Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (40450 Views)

See What A White Lady Was Spotted Doing To D'banj On Stage In USA(pics) / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
abbey621:

How ignorant can you be? Illuminati is the name of a group founded in eastern Europe in the early 20th century. It was a group of scientist that believed that there's much more to the world than what religion tells us, they believed more in the scientific process and because they were wealthy individuals they had the resources to pursue knowledge, the church hated this and termed them as evil, we have a lot of things in the world today that religion simply does not explain, instead of following what you have been told by clergy men and church doctrine, seek true knowledge and see the light, in order words illuminate your life and be enlightened.........illuminati

+1000000. God bless u, i just googled it now, and saw the same thing, na so dem kill galileo for nothing, call am witch
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
nigerians here a word and bam! nit becomes the norm,illuminati ko,illumination ni
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ibanga p:
Heaven; A place were gentlemen who hav neva been dere, brag abt it to dose who would neva be dere.
hahahahaha....nice one. Those who havent been there, brag about it to those who have not been there too....
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Doctorflaky(f): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
I think u guys should make a comment with medulla oblaganta... cos dis man of God in question i know him very well and no him to be real and genuine pastor. Am not defending him... but even if he's not, learn to be polite with the comment to men of God.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
Doctor flaky: I think u guys should make a comment with medulla oblaganta... cos dis man of God in question i know him very well and no him to be real and genuine pastor. Am not defending him... but even if he's not, learn to be polite with the comment to men of God.

everybody is a man of God, once u worship and believe in God, u are a man of God
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
Jay-Z, Kanye W are not even members of illuminati. They use creative symbols to sell records.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by free2ryhme: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
Dr.fox:
what about those fake pastors performing magic in the churh with charms in d name of miracles, whont they burn in Hell too?

R u asking us here or/and your statement did confirm your ignorance
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by shineeye1: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
redsun: Illuminaties are the core oyinbos that have physically and mentally enslaved blacks like the said pastor for centuries,like dem pope. Jay z is a rebel that refused to be mentally enslaved,hence his success. He is tapping into oyinbo web to create his own empire. It is free for all,but the problem is just knowing.

For the first time i saw a nigerian music video on mainstream western music channel recently and i constantly do here nigerian music mix(chop my money) in the club these days,which was quite rare not so long ago. Little did i know that some smart nigerian has hooked up with the mainstream(kanye). It is a good association and he will go places because he is good. I didnt know him before now.

Agents of ungodliness like you are veritable tools of demonic forces multiplying in the earth. Ironically, some like you later repent having deceived many fools into doom. May your mission never prosper. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Enlightened1: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
Interesting topic.. Well if Dbanj is clean, he ain't got nothin to be afraid about right smiley
@billyonaire, I don't know about the purgatory thing. Your right there is no Hell fire, I've never seen such word in the bible, but I have seen lake of fire burning with brimstone, where God will cast the Serpent and his armies to, in the book of Revelation. Let me know your take on that.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by pendusky(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
Dbanj!!! The one time Choirester! grin grin

I dont advice on hell and heaven matters, afta all of em starts with H and E, its ur choice!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by deleo16(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
@ BILLIONARE there is no need for argument here changing my believe or fact your believe or fact is a waste of time. cause i hve seen where the problem is coming from chrisitians and atheist as per my thread that my own contribution
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by free2ryhme: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: Jay-Z, Kanye W are not even members of illuminati. They use creative symbols to sell records.

Na wa ooo .. God go help you

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Ginachi: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=Dr.fox]what about those fake pastors performing magic in the churh with charms in d name of miracles, whont they burn in Hell too?[/quot

While not, they will all rot in hell if they did not repent from their evil ways and surrender to Christ
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by paulcr7: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
I think we should read the book of revelation better to understand all these things.Nobody is in hell presently,those are fake doctrines.beware of false doctrines and teachings.The bible is there to teach us
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
Enlightened1: Interesting topic.. Well if Dbanj is clean, he ain't got nothin to be afraid about right smiley
@billyonaire, I don't know about the purgatory thing. Your right there is no Hell fire, I've never seen such word in the bible, but I have seen lake of fire burning with brimstone, where God will cast the Serpent and his armies to, in the book of Revelation. Let me know your take on that.
There is no HELL, thats sealed. When people die, not everyone cross over instantly although 95% do cross instantly. Many still linger on due to their strong bond with earthly loved ones and attachments. That temporal "state" is the limbo state and, that was the rational behind those traditional memorials that relatives do to release the souls, although many are not conscious why ancient people did it, most people just do am because dem wan chop rice and wear designer apparels. But everyone do crossover after a while with the help of the spirit guides.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ortis: Pls how do i join illumiati cos need money bad bad *winks*

They've got a base setted Up In ma Bedroom -- Hope u're Female and Single? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by idowuswap: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
What of schl cultist..are they going 2 heaven with there killing?
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
deleo16: @ BILLIONARE there is no need for argument here changing my believe or fact your believe or fact is a waste of time. cause i hve seen where the problem is coming from chrisitians and atheist as per my thread that my own contribution
I dey fear those atheist. I was atheist for 3yrs, some of them dont even know what atheism is. Anyone who doesnt believe that there are intelligences higher than humans, that "put" us here either for experiment or otherwise, needs more reading to do.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Funkadict(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
It is so sad, reading all these comments saying heaven and hell is not real... It is not like anyone's salvation is already assured or as if there is already a special reservation in heaven. But trying to shield yourself from your fate by trying to discard the truth about your evil ways and occultic lifestyles will not protect you...
As for many that will like to know more, carry out a research on the image called "bafometh" and read the biblical book of revelation all through. Being a pastor will not save you, neither will being on the devil's side.
Whoever has a ear, let him here what the spirit is saying.

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Bright2(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
He already knows,why the warning? The almighty God put it before us & said, chose you this days whom to serve! So Dbanj,the options are there before you.Chose one!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by redsun(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
shine-eye:

Agents of ungodliness like you are veritable tools of demonic forces multiplying in the earth. Ironically, some like you later repent having deceived many fools into doom. May your mission never prosper. Amen.

I am a god. I dont repent for nobody. Everything begins and ends with me. U are in bondage of ignorance. Free urself.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Zulele: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ortis: Pls how do i join illumiati cos need money bad bad *winks*
Come and buy the form from us @ N5000 only or go to our website @ www.illuminati.com
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Trimia(f): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Stop lying jor!!! So d pastor did not see d need to tell dbanj that lying, fornicating, idolatory and other sins will take him to hell?
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by redsun(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
Zulele:
Come and buy the form from us @ N5000 only or go to our website @ www.illuminati.com

Abi o? Chop some money from some maga,like the pastors chop their magas monies for a clear road to illusive heaven.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by deleo16(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by gozaks(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: Illuminati and the allied organizations are mystical enlightenment organization, there is nothing wrong with the quest for deeper underlying knowledge of the Universe, these half-knowledged pastors have a way of damning other knowledge base and sentencing anyone to in-existent Hell. There is no Hell Fire.
u have eyes but u can not see, ur alrady in hell...

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Michky: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
chmod777: Nigerians want to hear ONLY two things, namely: Spirits and Occult. Even some university dons still believe computers, technology etc are product of occultism.
Siblings to Apes
Yeah. Imagine the belief that money, computer, television all have spirits. I laugh in chinese.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by FriendMark(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
Better to join illuminati, be rich and powerful, then go to hell than to be poor and still go to hell
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by gozaks(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
redsun:

I am a god. I dont repent for nobody. Everything begins and ends with me. U are in bondage of ignorance. Free urself.
u think ur free...ur de one alrady in bondage of satan de devil. Fools
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
gozaks: u have eyes but u can not see, ur alrady in hell...
Are you calling my humble abode hell ? If my house is hell then I recommend it to everyone. Do they drive G55 AMG in hell ?
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Raphtop(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
Made front page alast? Fanx da spiritz
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by mekaboy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
SO IT IS ONLY ILLUMINATI THAT WILL MAKE DBANJ GO TO HELL ?SO HE SHOULD FLIRT WITH WOMEN, SINGLE IMMORAL SONGS AND DANCE AS LONG AS HE DOES NOT JOIN ILLUMINATI HEAVEN WILL ACCEPT HIM ?

BESIDES KANYE WEST AND THE REST A NOT EVEN FIT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, ITS FOR WHITES ONLY AS I UNDERSTAND. THEY CONTROL THOSE THAT CONTROL THOSE THAT CONTROL THOSE THAT CONTROL THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. SO THE MUSICIANS NEVER REACH.

RICKY ROSS SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THAT IN ONE OF HIS SONGS, HE SAID "THEY SAID I JOINED ILLUMINATI ILLUMINATI IS THE MOST RACIST GROUP IN THE WORLD ".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together / Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.