doing that and at the same time pass on my massage.
left alone, i suggest u keep quiet and make sense rather than talk and make no sense. i am not looking for an adviser and when i do, i will not need ur services.

Bros u are the one claiming to know more than fifa officials with regards to selecting the world best individual player so i believe its only natural that u use your vast knowledge to help fifa.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe by 1025: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2012
harryobas:

Bros u are the one claiming to know more than fifa officials with regards to selecting the world best individual player so i believe its only natural that u use your vast knowledge to help fifa.

i appreciated the timing of ur advise and tot u can do better as the personal adviser to jonathan where ur advise will be useful to nigeria as well as earn u a life instead of wasting ur time and knowledge on some1 who does not need nor value your work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Norwich City (4 - 0) On 2nd March 2013 / West Ham Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 26th April 2023 / Mario Balotelli's Agent Claims He Is Worth £200M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.