Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court (9289 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) / 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket / Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by egift(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2012
PDP and its candidate in the last Governorship election says it will drag Governor Adams to court. They claim he is not qualify to contest in the election - that he does not have School Cert nor submitted on to INEC.
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by NigeriaKwenu(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2012
They lost woefully. They should go and sit down and plan on how to take over Esan LGA. Infact, the Judge should them for false alarm and they should serve some jail term.

Afam4eva

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by ayogabriel(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2012
Source
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by egift(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2012
ayogabriel: Source

Heard it on Political Platfom a program on RayPower this morning (runs 9.15am to 9.45 daily).
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by scopusng(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2012
PDP are fool.s. He attended Anglican Gramer School, Igarra.
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by ifihearam: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
You lost woefully and you still wanna drag the case to court?? Not even a local government sef , you even lost in the ward you casted your vote. Haba. Its a shame to PDP in edo state. Thanks to GEJ the unbiased presido

1 Like

Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by Philipmems(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hahahahahahaahahaha, typical example of α bad loser. If the PDP contestant lost in his unit and the God Father of Edo state politic Tony anenih won his unit by one vote I mean one vote... PDP are bad losers. grin
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by miteolu(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2012
Please, issues like this should be confirmed with quoted source. You said you heard on air but that is not documented source. The person can renege his utterance. My dear, this is not appropriate source.
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by guttentag(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
UP P D P.. na una we want.. fck u haters of this party thou Lucky Igbenedion error the party's reputation
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by alaoeri: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
Heard it also, wasting of time & resources.
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by Philipmems(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
miteolu: Please, issues like this should be confirmed with quoted source. You said you heard on air but that is not documented source. The person can renege his utterance. My dear, this is not appropriate source.
its obvious you are α PDP sympathizer sorry for the loss.Hahahahahahaahahaha, typical example of α bad loser. If the PDP contestant lost in his unit and the God Father of Edo state politic Tony anenih won his unit by one vote I mean one vote... PDP are bad losers. grin
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
I thought NL has come of age, plz give us a reliable source or the name of the person that said it, if he was Authorised to speak for the Party in Edo state. Naija SMH... Dat election was very free and fair, and d Comrade Gov had even higher than a Secondary education
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by MrMotor: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
PDP are muraphucking Jokers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sch cert koo, Lesson cert niii cheesy
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
can you imagine , a one time national labour congress president, i dey laff grin grin grin phideephi
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
scopusng: PDP are fool.s. He attended Anglican Gramer School, Igarra.

Seun plz remove this topic from front page or delete it entirely, it's too misleading

3 Likes

Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by amumex: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
[b][/b]When will our politicians in this country learn to accept defeat in good manner...are they not watching or seeing what other countries of the world are doing....this is what i called black man with blind folded mind and thought...in politics
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by datdudelato: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2012
egift: PDP and its candidate in the last Governorship election says it will drag Governor Adams to court. They claim he is not qualify to contest in the election - that he does not have School Cert nor submitted on to INEC.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
PDP dey craze
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by Biggyd2: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
And so? He has the right o. Infact it is better than making useless noise. Moreover Osho was made governor in the first term courtesy of the courts un sitting the PDP's candidate. My advice is that he should have enough evidence to prove his case. From what we have seen, it seems Osho is the preferred candidate.
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by otokx(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
It was expected.
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by wisdomolusola: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2012
cos of the soldiers on ground, they could not do their usual magomago. Now court is their last resort using certificate as an excuse. Its high time we kick out god-fathersm in our polity. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by Demdem(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2012
Its expected. I wish the killer party Goodluck

1 Like

Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by geeotabor(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2012
This is Fey.........What do they hope to gain..................Gosh!
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by BabaOlowo: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2012
If he can rule Edo State successfully for 4 years without a School Cert, then he must be good rather than having a Ph.d as the President who could not even differentiate his right hand from the left.

6 Likes

Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by Sijo01(f): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
Why cant this people just keep quite and hide their shameless face
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
egift: PDP and its candidate in the last Governorship election says it will drag Governor Adams to court. They claim he is not qualify to contest in the election - that he does not have School Cert nor submitted on to INEC.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oshiomole is a warrior and will continue to make a fool out out of them.

PDP.................................................................ACN
We will pay edo state workers arrears.......................Who told them we are owing?
We will make primary education free.........................Who told them anyone is paying?
We will create jobs.........................................Who told them I do not create jobs?
AAU is a den for armed robbers..............................What insult, take that back
Airport road is too expensive and not feasible..............By the Grace of God, its a completed project with drains 6 feet under ground
Water can not run in esan land, it is impossible............By the Grace of God, water is running freely

The list is endless. Shame, disgrace and more to come.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by miteolu(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
Philipmems: its obvious you are α PDP sympathizer sorry for the loss.Hahahahahahaahahaha, typical example of α bad loser. If the PDP contestant lost in his unit and the God Father of Edo state politic Tony anenih won his unit by one vote I mean one vote... PDP are bad losers. grin

Guy, you are not getting it. I am not PDP nor ACN. But, the poster said he/she heard on air. I am challenging the source and not content.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by Slizbeat(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2012
BabaOlowo: If he can rule Edo State successfully for 4 years without a School Cert, then he must be good rather than having a Ph.d as the President who could not even differentiate his right hand from the left.
Eiya, e pain u? In sch bk then, wernt u d headboy dat was impeached cos u dnt knw ur left n right? Go n bring GEJ n elect urself so u wud do beta. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by jude33084(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
miteolu:

Guy, you are not getting it. I am not PDP nor ACN. But, the poster said he/she heard on air. I am challenging the source and not content.

Ɣ☺Ʊ have made your point ♍♈ guy smiley
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by greall1: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2012
Bleep p D P. We don't want you people any more thieve thieve party
Re: PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court by ebamma(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
PDP= People Deceiving People

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity; IGP meets with CPs and above in Abuja / EFCC Narrows N10bn Fraud Probe To 10 PDP Items’ Spending / Why Secondus May Not Return To His Position As PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.