Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO (4390 Views)

Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Marisa Mayer Is Pregnant / Is Yahoo Mail Having Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO by spendogram: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
This is a good development but we should bear in mind that Messi may not have been able to perform the miracles he is performing now if he is playing for Wigan. The other team members matter and of course the philosophy of the "club" too matters.
Re: Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO by maclatunji: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Well, Well, Well. . .what do we have here boys

Women Have Higher IQs Than Men, Says Science

How do you like 'em apples? cool

*Insert Evil Laugh here*

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

Exceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelent! cheesy cheesy

Didn't you get the memo?
Re: Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO by AjanleKoko: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
spendogram: This is a good development but we should bear in mind that Messi may not have been able to perform the miracles he is performing now if he is playing for Wigan. The other team members matter and of course the philosophy of the "club" too matters.

An elementary comparison. Wigan can't even afford a player like Messi in the first place, nor could they have developed him into the player that he is today. If Messi moves to,say, Manchester United, or Arsenal, of course he'd perform.

Yahoo is comparable to Google in profile and revenue base. I don't see her turning Yahoo into a Google overnight, but she can revamp the bottom line, make the company leaner and more profitable than it is right now.
Re: Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO by kiviglomi: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
Imagine all the lazy men in Nigeria coming to run their mouths on NL how the ladies aren't interested in developing themselves as if their greed for fame and power will give ladies the opportunity to do so. Your mentality remain the same as that of your ancestors who sees their kitchen as the only place for women. I forbid you to open your stinky dustbin if you are in a position you can't trade for a woman to take over. so all ye dullards and frustrated men please keep shut and appreciate what you have seen around you. abi how many of una do encourage your girlfriends, mama, sisters or colleagues to develop themselves in one way or the other. Nonsense.
Re: Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO by yommys01(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
Best news in recent time. Webmasters will be happy. Someone seriously need to give Google a kick in the ass. I was hoping Binge ( Msn ) would do it but it seems Yahoo is more serious to do it. I can't wait to see more and more people using Yahoo instead of Google as it makes my own job easier.

Best news ever ( and my first post here in about 10 months ).
Re: Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO by Seun(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
IQ is a measure of potential. Women have unlimited potential. That's not really disputed by educated people.
Re: Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO by HausofDinma: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
Shout out to Marissa, I've always liked her. Hope her career doesn't die at Yahoo. That place is cursed grin
Re: Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO by KOURTNEYK: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
Marissa is a friend, proud of her success!
Re: Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO by etchel(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
If you study the whites life style you shouldnt be surprise when our guys pick them for a wife. My old time friend jst did & i saw crystal clear what he said was rare in our ladies.
P.S. Not all our ladies are write off,jst a few & i commend those few
Re: Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO by KOURTNEYK: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
I take offence to that statement why write a group off by generalizing?I will have you know that in Silicon Valley a lot and I mean a lot of our women are making an impact you do not hear about it because they are quiet about it. I know someone who got hired by a top software firm 3 years before graduation and went on to be a VP at a big software firm but you will not know because she will not talk about it like others will!

1 Like

Re: Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO by AjanleKoko: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2012

How do you like 'em apples? cool

*Insert Evil Laugh here*

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

Exceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelent! cheesy cheesy

Not all women jare. Before you start to get ideas tongue
Though science does support it. Though it might not apply to African women, as you're said to have higher levels of testosterone than women of other races.
Y'all have to be content with being Serena Williams-es grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Change My Laptop Language To English. Window Vista Home Premium. Please Help / I Need Office 2010 Professional Full Activation Key! / Google Instant Messenger ("Google Talk")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.