Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Need Honeymoon Destination!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Honeymoon Destination!!! (4677 Views)

Need Honeymoon Destination / Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / Honeymoon Destination, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by dotunbond(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
Please I need honeymoon destination out of nigeria dat wouldn't cost me more than 500k please it must include flight,accomm,feedin n some freebees.
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by diamondlove: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2012
d best place for that amount is ACCRA, BANJUL
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by SirP1: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
Dubai is good as well
Etihad seats are 119k x 2ppl -- 238k
Visas - 27k x 2 -- 54k
Hotel for 5nights -- 75k ( could be less)
Feeding for 5days -- 50k at most
You still have money left for Shopping.

1 Like

Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by DAY12(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
anywhere except Jos! wink
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by dotunbond(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2012
Is dere anything I need to consider for banjul n dubai.also h is security
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by dotunbond(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2012
I would apppreciate more suggestions please
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2012
You could try the Maldives...visa free I believe via Doha or Abu Dhabi

Sharm el Sheikh [/b]in Egypt is another good place to go to on a vacation. It's along the red sea. A package holiday there shouldn't be out of this budget range.

I don't know too much about [b]Zanzibar
or other Indian Ocean destinations but it's something to explore.

On the other hand you can look to go to Paris and Venice. The Schengen visa covers both countries and both cities are great for the romantics.

wink

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by jenny3(f): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
Banjul is your best bet, check wakanow for hotel options then you can contact the hotel directly, Arik air flies there.
Nice peaceful and cheap city, no visa needed
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by dotunbond(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
Thanks guys but still need more suggestions,breakdown n all...will realy appreciate.
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by diamondlove: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
banjul
return ticket 80k for each
hotel $35-$40 a night
feeding depends on your choice of food and how large u wanna eat
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by LaParisienne(f): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
ahonohai: You could try the Maldives...visa free I believe via Doha or Abu Dhabi

Sharm el Sheikh [/b]in Egypt is another good place to go to on a vacation. It's along the red sea. A package holiday there shouldn't be out of this budget range.

I don't know too much about [b]Zanzibar
or other Indian Ocean destinations but it's something to explore.

On the other hand you can look to go to Paris and Venice. The Schengen visa covers both countries and both cities are great for the romantics.

wink

Cheers

You gotta be kidding me. Did you read his post at all? Maldives, Paris and Venice, with his budget?

Maldives is crazily expensive, same with Bora Bora, Fiji, Tahiti etc. He'll be looking at about $7,000-$10,000 for airfare, hotel and food for 2 persons for 7 nights!!! Lol

I know this because I've been looking at Maldives for my future vacation.

Paris can be cheap if you know your way around and stay in small boutique hotels. But airfare from Naija, food and tours will still cost him a lot more.
Venice is out of the question for him. Nice city but costs an arm and a leg!

@OP
Zanzibar can be done on your budget. You don't need a visa before entering, but you'll pay for it at the airport.
Dubai, Botswana, Egypt, Dakar, Turkey, Berlin, Prague, Budapest etc can be done on your budget with proper planning.
I'm a travel enthusiast. Let me know if you need more help.

Congrats on your wedding!
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by SirP1: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
If you wanna have fun in Paris you'll have to spend money,, going to tourist attractions like Euro Disney is a must, and it'll cost you, so leave paris for now.

I still think Dubai is ideal for you. You'll love it there

I'm talking from experience
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by dotunbond(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
@La Parisienne,thanks for wishes and analysis realy appreciate...am still looking sha. Zanzibar has some bad reviews on hotel service
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by dotunbond(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
La Parisienne:

You gotta be kidding me. Did you read his post at all? Maldives, Paris and Venice, with his budget?

Maldives is crazily expensive, same with Bora Bora, Fiji, Tahiti etc. He'll be looking at about $7,000-$10,000 for airfare, hotel and food for 2 persons for 7 nights!!! Lol

I know this because I've been looking at Maldives for my future vacation.

Paris can be cheap if you know your way around and stay in small boutique hotels. But airfare from Naija, food and tours will still cost him a lot more.
Venice is out of the question for him. Nice city but costs an arm and a leg!

@OP
Zanzibar can be done on your budget. You don't need a visa before entering, but you'll pay for it at the airport.
Dubai, Botswana, Egypt, Dakar, Turkey, Berlin, Prague, Budapest etc can be done on your budget with proper planning.
I'm a travel enthusiast. Let me know if you need more help.
am taking you up on the help issue if u come up with any package within my range just hala

Congrats on your wedding!

Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by horny4u(f): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
Gambia try ocean bay hotel warm swimming pool nice comfortable bed for honeymoon things and on the beach strip ....try the lemon grass tea by the pool side...and the massage....do not use the money echange in the hotel or the tourist taxi...enjoy yourself.
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
@ La Parisienne I threw in the Maldives for a laugh lol I don't think it will be as expensive as you say but I admit it's clearly above budget.

For Paris, the tours are more expensive when pre-booked from Nigeria. From experience there I realised that you can book cheaper tours at the hotel or at the sites, or simply get a map and do the tours on your own with public transportation. An example is the Red and Blue tour in Barcelona..hop on hop off at your leisure.

Prague is a beautiful city too...at the end of the day work backwards from budget and arrive at point of compromise and avoid conflict.
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination!!! by sunnyng: 4:22am On Aug 01, 2012
Am thinking of Paris for my honey moon next year.

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of what it will cost me?

(1) (Reply)

Nominate For Your Travel Section Poster Of The Year 2012! / From Abuja To Ado-ekiti: Travel Advisory Request / 3 to 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.