Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Memories: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Memories: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland? (511 Views)

Photos: Good old memories! / Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memories: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland? by NeuroBoss(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2012
Whenever, one fill a form on a website, they would ask, ''how did you know about us?''. This prompted me to want to ask Nairalanders how they came to hear about Nairaland (there is no provision made by Nairaland moderator to know this when a new member signs-up. Mr Osewa, please take note). My first contact with Nairaland was in 2007 while searching for some online work-at-home jobs and when the search result came, 'voila', Nairaland!. The 'Naira' attracted me because money was what I was looking for. I fall so much in love with the site that I read through all the topics in the various fora. In the money section, I saw a post by one Arukwe Stephen wanting to sell an e-book on how to print recharge cards. He supplied his account details and phone number. How this man duped me is a story for another day. I lost details of my first Nairaland account and opened this current one on 1st April, 2011. Since then, I have always enjoyed my time on this platform. Pals, please share your first-timer experiences on Nairaland. Thanks
Re: Memories: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland? by AndreUweh(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
A very good Yoruba friend of mine introduced me to nairaland sometime in 2008.
Re: Memories: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland? by JallowBah(f): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
I googled "beautiful fulani women", little bit bored at work.

Started reading, and wrote down the adress to go in and read more home..and here I am.
Re: Memories: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
2nd of Jan, 2012 via google... I was looking for pictures of Benin and Yoruba architecture - and Nairaland came up...

Eureka!!
Re: Memories: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland? by odumchi: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
I learned about Nairaland in the spring of 2010 when I was searching google for some articles regarding Nigeria. I was amazed by the wealth of information I found and decided to be a casual observer. I never felt it was necessary to register until August of that same year.

This thread is better suited in the general section.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Youths: Use Your Skills For Positive Things / Volcano Smoke Blended In With A Rare Sunset.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.